Prayers Needed for Collins Family

Prayers Needed for Collins Family

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Guessing

London, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Anyone hear about the Collins man who died this morning?
tom

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2008
What was his name?
so sad

London, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2008
tom wrote:
What was his name?
Roy Collins
your girl

Murray, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2008
This is so sad for the family. I knew him and his wife
bump

AOL

#7 Apr 24, 2008
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>Roy Collins
which Roy is this?
sad

Murray, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2008
where does he live, who is his wife
sugar

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2008
was it the lawyer
MEAN LEROY

London, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2008
PRAYERS GOING UP FOR THE FAMILY AS WE SPEAK...GOD BLESS ALL THE FAMILY

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 25, 2008
why did he kill himself?

“Live, Love and Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

London, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2008
Prayers going up for the family. May God wrap you in his love.
curious

London, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2008
Was this Roy Glenn Collins (the lawyer)'s father??? I know Roy's father is also named Roy, I was just curious.

Since: Dec 07

Shelbyville, IN

#18 Apr 25, 2008
Prayers are going up for this family.....I am so sorry for your loss.
stemar

Sumter, SC

#19 Apr 25, 2008
All this person asked was would you prayer for the family and of course when get those with ADD, whose minds go in one direction. Lawsuits and how did he kill himself. I don't any disrespect was intended, but....
All they are asking for are:
Please pray for the Collins family in this sadnes and tragedy.
That's all, if other comments need to be made, just start a new board.
Just give some respect for this one.

Since: Oct 07

Columbia,Ky.

#21 Apr 25, 2008
Will be praying..
my husband just had a nephew commit suicide couple weeks ago..thats a terrible way to lose a loved one...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#22 Apr 25, 2008
kindly dragon wrote:
why did he kill himself?
Kindly, if we knew why people committed suicide, we'd have a lot less of it happen I'm sure. Having lost a couple of friends that way, it's hard to know just why anyone does the things they do.

My prayers go out to this family and a prayer of peace for them as well. The not knowing of "whys" is the worst part of the whole thing.

Since: May 07

manchester ky

#23 Apr 25, 2008
mominmanchester wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly, if we knew why people committed suicide, we'd have a lot less of it happen I'm sure. Having lost a couple of friends that way, it's hard to know just why anyone does the things they do.
My prayers go out to this family and a prayer of peace for them as well. The not knowing of "whys" is the worst part of the whole thing.
great post, and that all we can do is pray for his loved ones.
Which One

United States

#24 Apr 25, 2008
Was this the Attorney or his Father?

Since: May 07

manchester ky

#25 Apr 25, 2008
his father.

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Loveland, OH

#26 Apr 25, 2008
shur wrote:
Will be praying..
my husband just had a nephew commit suicide couple weeks ago..thats a terrible way to lose a loved one...
shur sorry to hear that...prayers for his family also...

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Loveland, OH

#27 Apr 25, 2008
stemar wrote:
All this person asked was would you prayer for the family and of course when get those with ADD, whose minds go in one direction. Lawsuits and how did he kill himself. I don't any disrespect was intended, but....
All they are asking for are:
Please pray for the Collins family in this sadnes and tragedy.
That's all, if other comments need to be made, just start a new board.
Just give some respect for this one.
I totally agree 100% with you...give the family some respect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal sizemore 1 hr Wondering 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wes250 142,482
Gods coming soon are you ready? 6 hr Meme22 7
Brandon Jones found dead od 11 hr Beverly Graham 1
Kaney Hoskins cheatin 22 hr New to the creek 6
Rubilee methhead Mon johnnyp 8
back to school giveaway Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages