Which Church Denomination is right.

Which Church Denomination is right.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I can tell you this it isn't Pentecostal or Holiness, that tongue speaking and fit throwing can't possibly be of God. I had a Pentecostal preacher tell me he hadn't sinned in 10 years, I told him to his face he was a lair and he just sinned, that nobody can keep from sinning, it's human nature.

Hazard, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2013
It is sad so many people think they have to belong to a church, don't realize they belong to God. Their is no church that will get you into heaven, only forgiveness and the blood of Christ will do that. It is sad so called preachers through ignorance and laziness don't know Gods word. They take what they hear, handed down over time as the gospel truth. All those claiming to speak in tongues, handling snakes or drinking poison make a mockery of fathers word. Their is no unknown tongue, when it talks about tongue it is just a language that is foreign to anyone. Just like it says when the Pentecostal tongue was spoken everyone knew it even down to the dialect that they spoke. It is sad men claiming to be sent from God don't even know his word, they deceive Gods children and I pity them for leading so many of fathers children astray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester cop breaking the law-who was it? 52 min GPS 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr antipolicticalcor... 154,890
Kendra Jackson 1 hr curious 9
The sac chaser is back in clay county 3 hr fed up 1
who do you support for president ? 4 hr Al Bundy 6
News Shooting Investigation in Clay County 4 hr Al Bundy 5
billy joe henson 5 hr liketoknow 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages