Tony Hornsby - Child Killer

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
david

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2011
What the hell is wrong with people to beat a defenseless 2 month old child nearly to death? Does anyone know the condition of this poor infant?

It's about time Tony is going to prison. It has been a long time coming. It's a shame for the child that this is the way it has to be though. Tony is one stupid, senseless son of a bitch. His mother is much more to speak of either. Apparently she is helping to hide him out from the police.

I'm sure the prisoners are going to have a real good time with his pretty little mouth. This SOB is definitely going to get what he deserves.
OMGoodness

London, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2011
I hope and pray the baby will be ok, no baby or child deserves to be beat on. Fayette County jail has an Anthony Hornsby idk if that is him, because this is the first I have heard about this, Its a terrible, terrible thing to do.
david

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2011
yes anthony is tony
info

Barbourville, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2011
The baby is in Uk and has shaken baby sydrome. His piece of shit mother is of course thinking he is innocent. But I know Tony and he has a temper from hell, he deserves to be done like that baby and die a violent horrible death, being raped in prison is nothing compared to what needs to be done. I hope he pays dearly, and if the mother of this child knows he done it, she needs to stand up and tell the truth. But she is no better than him.
david

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2011
info wrote:
The baby is in Uk and has shaken baby sydrome. His piece of shit mother is of course thinking he is innocent. But I know Tony and he has a temper from hell, he deserves to be done like that baby and die a violent horrible death, being raped in prison is nothing compared to what needs to be done. I hope he pays dearly, and if the mother of this child knows he done it, she needs to stand up and tell the truth. But she is no better than him.
AMEN TO THAT!!! Sounds like you know Tony just as well as I do...
mommaoftwo

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2011
Does Anyone know who the mother of this baby is?
wondering

London, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
david wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN TO THAT!!! Sounds like you know Tony just as well as I do...
isnt he the one thats married and has that baby
lois

London, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2011
david wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people to beat a defenseless 2 month old child nearly to death? Does anyone know the condition of this poor infant?
It's about time Tony is going to prison. It has been a long time coming. It's a shame for the child that this is the way it has to be though. Tony is one stupid, senseless son of a bitch. His mother is much more to speak of either. Apparently she is helping to hide him out from the police.
I'm sure the prisoners are going to have a real good time with his pretty little mouth. This SOB is definitely going to get what he deserves.
what about a grown man putting his hands on a helpless baby.he deserves what ever they give him and more.
mommaoftwo

Manchester, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2011
lois wrote:
<quoted text>what about a grown man putting his hands on a helpless baby.he deserves what ever they give him and more.
Who's the mom of it?
needs

London, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2011
mommaoftwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mom of it?
he needs linching'before they linch him they should let all the mothers do what they want to him'that poor baby i pray it makes it'
ashame

Virgie, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2011
the news said the baby was in critical condition I think what ever they did to the baby should be done to them only ten times worse an just leave them laying
baby girl

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2011
the baby is doing better ..i am a family member of the mother ..yes he is going to pay for what he has done...no one done it but him..the mother was at work and had to hear the news from his aunt...pray for the baby a..and the people of clay co needs to stop assumeing anything till they no the real truth...the baby is so sick tks to the hands of a child beater tony hornsby...pray for her and tks for all whom have....she not out of the woods by no means....tks a family member of the mother and baby .....
mommaoftwo

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2011
baby girl wrote:
the baby is doing better ..i am a family member of the mother ..yes he is going to pay for what he has done...no one done it but him..the mother was at work and had to hear the news from his aunt...pray for the baby a..and the people of clay co needs to stop assumeing anything till they no the real truth...the baby is so sick tks to the hands of a child beater tony hornsby...pray for her and tks for all whom have....she not out of the woods by no means....tks a family member of the mother and baby .....
Who is the mother of the baby?
who

Dyer, TN

#14 Oct 31, 2011
who is the babies mom?I will be praying for this baby
time to pay

Bolivar, MO

#16 Oct 31, 2011
let the little sorry SOB stay in jail. I hope he is in fayette county jail that way he can see how the big boys play. to bad mommy can finally see what her little prick can do every time he gets into something its always the one he was with they all ways got him in trouble HA momma can't help you now
praying

London, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
i'm praying for that precious baby! she is so beautiful!!! if i was the mother i would press charges and have him rot in jail!!!
concerned

Manchester, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2011
I was wondering who of the mother of this beautiful baby is someone her name was Ashley?
named

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2011
Christie Smith Hornsby is the mother, the father Tony Hornsby,
yep ur right

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2011
Heather & Hope Smiths(twins) lil sister Christie,
baby girl

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2011
Yes you are right, that is who she is and Heather and Hope are her sisters and we are pressing charges and no he will not be getting out of this one, his mother cant either....Of course she is trying to get him out of trouble....but, not this time......we are not going to let it happen and neither is Christy....she is doing some better, and thanks for all the prayers....just keep on the great and much needed prayers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynn and Cloyd burkhart aka toe 5 hr People 5
I want a bushel of green beans 5 hr Jackie 1
looking for land 5 hr Jackie 2
New plant set to bring 90 jobs to Corbin 5 hr wow 2
Everyone: Get Ready To Meet God 5 hr wow 2
Jailer Vacations 5 hr Satan 1
Missing dog on martins creek 6 hr Martins creek 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance