jessica davidson
for sure

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 23, 2013
She's needs to stay away from me her and the woman that she's running around with blowing about stealing cloths from wal mart she ant nothing but a crank who*e she's got a good man got his own place on lsand creek he could do better than her she's going to relizie that in the long run nasty skank ho stink in school don't come around me buming you ant doing nothing but destroying what depression life u have
for sure

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 23, 2013
for sure wrote:
She's needs to stay away from me her and the woman that she's running around with blowing about stealing cloths from wal mart she ant nothing but a crank who*e she's got a good man got his own place on lsand creek he could do better than her she's going to relizie that in the long run nasty skank ho stink in school don't come around me buming you ant doing nothing but destroying what depression life u have
where she from which one are you talking about

Since: Oct 13

London, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
lol, told on yourself dude with those consecutive posts. If her steeling and hoin is getting to you that bad you need to get rid of her, even though shes probably doin it to support your habbits.
heard

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 23, 2013
I heard she had hiv i know one them davidsons did
for sure

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 23, 2013
bears dad wrote:
lol, told on yourself dude with those consecutive posts. If her steeling and hoin is getting to you that bad you need to get rid of her, even though shes probably doin it to support your habbits.
that was not me you redneck jerk.
for sure

Holton, IN

#6 Oct 24, 2013
I know jessica shes really nice the one from onieda is this the same one about 21
thread leader

Holton, IN

#7 Oct 24, 2013
for sure wrote:
I know jessica shes really nice the one from onieda is this the same one about 21
what's your deal your u trying to hide something because your using the name that i am when i started this thread grow
here we go

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 24, 2013
To the top lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr LMS 148,462
The Makery 2 hr Tabitha 1
Ashley wagers 3 hr Maintance man 1
Salt Works Festival 14 hr Tabitha 1
Greenbriar 18 hr Concerned 2
chelsey crail is awesome (Jan '10) Mon Just like it is 8
Ray and Connie Martin Mon Puckett 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages