London, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2012
Is Stephan Charles a good criminal lawyer for drug charges?

London, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2012
needy wrote:
Is Stephan Charles a good criminal lawyer for drug charges?
he's expensive but a very good lawyer.. Sharon Allen is a good one too for Drg charges.. She a little cheaper but just as good..

London, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2012
He can get you a lot of time for practically nothing, if that's what you want.

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2012
If you are guilty and you know it, you should not expect miracles from a lawyer. If you do the crime , do the time. Best advise I could give you would be to apologize to the judge and ask for help to change your way of life. Good luck.

New Lebanon, OH

#5 Apr 18, 2012
If the feds have enough evidence against you, you might as well plead guilty. A lawyer can't do anything for you except take at least $10,000 for nothing! They want the money up front then tell you the feds have all the paper work so he will let them take the case. I know that has happened to many Clay County drug dealers! My advice is just plead guilty, you will get time off any ways if you take drug classes and be extra good!!! Good luck!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clyde collins hangs out with a Scott at mikes 7 min Ladyred 2
Anyone know who will do holiday photos? 26 min xMelodyJayx 1
Give Derek a chance 30 min Vote 1
Linda Smallwood 35 min Dirty 3
Sickman 38 min Triple h 11
Ticket 53 min Duh 11
Superintendent breaking law 1 hr Debate 17
Clay County Road Foreman Tom B 1 hr Funnt 15
Manchester PD & FD Gym Memberships 2 hr Nurse 12
Clay County needs Major changes!! 22 hr Coh 30