First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gregory

Mayfield, KY

#43 Mar 24, 2012
sick people wrote:
You can't just blame the meth Heather let a man named Asher Tate Roberts rape her oldest and molest the baby. Then Heather and Bonnie made the poor little girl change her story and blame the girls biological father and the real pervert walked. the same thing is hapening now, Christie's little new born baby was beaten half to death in a house full of ppl and no one tells the same story. The only difference this time is the baby is too young be tought to lie. Christie told many ppl many times that william molested her but no one did any thing about it. Is'nt thirty years of abuse enuff? Law inforcement seems to be unwilling or unable to stop these ppl. I say if the Sheriff's office can't get this taken care of then we need a new Sheriff. All of this is open record any one can see these cases the above named Asher Tate Roberts from Onieda was indicted for "child Rape" in 2005
I'd wondered how that Roberts boy got out of that deal.
sick

Corbin, KY

#44 Mar 26, 2012
So who is she with now if she is not with Tony and is her sister still with Adam,
ashley curry

United States

#45 Mar 28, 2012
Christy and me were bestfriends all through our teen years but i havent talk to her n years sounds like she anit doing to good
wepp

Sheridan, AR

#46 Mar 31, 2012
So who is she forking now anyone know!
knowing

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Apr 2, 2012
She's with Tony Hornsby still after he beat her baby almost to death, thats how low down of a mother she is! & yes her sister is still with Adam
Xtreme

Fordyce, AR

#48 Apr 2, 2012
what about hope lol
justice

London, KY

#49 Apr 3, 2012
They are all trash. They don't deserve to be walking the streets, much less have kids around.
delta

Norman, AR

#50 Apr 3, 2012
She goes to wild bill at the first of month cause he buys her food cause she is hungry. I guess if the shoes fits wear em. What a joke, shame on you both.
Numbnut

Norman, AR

#51 Apr 5, 2012
So is this the setup that this post was started about. Just wondering what the setup was, I am very intersted in what all she has setup. HAHAHAHA
christy

Glenpool, OK

#52 Apr 20, 2012
let me tell all u fu**ing people something if u have a problem with me bring it to me you Fu**ing cowards i have a great mother and father who have loved and worked their as*es off to provide for my family. I work every day and my family has been through enough i am a married woman not a whore!! yeah i have a past i am not proud of but my family doesn't have a damn thing to do with that i would like to know who this is trying to drag my name through the mud i would beat the breaks off of u bitches. my baby is just fine by the way and you need to leave my kids out of your mouths and my mother and father. i have a excellent daddy and mother your just jealous cause i have a life and apparrently you don't or you would'nt be on here making up lies on innocent people who have been through hell. i would appreciate it if you would grow the fu** up i have a ten year old daughter who gets on the computer and doesn't need to read a bunch of lies on her family. i am a good person who is trying to get my life back togtherand all you people want to do is bring me to your level but like i said if u have a problem wiuth me and know so much about me get up with me and i will show you how bad of a bi**h i can bwe believe that!!!!!!!!!!leave my parents kids, husband, sisters,and me the fu** alone!!!!
ashley curry

United States

#53 Apr 20, 2012
christy wrote:
let me tell all u fu**ing people something if u have a problem with me bring it to me you Fu**ing cowards i have a great mother and father who have loved and worked their as*es off to provide for my family. I work every day and my family has been through enough i am a married woman not a whore!! yeah i have a past i am not proud of but my family doesn't have a damn thing to do with that i would like to know who this is trying to drag my name through the mud i would beat the breaks off of u bitches. my baby is just fine by the way and you need to leave my kids out of your mouths and my mother and father. i have a excellent daddy and mother your just jealous cause i have a life and apparrently y ou don't or you would'nt be on here making up lies on innocent people who have been through hell. i would appreciate it if you would grow the fu** up i have a ten year old daughter who gets on the computer and doesn't need to read a bunch of lies on her family. i am a good person who is trying to get my life back togtherand all you people want to do is bring me to your level but like i said if u have a problem wiuth me and know so much about me get up with me and i will show you how bad of a bi**h i can bwe believe that!!!!!!!!!!leave my parents kids, husband, sisters,and me the fu** alone!!!!
hey girl glade to hear u r doing good i would love to talk to u call mom and get my num
ashley curry

United States

#54 Apr 20, 2012
I just called ur mom and dads please get up with me i miss u
Christy Smith

Sheridan, AR

#55 Apr 23, 2012
Listen losers... my name is christy smith, and i'm a today's kind of girl. The nude dancing was NOT witchcraft fool, it was a minaj a twa and a blood orgy for your information. Id o not have crabs, lice, or anything else you might have heard. I am a self established skank, that's all. you all really give me more credit than i deserve. My mom is Bonnie Smith, she's also a today's kind of lady with a big badonk a donk.. . ... one of my tits are bigger than the other, and i don't care, because i'm perfect just the way i is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 143,204
ashley lawson 29 min HAHA 17
johnny holland 4 hr Bob 3
jessica hicks information please (Jun '12) 13 hr jen 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr No Repub 727
Whos the blonde in the mustang? 14 hr big dog 3
High headed women on pills in Manchester 14 hr big dog 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages