London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Clay county is eat up with these weird dangerous cults disguised as church and you folks don't have a clue nor care about the damage they are doing. The mind control wielded by some of the pastors in this county is mind blowing. Parents you need to be very aware of where you allow your children to go to church, there are things happening that no Voo-doo satanic cult can't hold a light to.

If the good Lord Jesus Christ didn't do it, or approve of it, or direct us to do it in scripture then it's not of God, just because some sooth saying pastor says he has some crazy power (That they call Anointing) over people doesn't mean it's from God. All things must be discerned through scripture, and nowhere in the bible does anyone ever smack someone on the forehead and cause them to fall in the floor convulsing.

Do Some research yourself and please for the love of God keep your children out of these churches. Its to late for some of the older folks, their brain has done been washed, they are under complete control of these pastors and they are now prowling about our community preying on your children trying to get them into their fold.

Do your own research figure it out for yourself.
Delete

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Look Familiar!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
cylest

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

The Barrett Family are one of the biggest cults in the state of Kentucky.
cylest

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

How do I know this? okay, my husband and I use to go to their church, it's all theatrics. a show. I've been slapped on the forehead by Garnett and fell to the floor, but only because I saw everyone else doing the same. then I realized it's not real. they do this to put on a show for the people. they also would ask you to "get our your checkbooks" which is a RED FLAG if there ever was one. they're not the Manson Family they're the Barrett Family! cult just the same. I'm ashamed to say i once joined in on their theatrics, but to my advantage i was only doing what I "thought" i was "suppose" to be doing.
cylest

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

they call it being "slayed" in the spirit, I call it "joining the show"
louella

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

You can tell the real hand of God when it touches no one will have to knock you down the spirit will that is called the Holy
Delete

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Wow I'm so glad some of you know whats going on, these pastors are using age old tricks, same one Adolf Hitler used to brainwash an entire country, Benny Henn used to fleece millions from his followers, and now we have our own little crooks working the same techniques right here in good old Clay.

Go online do some research and folks will tell you exactly how they do it....

Please people your smarter than this, don't go to these shows they are not of God.
Vonswagger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

These head slapping pastors, pushing the slain in the spirit agenda are the very ones who Christ is talking to in Matthew 7: 21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
apple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

look at community church take the money away see how long they stay there
believer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

louella wrote:
You can tell the real hand of God when it touches no one will have to knock you down the spirit will that is called the Holy
Exactly!
believer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

apple wrote:
look at community church take the money away see how long they stay there
There's a few other churches like that in Clay County also.
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Just one question, wondering if any of you know how you supposed to ask for a healing and what you do. God will heal if it be his will and not for money.
abc

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Amen
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I amso glad someone has the guts to post this. It is like a cult. If, you don't have long hair & long skirts you are a outcast. But, as soon as Church is over they start smoking. Stand in parking lot after Church & talking about people. Then they go & eat & talk some more. Start there little group to come up against other people.Com e up & say i love you. When they walk away you pull the knife out of your back.The pastor knows what's going on. But, stays with them because they raise more money for the Church.They wouldn't help the ones that tried.The people that were treated like that.There blood is on that preachers hand.

Since: Dec 08

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Shameful
packrat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I dont know much about churches here, but every church i ever went to ask for money for every thing in the world, but most have oficial ties to depend on operating expences.not just pocket change from poor people. 10% was what we pleaged about 5000,doller per familey on low side. dont think most churches around here see that in collection plate a year per family.

maybe we get what we pay for

i
Oh no

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Use your brain,it's all bull
Curiouse

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

you should not talk about the Bible every one just doesnt believe alike
Mortified

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

You don't have to believe alike you just need to do what the bible tells you and nowhere does anybody smack somebody on the forehead or wave their hand at them and they flop over, hit the floor, and start flopping around like a fish out of water... These pastors use the same mind control techniques that Hitler used. While your falling over they'll have their hand in your pocket, if you arn't careful.

Furthermore why hasn't anyone popped in here to defend the practice scripturally? Because they can't.

"Don't Fall for it"
apple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

barrett family the same way they care less about save a soul its all about dollar bill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid clay Co citizens 18 min R U N Jeopardy 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min JOE NASTY 147,085
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Poofylova 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Quantummist 129,006
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 8 hr Liar Liar Pants on Fire 57
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 8 hr yep 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search