SMALL TOWN BUZZ

London, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Let me tell everyone out there that has time to comment on Amy Rowland, This is a sweet loving pretty women that is a human being who has feeling just like you all. Please stop and think about what it means to trash someone that is a Mother, Daughter, a person who has feeling like you all. What kind of people like to trash other people, I think they are called evil human beings. It is true she has a very bad problem, let's all just pray she gets the help she needs quickly. Shame on you evil spirts!, quit talking about Amy please< Family>

Shame

Tomball, TX

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Ok your calling people evil that talk about Amy but how about when Amy steals and has sex with men for a pill or when ahe takes her Childs money that is given to support the child now that's what you call evil.
SMALL TOWN BUZZ wrote:
Let me tell everyone out there that has time to comment on Amy Rowland, This is a sweet loving pretty women that is a human being who has feeling just like you all. Please stop and think about what it means to trash someone that is a Mother, Daughter, a person who has feeling like you all. What kind of people like to trash other people, I think they are called evil human beings. It is true she has a very bad problem, let's all just pray she gets the help she needs quickly. Shame on you evil spirts!, quit talking about Amy please< Family>
MadJacker

London, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2011
Id like to do some tradin with amy.I wish i knew how to get up with her..I can remember one point in time amy was probably the most sexy women in manchester..
slackin

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2011
amy is a goodhearted person who went down the wrong road. i've been her friend for a long time and i think she is awesome. haven't seen her in a while hope she is ok .luv ya girl
First time

Prattville, AL

#5 Oct 15, 2011
Look I give everyone a fair chance before I judge or talk shit or whatever, but Amy is a horror. First time I met het she tried getting my husband to have sex with her thinking he would pay her for it. Then the night after that she was with his brother all night then got mad and tried to fight him in the morning because he wouldn't give her money Roget ugh on, and she said herself, the only reason she was with him was to get money so she could get high. Sorry if she's your family or friend, truth hurts.and all you can do is pray for her, because nothing else will work with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr North Mountain 156,447
Who was found dead on ham holler? Sat carolyn 7
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Sat crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Sat motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Sat nom nom 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) Sat Stevbo1 28
Memorial hospital Dec 2 Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages