First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TO FRIEND

Sheridan, AR

#62 Aug 26, 2010
big o i thought you where a person that when,t to church and was saved why are you talking like that people not supposed to talk about people that,s a sin what bob does is him he has to answer to god for what he does and if bob is after donald,s wife and he lets him by with it that,s hes problem and are supposed to say words like that wary about your self i am i wont to make it to heaven someday don,t you just pray for them don,t talk about people what they is to there own self and what these people on this forum is wrong and a sin and it,s bad we are post love one another and to not to put anybody down that,s bible so god bless you all and every body children god bless you all .
TO FRIEND

Sheridan, AR

#63 Aug 29, 2010
well as far sheila is concern i hope you all can prove that my friend has any thing to do with your all,s men why would she have anything to do with bob or any body else for that matter she goes to church she don,t full with you so keep god for sake mouth off her you bounch hippicrettes she don,t bother anybody you all are going to hell if you don,t change your way,s any way she don,t full around with preachers she minds her own business why don,t you an,t you got nothing else to do but talk about people you all as bad as everybody else
TO FRIEND

London, KY

#64 Sep 4, 2010
sheila ant going with anybody right now she ant got time for people and chat,s because she is sick and she has to take care of her mom and her family her mom,s heart is bad and it,s very weak and besides she goes to church and she,s not talking about you all she say,s you have to forgive people for what they say wrong because the devil has them blinded and they can,t see what they are doing so she say,s pray for them besides if god want,s her to have a good man that he would make a way for her .
to everybody

London, KY

#65 Sep 4, 2010
oh i heard that bob when,t back to his wife and to his kid,s know you people have nothing too talk about know i heard that he when,t home to die he has cancer an,t you people feeling bad know god for gives people for there sin,s why can,t you all .
bill hairs

Somerset, KY

#66 Sep 12, 2010
to everybody wrote:
oh i heard that bob when,t back to his wife and to his kid,s know you people have nothing too talk about know i heard that he when,t home to die he has cancer an,t you people feeling bad know god for gives people for there sin,s why can,t you all .
well little ugley must to have lost her stamps he going to spung off someone eles
good person who cares

London, KY

#67 Sep 28, 2010
well bill hairs what a name that is who are you who do you think you are talking you need to get saved you need to talk to the lord what if you ined up like your family and got cancer to then you would be talking cancer bad as it is with out people making fun or talking about some one who does like a dog bill you better watch you might get cancer to but hopefully you don,t i would wish that on anybody cancer is bad people don,t talk about people and what i heard he did,t go no where but home where he belongs with his wife and kids and besides you can,t spell bill hairs .
collins

Somerset, KY

#68 Jan 25, 2011
well people i shore glad you all have seed the light and changed your all way,s i hope you all got saved i see that you all have,nt been talking about people any more i,m proud of you all talking about people is not good i go to church people go to god has blessed me real good i love you all god bless every one i hope you all had a good and happy holyiday this year
Don Haggards Wife

Mayfield, KY

#69 Feb 17, 2012
Don Haggard wrote:
Bob is after my wife, an i dont kno what to do. he sneaks around when i am not there.
Hey Mr. Don Haggard you are not my husband and second I'm not after Bob. So u better shut your mouth up. I don't sneak around my real husband's back. So Back OFF!
Jesus Fan

Madisonville, KY

#70 Jul 22, 2012
Yeah people if you ain't got nothing good to say about someone on the computer than don't say it at all because that is a sin. God's word the bible saids do not bussy body in others people bussiness and talk about other people if you want to talk about someone talk to JESUS about them and not on the computer then you want be sining God Bless You. Jesus Fan
2nd wife

London, KY

#71 Aug 30, 2012
someone who cares wrote:
To "BIGGUN" no honey I aint nothing like him because I don't just sit around and take peoples bullsh*t. If you want to meet a preacher that lies and cheats you should look up my old ex Scotty Farmer from Corbin now theres a woman chaser. He was supposed to be a preacher but then I found out that while he was engaged to me he went and married another woman but he still wanted me to marry him. Now there is a lying preacher. If this has anything to do with Sheila's bunch then you all are just mad because he wouldn't put up with you alls bullsh*t.
You're exactly right! I was married to him for over 2 years. He ended up cheating on me with another "preachers" daughter that he met while preaching revival at some church that I was never allowed to go to. He slept with her with his wedding ring on. Then he gave the ring to her and told me he accidentally lost it and flushed it down the toilet...
welll

London, KY

#72 Aug 14, 2013
well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pop train 1 hr Joker 16
Just like mommy clothing store 3 hr Queen B 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr curtjester1 135,599
The real slim shady 7 hr Pleaz standup 1
What happened? 9 hr Thor 1
police at Larry Sizemores house on Burning Springd 11 hr Tabatha Sizemore 33
DR Karen Cheek Fired? 12 hr Charles 11
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]