Is the food giveaway Tues?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shows how sick people are

Hazard, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2012
fat checker wrote:
You can only get the food if your over weight.
u are sick prayers to all the nasty's out there may god help u before its too late. amen
kentuckygirl

Ripley, TN

#22 Sep 24, 2012
bull any one can get it
Me Too

London, KY

#23 Sep 24, 2012
Judy wrote:
I dont waste my stamps like some people it just dont do all month long stop looking down your nose at me, only GOD can judge me...ever time somebody asks for help of any kind in this town its an automatic reaction that people waste their money yea some people do but not everybody abuses the system and still cant make it..and if its this bad for me ITs probably a lot worse for other families!
There is alot of people that need this program.But, i know alot that go & get it that are just greedy. This takes away from people who really need it.I hope things get better for you.Don't pay no attention to some of these fruitloops.lol!!!
wondering

London, KY

#24 Sep 24, 2012
what time is it??
just the truth

London, KY

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Yeah they spend there money @ Mc D,s and every other fast food place there is and @ the end of the month use free food for there back up plan . Most of them dont even turn there stoves on to cook. snack all month long chew backer and smoke like a train. buy up pop with stamp cards . go to backer stores and sell the pop for less than half what it cost the state to buy it . There hasnt been a single person that hasnt seen that go on . Its turned out to be a way of life for most .
BUTTERBEAN

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Sep 28, 2012
where is the food give away ?
And when , is it every month ?
I know a few families that could use the help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaurant Tax... 1 hr Stay In Clay 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 163,325
Clay co murders (May '07) 9 hr Indy too 179
a man is so hot wearing women's clothes 11 hr sounds good 7
Joseph nestor 11 hr Sharie Asaro 1
looking for a girl (Sep '14) 12 hr Mikylikesit 4
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 12 hr Miss craziness 45

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance