Well

Bearden, AR

#42 Nov 2, 2011
I can't find him on facebook, I've looked under tony hornsby and anthony hornsby and i cannot find him.
BOO

Somerset, KY

#43 Nov 3, 2011
Sad!!!!!
shop in london

London, KY

#44 Nov 3, 2011
praying wrote:
i'm praying for that precious baby! she is so beautiful!!! if i was the mother i would press charges and have him rot in jail!!!
i hope they check out heather abd adam,when they kept the baby ,and they were shooting up. heather doesn'have custody of her owh daughter.
her mother is on drug for her back hum,hum, and chekck with mckenzie she carried the baby round
like it was a doll. too, every time christy was off from work,she raan the roads in a car that anthony's dad bought.she never stayed home. mckenzie was jealous of the baby . if it hadn't been for tony's
mother they would have been living on the streets. christy did drugs,she wore her su glasses when she did them. the truth will prevail. anthony took care of the baby.if not for anthony the baby would have starved .she was sorry and lazy.ask her friends.
shop in london

London, KY

#45 Nov 3, 2011
baby girl wrote:
Yes you are right, that is who she is and Heather and Hope are her sisters and we are pressing charges and no he will not be getting out of this one, his mother cant either....Of course she is trying to get him out of trouble....but, not this time......we are not going to let it happen and neither is Christy....she is doing some better, and thanks for all the prayers....just keep on the great and much needed prayers.....
you all are covering up for your own ass. if any body goes down for this ,both parents ,will.
shop in london

London, KY

#46 Nov 3, 2011
Well wrote:
I can't find him on facebook, I've looked under tony hornsby and anthony hornsby and i cannot find him.
what is any of your business.
baby girl

Lexington, KY

#47 Nov 3, 2011
ninne u need to stop posting lies please u are covering for ur son and i no this is u u no u are so lieng on this u need to be praying for ur granddaughter instide of posting lies about a insent child like mckenzie and stop this now...christy is a good mom and u no it...stop it now..u suppose to go to church...where is the christan in this bulll..pray for this baby and she is a beautiful little angle and stop covering for your son...now that the last time im telling u or i will get something done about the right way. why are u focused on lies...oh i no to cover for tony..u no he done it and now let him pay for his crime....momma cant help him this time...why would a mother with any scents wont to cover up a crime like this for any child...stop it now...god will deal with u to..i no he will u better get on your neese and pray for this baby instide of posting lies trying to get ur son out of the bad things he has done to this insant baby
minny

Ford City, PA

#48 Nov 3, 2011
did the baby die today?
just me

Middlesboro, KY

#49 Nov 3, 2011
They should put his sorry a.. mother right in jail right beside tony she as bad as he is for hiding him out.
Sam

Sheridan, AR

#50 Nov 3, 2011
I'm sayin the same thing that 'shop in london' says.. until you know what happened for fact, you shouldn't take for granted that tony did this, personally, i don't know what happened, but I can't hardly believe that tony would have done this. However, I also know Christy and her family and I also cannot see either of them doing anything like this either. it's horrible, but until everyone knows for fact what happened, you should stop running your cock sucker!
listen people

Somerset, KY

#51 Nov 3, 2011
Sam wrote:
I'm sayin the same thing that 'shop in london' says.. until you know what happened for fact, you shouldn't take for granted that tony did this, personally, i don't know what happened, but I can't hardly believe that tony would have done this. However, I also know Christy and her family and I also cannot see either of them doing anything like this either. it's horrible, but until everyone knows for fact what happened, you should stop running your cock sucker!
dont feel sorry for tony...feel sorry for the baby that suffered. have a heart.
Prayer Warrior

London, KY

#52 Nov 3, 2011
Well wrote:
His name as of earlier today was Anthony Wayne Hornsby
sara

Somerset, KY

#53 Nov 3, 2011
does anyone know how the baby is doin?
Umm

London, KY

#55 Nov 3, 2011
shop in london wrote:
<quoted text>what is any of your business.
It's my business because I would like to know who he is, to make sure that sick baby killer doesn't ever come around my babies or my friends babies or anyone's babies. He deserves to rot in h3ll!
lois

Somerset, KY

#56 Nov 4, 2011
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my business because I would like to know who he is, to make sure that sick baby killer doesn't ever come around my babies or my friends babies or anyone's babies. He deserves to rot in h3ll!
i agree with u 100 percent.a baby is helpless,cant defend its self.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#57 Nov 4, 2011
As of yesterday, Kyra has her moments, her broken foot is healing well and her body is handling the swelling of her brain as good as it can for a 2 mo old. She was to be released but had a change of events, she they are keeping her in the hosp. a little longer. All the prayers are helping her to recover.

yes Tony is abusive, yes Kenzie wants to hold and carry the baby too often, yes Heather and Adam are not fit to watch water drip from a faucet, yet to care for children, yes Christy is trying to keep her child and keep a job and care for her family and Tony, yes Tony's mother let them move into her home when Tony lost his job for stealing, yes while Tony was in jail Christy was not allowed to have the car that Tony's father paid for and with the trade of the car that was given to Christy from her mother Bonnie, to go to work or take the child to the doctor, ect. yes they ALL take drugs and need to STOP and get help before someone actually dies, which would be real sad.

Please, focus on Kyra and god bless her and pray she recovers fully with no ill effects.

The family members will be questioned by the authorities and the truth will prevail.

God bless the small children from these families for they have a hard road to walk and have nothing but drugs, jail, and no education and government hand outs as the only thing they know by watching the people around them.
so many

Salyersville, KY

#58 Nov 4, 2011
One of Gods Disciple wrote:
As of yesterday, Kyra has her moments, her broken foot is healing well and her body is handling the swelling of her brain as good as it can for a 2 mo old. She was to be released but had a change of events, she they are keeping her in the hosp. a little longer. All the prayers are helping her to recover.
yes Tony is abusive, yes Kenzie wants to hold and carry the baby too often, yes Heather and Adam are not fit to watch water drip from a faucet, yet to care for children, yes Christy is trying to keep her child and keep a job and care for her family and Tony, yes Tony's mother let them move into her home when Tony lost his job for stealing, yes while Tony was in jail Christy was not allowed to have the car that Tony's father paid for and with the trade of the car that was given to Christy from her mother Bonnie, to go to work or take the child to the doctor, ect. yes they ALL take drugs and need to STOP and get help before someone actually dies, which would be real sad.
Please, focus on Kyra and god bless her and pray she recovers fully with no ill effects.
The family members will be questioned by the authorities and the truth will prevail.
God bless the small children from these families for they have a hard road to walk and have nothing but drugs, jail, and no education and government hand outs as the only thing they know by watching the people around them.
There are so many young children in this situation. Look out for them and pray god watches over them. They all deserve better!!
Earl Michael

London, KY

#59 Nov 4, 2011
Ive rolled over so many times . I can,t belive this .
gods angel

Cincinnati, OH

#60 Nov 4, 2011
Just stop really this isn't about what tony looks like, or about who's car someones driving,it's about a child,STOP GOSSIPING...........PRAY,GOD SEE EVERYTHING AND HE'S OUR JUDGE.
waffle iron

Chicago, IL

#61 Nov 4, 2011
concerned wrote:
I was wondering who of the mother of this beautiful baby is someone her name was Ashley?
Babys mom is christy smith.
info

Hazard, KY

#62 Nov 4, 2011
I used to date Tony and I know first hand about his temper. He pushed me alot because of his anger. But everything he done to me, its so hard for me to believe that he hurt this baby on his own. He never hurt my kid, or his son that lives away from here. He must have snapped under the pressure. Im sorry, but it happens alot. The baby has cried since she was born. Ive been hearing the baby was withdrawning from the meth and other drugs the momma used during her pregancy. I have nothing for Tony or the mother, I think her and him should pay for this. The baby cant speak up and tell who has hurt her, its the parents job to protect and care for a newborn and their child. It makes me sick to think how Ive left my son in Tonys care but he never spoke a ill word to my son. I dont know what to believe. But Yes, Ninnie needs to step aside and understand that this isnt the first time he has been abusive and let him pay for what he done to a 2 month old baby, not a grown woman, who cant protect itself. I usually dont get on here, but this one I had to comment on!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min SNYB 131,477
Got Me Some Mennonite C*ck Today 50 min Bigbootyjoe 3
shooting on 66 1 hr wondering 1
does anyone know any good ghost stories (Oct '09) 1 hr RJSAuthor 33
Senate votes to require booster seats for children (Mar '08) 3 hr Ethel 5
Kentucky Needs Grimes 4 hr Ole Dog 44
County Judge Executive 4 hr Well 87
Ebola at Manchester ER 11 hr flame thrower 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match