Who is the best singer in clay county?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
megans mom

Williamsburg, KY

#42 May 9, 2013
Listen here BILLY BAD ASS you dont have to get on here and run your smart ass mouth about megan, yes she can sing if she could'nt do u think she would get invited to sing with sam roark, travis wayne and trouble train if she could'nt sing smart ass.
Haha

Corbin, KY

#43 May 10, 2013
Travis Wayne sucks balls!!
unknown

London, KY

#44 May 19, 2013
George Dezarn sounds ok,hes more into rock.
toe nail

London, KY

#45 May 24, 2013
BigGirle wrote:
Megan Goins the best and and she good!!!

Hell no. all that girl does is scream she couldn't sing her way out of a bucket if it had a lid on it loose.
singingbee

London, KY

#46 May 24, 2013
I went to Big K once or twice and the best singer I herd over there was lady named Tanya I think someone said her last name was Couch can't be for sure. but I liked her Singing. Don't think she is a professional but she have a great country voice. All she needs is a little help.
tanyas daughter

London, KY

#47 May 26, 2013
singingbee wrote:
I went to Big K once or twice and the best singer I herd over there was lady named Tanya I think someone said her last name was Couch can't be for sure. but I liked her Singing. Don't think she is a professional but she have a great country voice. All she needs is a little help.
i know alot of great singers and i have to say that megan is a great singer so is travis wayne, samantha roark ,tiffany bowling and my mom and im not saying this cause shes muh mom either but i think we all have our opinions but i think they all do great!!! just saying
Megan LeAnn

Williamsburg, KY

#48 May 26, 2013
toe nail wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no. all that girl does is scream she couldn't sing her way out of a bucket if it had a lid on it loose.
well if you dont like my singing dont listen to me thanks
Haha

Corbin, KY

#49 May 26, 2013
Travis Wayne sucks.
tanyas daughter

London, KY

#50 May 27, 2013
tell'em girl
Megan LeAnn

Williamsburg, KY

#51 May 28, 2013
tanyas daughter wrote:
tell'em girl
lol i will
George Dezarn

Krypton, KY

#53 Jun 14, 2013
Come 2 Big K karaoke,I'll show you critics how 2 carry your voice,Come and sing and watch at Big k in east Manchester.
drunk

London, KY

#54 Jun 15, 2013
George Dezarn wrote:
Come 2 Big K karaoke,I'll show you critics how 2 carry your voice,Come and sing and watch at Big k in east Manchester.
The best sunger b AXL
George Dezarn

Evarts, KY

#55 Jun 22, 2013
thanks drunk,,tell em lol
Joke

Dyer, TN

#56 Jun 22, 2013
Travis Wayne cannot sing ! What is wrong with you people ? If he was gonna make it so big then why Hasent he made it yet ? He had to go on redneck island to try and get his name out there but from the looks of it no one on that island liked him . The girls on that show are stronger than him!
Real Sam Fan

London, KY

#57 Jun 23, 2013
Sam Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who the Travis Wayne is but he can't hold a candle to Sam formerly Samantha Roark. I know he needs to work on his weight but he and his new wife are both having Lipo Suction in Jan. He has already sold more CDs that all past and present Clay County singers put together. He is also making 6 figures a year and is totally taking care of his mother Melanie and his uncle Robert.
I know you are joking here but one of your statements (6 figures a year) is about to come true. Samantha Roark is on the verge of becoming one of Nashville's Biggest Stars. She has put the work in and it's all paying off.The lines have already formed and now it's her decesion to choose which one.Tune in your Nashville radio stations and hear for yourself like I did Saturday and they will tell you also. Stay tuned !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County needs Major changes!! 1 hr well 9
Mental Health 1 hr Kimi 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Forumwatcher 172,946
whos smarter (May '07) 12 hr Uh-huh 7
CC Basketball 14 hr Call The Man 17
Manchester future 15 hr huh 66
Hadaplenty Wed Lipstick peter 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages