Barbourville, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
wish there was one
LOL

Manchester, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
smilin joe wrote:
wish there was one
I wish they were some handsome Joe's in Manchester to but to my disappointment there isn't any :-(
smilin joe

Barbourville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Im handsome, and I only lie about my looks.
Man

Annville, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Whittley is HOT!
maybe

Barbourville, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2013
I seen one, but I dont think she was from around here
mnews

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Emily from quick Mart
weezy

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Clay county has lots of really pretty girls. Some of them still have most of their teeth. Well a few of them do anyway.
I know lots of pretty women around here. If they can stay away from the pills and meth they mite even keep those good looks. Hope so anyway
xxxxxxxxxx

London, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2013
manchester quote - get out look around manchester,kentucky is not the only place to find a lady
WHoo kNew

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Where
Stupid people

Pikeville, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
mnews wrote:
Emily from quick Mart
She mite look a little cute but don't let her lookes fool you she is a rip thicket she sleep with married men behide her boy friends back she only knows the guys with the money if your broke she will look over you.. The facts
DUDE

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2013
What about that girl that use to live o Pennington Hill they lived in a dould wide up thereellow i believe
WCM

London, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2013
Bha. It's pointless anyways.

"There are no good men left" Basically = out to.
"I only date men who are pieces of crap."

I know plenty of guys who are not bad looking, have jobs, never been in trouble and most 'pretty' girls wont give them the time of day.

Maybe if they called the girl a sl*t and smacked her around she would like them, seams to be what all the guys around here with women have in common.
Homestead

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2013
There use to be a real pertty set of blondes at speedway. I think the one is married and pregnant now but I know the other one was divorced. But in think she was from outta here. She probably wised up and moved back. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min spaceship 142,433
back to school giveaway 2 hr Just Me 4
Rubilee methhead 9 hr johnnyp 6
ratting to the cops 12 hr kdy 3
Where's jared Jarvis now adays? 13 hr Rfk 2
Nicole sunmer 16 hr Skippy 3
Amanda roberts 19 hr Pacman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages