Crippled Fact

London, KY

#41 Apr 10, 2013
Guess not then ,so much for wishful thinking i suppose
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#42 Apr 10, 2013
If it had been who i was hoping all he has to do is type two words to me and i will know right away and he should have known the two words that was very easy with no real clue to the identify himself to the public
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#43 Apr 10, 2013
same two he typed a few years back on a table on a certain site !
Admire

Richmond, KY

#44 Apr 10, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
same two he typed a few years back on a table on a certain site !
Sorry, but that's not me.
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#45 Apr 10, 2013
Oh well life goes on ! Good Luck '' Admire'' hope things work out for you & they will with her if its meant to be , if not then let her fly her kite & move on !
Its Me

Cambridge, MA

#47 Apr 11, 2013
admire wrote:
<quoted text>I know
Ive tried contacting you a few times. Never heard back from ya so thought you were playing games with me!? Im goin to call you tonite.:)
Admire

Richmond, KY

#48 Apr 11, 2013
Its Me wrote:
I have been missing you also!
She doesn't live in CA
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#49 Apr 12, 2013
You know what '' admire '' i try n figure people out too much and i study em and what i get from what you type is that with all the secret vibes i get from you is that your either married or in a relationship and obviously hung up on this woman , you said you would be better off without her , was easy for you to type that and if you live so far from Manchester than get on a site from where you are instead of here or spill her so she knows who she is ! Why all the confusion ?: Are u married or something trying to hide ?
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#50 Apr 12, 2013
So i say that she got tired of being on the back burner for you so why be mad at her for being with another man when u had a live in , i am not being rude to you at all or mean but you say u don't live in Manchester or she doesn't either ! So why type it here?
lovergirl

Krypton, KY

#51 Apr 12, 2013
dont think u are who u say! if so initials would been much.. although sounds like i story played in the summer 2012... and ended with a bang. not sure.
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#52 Apr 12, 2013
i shouldn't have to put my initials here cause if that was who i thought he would have known me automatically and lovergirl you only reply when i am asking a question so i think admire has at least 3 identity's ! You want my initials or his cause he done typed what was supposed to be his !
opinion

London, KY

#53 Apr 12, 2013
Oh u are sick!....most disgusting topix not interesting just taking up space.
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#54 Apr 12, 2013
whose sick ? what do u mean sick ? there has been nothing typed here rated x and further more lovergirl no one cares for your opinion , guess if this was a topic gossiping and naming some ones name you would find it INTERESTING ! Buzz off !
Get a life

United States

#55 Apr 12, 2013
Really??? How old are we going back and forth on a forum topic to see who the heck someone is. How old are you people anyways? Grow up if older. If any man/ woman. Wanted to truly be with you, or missed you,, the last thing they do is go on forums. To let it be known. How tacky.
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#56 Apr 12, 2013
May i ask if your so sophisticated why are you here ? Why does anyone come here and type anything as far as that goes , i think you answered your own question & if you think i am arguing with you here you are crazy & what are you going to do next ? Break bad with cap locks? Funny , don't make me laugh , last time i answering to you but i do agree to a certain extinct , if i wanted to be with someone i wouldn't make a topic on forums , but i am not saying anything about '' admire'' at all here , he has a right to do as he wants as this is America and he has freedom of speech Mr / Mrs , Get a life but please know that looks like you need to follow your own advice and get a life other wise you wouldn't be snooping in on this topic ! ;)
Admire

Richmond, KY

#57 Apr 12, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
So i say that she got tired of being on the back burner for you so why be mad at her for being with another man when u had a live in , i am not being rude to you at all or mean but you say u don't live in Manchester or she doesn't either ! So why type it here?
I'm don't have three identities and I'm not married. I guess that I just cared to much for a person that didn't feel the same way about me!
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#58 Apr 12, 2013
I wouldn't worry about what people on here says '' admire'', you know how they are , bunch that loves drama & yakking about other people here , they are just back biters and trouble makers with no balls that is why they resort to topics , i think its sorta sweet what you did here , but you know i still don't get the point that if neither of you live here , why this site is all !
Admire

Richmond, KY

#59 Apr 12, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
I wouldn't worry about what people on here says '' admire'', you know how they are , bunch that loves drama & yakking about other people here , they are just back biters and trouble makers with no balls that is why they resort to topics , i think its sorta sweet what you did here , but you know i still don't get the point that if neither of you live here , why this site is all !
I was writing on the Manchester page. She lives in Manchester, I don't live there.
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#60 Apr 12, 2013
awwh thats sweet but you need to give her a better hint , wouldn't be bad to put her 1st name since there's probably ten in ever county with the same 1st name unless its a very rare name
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#61 Apr 12, 2013
Whats her age ? Maybe that would make a good hint toward her !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 1 min Beve 12
dog thieves from Northern Kentucky 8 min debdown 14
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 12 min debdown 8
step fathers 50 min B_Abner 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Beech Creek Apartments 3 hr Hey 28
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 6 hr Finley 17

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages