First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crt- 1012

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2012
is it true that she was caught in the woods, dancing around a fire nude, while chanting some satanic invocation? and where were her children while she was off worshipping satan?
love

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2012
crt- 1012 wrote:
is it true that she was caught in the woods, dancing around a fire nude, while chanting some satanic invocation? and where were her children while she was off worshipping satan?
GOD any one that dont beleve is in trouble.
Ppffffttt

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Which Christy?
see i know

London, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Ppffffttt wrote:
Which Christy?
most stuff started on here is lies'any person that beleves it is mentel in the what are you jelouse of this person for,3826
justice

Brodhead, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
see i know wrote:
<quoted text> most stuff started on here is lies'any person that beleves it is mentel in the what are you jelouse of this person for,3826
This sounds like the mindless ramblings of a crank head. Could this be Christie, or one of her sisters? Maybe her mother.
dontdoubt

Brodhead, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2012
I would just about believe anything about these sick people
biz

Hazard, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Yep
Jamie

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2012
crt- 1012 wrote:
YES, ALL TRUE
Christy

London, KY

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Hail Lucifer!! o king of light, the arts, and politics.. Dark Father I ask you to fill me with your power this day, Give me strength in my weakness, a will through my hopelessness, and the means to lift oh Lucifers name! Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer! Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer! oh falling starr!
liz

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2012
This is A basket case now where are those kids at?because she is not going to straten up.she has allready pruved that.her and tony is good matches.
etcha sketch

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2012
I heard she was knocked up again. Heard it was wild bills sheesh that will be satans spawn bahahabahaha freaks..........
sick

Brodhead, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Yea none of these drug whor#s need to be responsable for children. It's passed on from one generation to another. They grewup to be what Bonnie Smith taught them to be, liers, thieves, and whor#s. It's hard to blame those girls Knowing what a Mother they had
Get Payed To Dance

London, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2012
crt- 1012 wrote:
If true and she looks good in the buff and is a fair dancer, if I was her I'd go to Lexington and get paid big bucks for dancing nude around a pole on a stage instead of around a fire on the ground. Just saying.
wink wink

London, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Ppffffttt wrote:
Which Christy?
why you know which one. shewwww
someone

London, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2012
anything said on Christy Smith you can belive it but i guarantee you it dont belong to wild bill because he ran her ass off after she stole from his daughter
girl

Manchester, KY

#18 Mar 11, 2012
that don;t mean its not his dingbat but truth is christy probably dont have a clue whose it was ....;same old storys
get a life

Somerset, KY

#19 Mar 11, 2012
girl wrote:
that don;t mean its not his dingbat but truth is christy probably dont have a clue whose it was ....;same old storys
shes a good person. dont get on here and disgrade her name. leave her alone. shes been good to me.
family tradition

Dexter, MO

#20 Mar 11, 2012
just following in family tradition just look at bonnie bonnies brother the big ugly one general hes a skank and a woman beater shorty is a woman beater and womanizer bonnie will do any thing a child beater the baby is never mentioned any more god bless it and watch over it these people are a joke they need in jail
wow

Somerset, KY

#21 Mar 11, 2012
family tradition wrote:
just following in family tradition just look at bonnie bonnies brother the big ugly one general hes a skank and a woman beater shorty is a woman beater and womanizer bonnie will do any thing a child beater the baby is never mentioned any more god bless it and watch over it these people are a joke they need in jail
leave christy and bonnie out of your mouth. both of them are hoes. i know that. dont make them feel down on there selfs.
polly

Manchester, KY

#22 Mar 11, 2012
I dance in the woods all the time no biggy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Paul 170,620
CC Basketball 3 hr really 16
Linda Smallwood 5 hr Sarah mills 81
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 6 hr Marlboro Man 22
greatest church & preacher ever (Feb '09) 7 hr To Truth 87
Jesus Quantana 8 hr Lebowski jeffry 1
Gas Station owners feuding! 10 hr Gas Buddy 8

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance