money reward for missing dog, *please read*

Posted in the Manchester Forum

kfh

London, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
My dog has been missing for the past two days. She is a dark brindle colored basset hound / beagle mix and she has a white "band" around her neck and a white tip on her tail and white feet. 2 Years old. She went missing from Ice House on Lockards Creek but was actually last spotted on Rocky Branch of Goose Rock. She is in heat and got away from me early Wednesday. Two smaller light colored brown male dogs are following her. One is a Puggle and the other is a Chihuahua mix.
There will be a cash reward for the safe return of the female dog. The males are just as important but the female basset/beagle is our baby and she is all I can think about since she's been gone.
$50 dollar minimum but possibly more. Her name is Marla
well

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2013
went across the hill sounds like,but will likely return if no one catches them, or nothing happens to them.hoping you find them.
kfh

London, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Yes she has a bad habit of doing that anyway without even being in heat. Her nose takes her everywhere. If you are in the area just keep an eye out for any and all of them. Thank you for the response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 133,306
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 min charles hebdo 697
Jeff Wombles 11 min WTF 1
So called Church people 19 min Hello 1
New School Board, whats the plan? 25 min truth 22
Former Manchester police official gets 7 years ... (Nov '07) 34 min X manchester pris... 58
What happen with Terry Smith??? 10 hr worry 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster