United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Manchester will never change until you replace the
corrupt bunch of people in office. The people keep passing on the corrupt ways to family members and friends. The "White Family Name" has been around since the 1800s. many years ago a
sheriff was killed for being tuff on the bootleggers. Quit selling your vote for $20.00, educate yourself and get involved in changing things for the betterment of the community.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

these people are too brainwashed in the dry county redneck mentality to become civilized....they love being used and abused by the republicans who call them trailer park trash
kandi

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Mr. Dragon, You need to be strung out by your {Ba**s} and hung up to dry. You are a real scumb.

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

kandi wrote:
Mr. Dragon, You need to be strung out by your {Ba**s} and hung up to dry. You are a real scumb.
you repukes make me sick

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

and so do you democraps
jojo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

who are we going to vote for thire ant no good one runing if so thay will turn bad
yepers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

on looker wrote:
Manchester will never change until you replace the
corrupt bunch of people in office. The people keep passing on the corrupt ways to family members and friends. The "White Family Name" has been around since the 1800s. many years ago a
sheriff was killed for being tuff on the bootleggers. Quit selling your vote for $20.00, educate yourself and get involved in changing things for the betterment of the community.
howd u no they was $20?sell yorn?huh
charles

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

kindly dragon wrote:
<quoted text>you repukes make me sick
Why in the he!! dont you take yourself and your jail house education back where you came from?no one and I mean no one want to read your coments on clay co. when you can leave any time if you can find a place that will let you stay,you're just a piece of sh!t, that likes to get behind a computer and talk you stupid sh!!.like I SAY if you can find some where that someone will keep Go,and btw I know who you are
on looker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

charles,
with attitudes like yours, big healthy men will continue to stand on sidewalk at the local gas station and brag about getting food stamps. What happen to their pride. The local government has reduced people to that level. Why is the super walmart not coming to manchester? Could it be that people in powerful positions are afraid of competition. Why is most employees at the federal correction institution from someplace else. They promised manchester many jobs, but it became a big political issue.
out of towner

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

i have been to c.c. a fewww times in the last month and have been trying to follow the threadson here; although, it is difficult to decifer the truth on the net. it is my opinion however, that in efforts to hem the whole town for their own security and monetary benefit the "elected" have inadvertantly hemmed themself into a town that no one wants to have any dealings with.... who is NOW paying for this???? you'll figure it out i'm sure
whats wrong hit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

kandi wrote:
He is about right you know this is true . They are afraid of change
no justice

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

i love cc, it is my home,but the poor people are treated like crap, and the big wigs and their circle are allowed to steal, embezzel,defraud...ect.,the whole county and get away with it. no wonder the feds are here to stay. they need to look into the pat campbell case. there is a big rat somewhere.
manwhoknows

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

don't worry about wallmart building anythang else here, haven't you heard what happened to wall mart? JIMMY DOBSON filed a suit from them opening anykind of food store here. you dumm ass people couldn't figure out what day of the weak it is. alot of people in clay co. have fought progress from coming her e for yrs. Jimmy is one of them, noggod S.O.B. All the whites, john little, clay m. bishop and the rest of the slimmy dogtooders. wake up clay co. vote all the crap-out of office that you can, do something else with the rest
out of towner

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

really i don't think it has ANYTHING at all to do with democratic or republican parties. i would guess that the "good ole boys" got together years ago and wanted to monopolize and have now realized that they cant make it to go without hitting park place.it stands to show that they are killlling the education system down there and they like it that way. the less you know about the less you'll complain and IF you are smart enough to complain ... will you be smart enough to know what steps to take to make aa change.... it's a bamboozle. good luck.
no justice

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

manwhoknows wrote:
don't worry about wallmart building anythang else here, haven't you heard what happened to wall mart? JIMMY DOBSON filed a suit from them opening anykind of food store here. you dumm ass people couldn't figure out what day of the weak it is. alot of people in clay co. have fought progress from coming her e for yrs. Jimmy is one of them, noggod S.O.B. All the whites, john little, clay m. bishop and the rest of the slimmy dogtooders. wake up clay co. vote all the crap-out of office that you can, do something else with the rest
i heard one of the big wigs would not give wal-mart water rights. or sell them. maybe daugh white?
out of towner

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

did you know thast LONNIE NAPIER is our STATE REPRESENTATIVE? he represents the state in matters in washington. he owns a shop in LANCASTER KY called Napier Brothers. it would be interesting to see what he thought of a petition singed by several towns people expressing their concerns on different "elected officials". glad to hear the fbi is in town. BUT you cant stop there. KEEEEP GOING!!
out of towner

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

sorry bout the typos....i was smoking a cigarette in my home while it is still legal to do it..lmao

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

Judged:

charles wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the he!! dont you take yourself and your jail house education back where you came from?no one and I mean no one want to read your coments on clay co. when you can leave any time if you can find a place that will let you stay,you're just a piece of sh!t, that likes to get behind a computer and talk you stupid sh!!.like I SAY if you can find some where that someone will keep Go,and btw I know who you are
who gives a crap if you know who i am,i knpow who i am too and when you show me a bill of sale for the topix web site then maybe ill quit talking on it...untill then keep your four shoes on jackass....its the trash like you that has kept clay county down....most people know me because im famous....they dont know you because your insignificant> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insign...
no justice

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

out of towner wrote:
sorry bout the typos....i was smoking a cigarette in my home while it is still legal to do it..lmao
yeah, at some places you can't smoke in your CAR i guess our homes will be next.
TinMan

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

out of towner wrote:
did you know thast LONNIE NAPIER is our STATE REPRESENTATIVE? he represents the state in matters in washington. he owns a shop in LANCASTER KY called Napier Brothers. it would be interesting to see what he thought of a petition singed by several towns people expressing their concerns on different "elected officials". glad to hear the fbi is in town. BUT you cant stop there. KEEEEP GOING!!
Are you sure Napier represents you in Washington D.C.? I would think it was Hal Rogers. The Senators would be McConnell and Bunning on the Federal level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min lmao 146,027
jailer and magistrate 16 min i care 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min ;)) 81,559
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min curious 128,516
Landos 1 hr Wannaknow 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
what's up with Kelly Gibson 3 hr wheelieman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE