Next Last
deacon

Kittanning, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
I hope not, he likes the women I heard.
holiness man

Kittanning, PA

#2 Nov 13, 2009
I dont know, but I would not listen to him preach.
preacher man

Kittanning, PA

#3 Nov 13, 2009
he is too dumb to preach. I can prove it, i go to sill lees
YOUNG AT HEART

Somerset, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2009
I would not listen to that liar and skirt chaser. I am only 23 years and i have heard too much on him.
Vernon L

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2009
he is no good. he lies and cheats and pretends to be a christian. he like the women and tries to cover it up.
DON

London, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2009
HE DOES LOOK THE WOMEN UP AND DOWN. I WOULDNT TRUST HIM AROUND MINE. HE ALSO LIES.
CRUZIER

London, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2009
HE IS A FAKE AND HEADED TO THE LAKE OF FIRE..
BIG O

London, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2009
hE IS HEADED TO THE LAKE OF FIRE. BIG WOMAN CHASER AND LIAR.
silver

London, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2009
he cannot tell the truth
HONEST MAN

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2010
i HOPE NOT..
kindly Dragon

Science Hill, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2010
headed to the lake that has fire!!!!
gooberpyle

Manchester, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2010
BIG O wrote:
hE IS HEADED TO THE LAKE OF FIRE. BIG WOMAN CHASER AND LIAR.
will you partner up with him when he arrives?
someone who cares

Perryville, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2010
If you all were christians you wouldn't be judging because the Bible says "Judge ye not lest you be judged". So how would you feel if people said the same about you all. Bob does have his faults but so does everyone else on this earth cause the Bible no man is perfect. So in my opinion it sounds like alot of you need to get back down on your knees and ask forgiveness for all this gossiping and judging because there is only one true judge and his name is Jesus Christ. God bless you all and I will be praying for you.
BIGGUN

Barbourville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2010
TO SOMEONE WHO CARES. YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS SINNER MAN. HE IS A WOMAN CHASHER AND SINNER. THE lORD DOES NOT LISTEN TO A SINNER .....
someone who cares

Perryville, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2010
To "BIGGUN" I do know this man personally. I know where he lives, I know what he drives, and if I wanted to I could even know what he eats for supper every night. So don't tell me who or what I do or do not know. I think you all need to get a life and butt out of everyone elses.
BIGGUN

London, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2010
TO SOMEONE WHO CARES. SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE BUT NOT LIKE THE ONE BOB HAS....
CALEB

London, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2010
HE IS A LIAR
someone who cares

Perryville, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2010
To "BIGGUN" no honey I aint nothing like him because I don't just sit around and take peoples bullsh*t. If you want to meet a preacher that lies and cheats you should look up my old ex Scotty Farmer from Corbin now theres a woman chaser. He was supposed to be a preacher but then I found out that while he was engaged to me he went and married another woman but he still wanted me to marry him. Now there is a lying preacher. If this has anything to do with Sheila's bunch then you all are just mad because he wouldn't put up with you alls bullsh*t.
Terry H

London, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2010
someone who cares wrote:
To "BIGGUN" no honey I aint nothing like him because I don't just sit around and take peoples bullsh*t. If you want to meet a preacher that lies and cheats you should look up my old ex Scotty Farmer from Corbin now theres a woman chaser. He was supposed to be a preacher but then I found out that while he was engaged to me he went and married another woman but he still wanted me to marry him. Now there is a lying preacher. If this has anything to do with Sheila's bunch then you all are just mad because he wouldn't put up with you alls bullsh*t.
BOB IS SAME WAY
Jesus Fan

Leechburg, PA

#20 Feb 6, 2010
When it comes to Bob Bryant. no one knows him better than I do. See we be friends about 17 years there is no better preacher than bob bryant nowhere. He has been preaching since 1963. It is women like Sheila Collins that gives preachers a bad name. They can't make up their minds what men do want. So enough gossip know the truth before you talk about him again. He is a good man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min USA 164,723
Mikie with red harley 1 hr yeah right 2
New Coal Mine 1 hr Jake Brake 2
Poll who knows frankie joe brumley (Apr '10) 17 hr morrellsabrina3 66
MECHELLE FAIR back on XANAXS 18 hr little man 1
House Fire at Sevier Brach (Apr '13) 22 hr Sterling 9
Dentist Ben Hensley Sat The Truth 13

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance