Is the food giveaway Tues?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Judy

Brodhead, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
does anyone know for sure if it is Tuesday? between bills and gas, groceries are gone by this time of the month.... where is the help in Clay Co...
pudussy

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
if you would stop spending your stamps on pop and selling it for cash so you can get a quick "fix" you would have food.
yes

Brodhead, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm sure as always, it will only benefit the freaking bums who already get foodstamps, the working class can't get nothing!
Judy

London, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2012
I dont waste my stamps like some people it just dont do all month long stop looking down your nose at me, only GOD can judge me...ever time somebody asks for help of any kind in this town its an automatic reaction that people waste their money yea some people do but not everybody abuses the system and still cant make it..and if its this bad for me ITs probably a lot worse for other families!
Take a Picture

London, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2012
It will be the same bunch in every line and then they get the other members of the same family to line up too.They even come from Londom amd use a local addres..They get enough food stamps to feed a family of 6 or 7 in addition to their 4 or 5 checks in one household....Prove they need it, then give it to the elderly and hungry children..
LOOK at WHO Lines up....They do not go hungry..Feed our children..
coalminer

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Heres a sugestion, get a job. they jobs out there if you get up of your rear end and look. If you disabled then you know how working people feel getting the shaft. Let me ask all you that do draw and get stamps if this president and his bunch of fools keep making it so hard for business to operate and they close wheres the money going to come from to keep you in stamps and a check. China sure not going to pay you, you might have to go to cuba they gave there people rice cookers but no rice, thats what liberalism leads to failure.
Mee

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
Just depends on why people draw. There are those who have worked hard all their lives who draw a small soscial security check. No food stamps because they get a dollar too much. Then there are those people who have never worked a day in their lives and get help at every turn. Big difference there. Now you working folks will be drawing a meager check in a few years so please don't put the social security people down. They worked for it and earned it'
judy

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2012
johnathon im coming for my stamp card buddy
Angie

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2012
judy wrote:
johnathon im coming for my stamp card buddy
i offen wonder how some children survive i pray god helps the needy children....,the children cannot help what their parents do id say thoses food boxes helps more children than u think
coburn

Somerset, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Anyone know the fullfigured lady that was there last time and if she is married or not .
sassy

Dyer, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2012
When and where is this going to be.
Mandy

London, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2012
at the food pantry by the lighthouse...i think.
giveaway

Manchester, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2012
There was a food giveaway today in Leslie co
where is

London, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2012
it in the rules that 2 or 3 in the same house will go and get boxes for the same household? People with money that has mold on it running down there to knock someone that is really needy out of getting food. Need to have stricter rules on this program. People that draw lots of money get foodstamps and some that even work in the same household run down there like they're starving to death. Greedy people is what it is!
kentuckygirl

Ripley, TN

#15 Sep 23, 2012
the giveaway is on the 25th
kentuckygirl

Ripley, TN

#16 Sep 23, 2012
the giveaway is on the 25th and yes I'v been in that line I'v seen a lot of people in line who gets a whole lot of money and a lot of stamps but the giveaway is for anyone who as a address they do not go by your income there they don't check how much you get a month and everyone get on here and complans a the food giveaway they will stop it thin the kids who do get it will starve at the and of the month when they need it
needing

Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Where is it at and what do you have to do to get some food I really need some help for my family.
please

London, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2012
where is this food giveaway at? I have no money and I'm struggling to get by and can't find a job anywhere can somebody please let me know where it is at?
TUES

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2012
YES
fat checker

London, KY

#20 Sep 24, 2012
You can only get the food if your over weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min CriminakForever 156,617
Feds on Horse Creek asking questions 1 hr Baptist Man 1
Pats snack bar 12 hr Facts 4
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) Fri moon 25
Shaunta Bowling Fri Fact 2
ronnie combs (Aug '09) Fri Visitor 22
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) Dec 8 Reagel 17

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages