unsoled murder of Ricky White; John F...

unsoled murder of Ricky White; John Farmer; Steven Ray Sizemore

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Do you Know

Liberty, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2008
What happened here we need closer there is also a Ricky White thread..

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#2 Jul 9, 2008
bumping this to the top for the family to have justice.....It is time these Murders are investigated and the family's is given some comfort....Justice will prevail........
home town girl

London, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2008
bump to the top....
freddy boy

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2008
afraid to tell ya but the truth is gone to the grave.

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#5 Jul 9, 2008
the dead speaks from the ground also seeking justice for their souls.......
dont forget

London, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2008
teddy webb roy glenn griffin scott collins and the gilbert man
AND ALSO

Alto, GA

#12 Jul 12, 2008
Sapp Marcum murdered in his own home in East Manchester and Tony Asher shot in his garage, both near town and many more unsolved muders also.
jim

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2008
there someone in prison over teddy webb be there seen a long time thimk he maybe get out in 2010 he come up for por if he get it
jim

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jul 12, 2008
but carl hubbard nothing was ever doing to his killer
jim

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2008
bomp
jim

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2008
sorry i made a mistake it was jim honey wood the guy in prision sorry about the mistake

“Brian Keith Stewart killed me”

Since: Aug 08

Killed in Manchester Ky

#17 Jan 9, 2009
back to the top
yeppers

Corbin, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2009
babycoaldust wrote:
bumping this to the top for the family to have justice.....It is time these Murders are investigated and the family's is given some comfort....Justice will prevail........
babycoaldust wrote: N GUESS WHAT ELSE JENNING WHITE KNEW HER WELL AN DID PLAY A PART IN KILLING HER..TO KEEP HIM FREE BUT HES NOT THERE IS HE
yeppers

Corbin, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2009
babycoaldust wrote:
the dead speaks from the ground also seeking justice for their souls.......
babycoaldust wrote: N GUESS WHAT ELSE JENNING WHITE KNEW HER WELL AN DID PLAY A PART IN KILLING HER..TO KEEP HIM FREE BUT HES NOT THERE IS HE
Yeow

Corbin, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2009
Do you Know wrote:
What happened here we need closer there is also a Ricky White thread..
That great sheriff Ed Jordan is still working on the cases of these murdered men. When will he find the answers???
never

London, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2009
the dead does speak from the grave we may never know the answers in our lifetime but when the people with BLOOD on their hands have their judgement there will be justice, just try and remember that. that is the only peace I have with the unsolved crimes the people in offices here in clay county know more than they will ever tell but their hands are still STAINED with the BLOOD of these people.because they never brought about justice for the victims and their families.
its bad

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 10, 2009
there is a lot of unsolved murders in clay co
never

London, KY

#23 Jan 10, 2009
its bad wrote:
there is a lot of unsolved murders in clay co
And why is that? Hmmmm Lets think about this for a moment and ponder on it another moment.
most of the crimes was committed by the ones that was suppose to solve the crime or their family and friends.then when nothing became of the crimes they just sorta disappeared the money was passed under the table..wouldn't you say that is about right.Just like when Jennings White shot up his own vehicle and tried to blame it on someone ambushing him..that was funny when he was caught RED handed(blood stained hands)again.
ex eleven oh six

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2009
Jim "honey" Woods is not in prison. Where'd you get that at? He was beat to death during a robbery in his home with a hammer in the early 90's.
As for John Farmer, Teddy Webb, and Carl Hubbard, and the rest of the unsolved murders, 28 when I left town, these are all tragic and should be reopened and investigated with lots of resources from the federal government, the results would turn a LOT of heads... It will ALL come out.
little bit of facts

Hazard, KY

#25 Jan 14, 2009
jimmy honey woods killed carl hubbard, then someone was found guilty and sent to prison for beating up jim honey woods and killing him. sorry i can not remember the guys name. Gary Harris arrested the killer of jim honey woods on his first night of work as city policeman, might ask him and he would tell the guys name, but i truthfully dont remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike adkins (Oct '09) 3 hr Sidney 3
Jennifer & Paul (Apr '10) 4 hr will 5
George Dezarn aka axl ROSE FOUND DEAD ON BRIDGE... 7 hr Man Up 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Paul 163,842
200 Indictments 20 hr Ralph 3
Paw Paw Sat Sam 1
David England from Green Bair Sat Sis 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance