Admire

Richmond, KY

#21 Apr 7, 2013
I have told her how I felt. She really doesn't seem to care. I'm better off without her. She stood me up, so I'm completely finished with her. She can have a good life!
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2013
Hmm, have you talked to this lady in person ''admire''since you posted this topic or what ? I mean if you was dropping just a hint maybe on here maybe she didn't get the hint or something , why give up on her so easily , against my better judgement i am right back on here , but anyhow stubborn leads to one thing = a lifetime of sorrow !
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
One thing i did wrong was answer a question for someone once , for someone that i cared for like you say you do her . the question was simple , the answer was simple and i completely answered it untruthful and its haunted me ever since that night , day by day and night by night wanting to go back to that person and say '' yes i would have still been here tonight with you if given the chance '' if so so was still around ! Point is Admire , that you can get a lifetime of regret in a matter of just two seconds so give her a chance and if you two are on the same page and are thinking as '' one '' then she will pick up little things you drop
Admire

Richmond, KY

#24 Apr 8, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
One thing i did wrong was answer a question for someone once , for someone that i cared for like you say you do her . the question was simple , the answer was simple and i completely answered it untruthful and its haunted me ever since that night , day by day and night by night wanting to go back to that person and say '' yes i would have still been here tonight with you if given the chance '' if so so was still around ! Point is Admire , that you can get a lifetime of regret in a matter of just two seconds so give her a chance and if you two are on the same page and are thinking as '' one '' then she will pick up little things you drop
Is has nothing to do with you. I have been nothing, but nice to this woman & all that has happened was me getting played! I'm not in high school anymore & I'm to old for games. I'll just move on & forget about her!
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
When you say ''played '' makes me think she used you for money , i'm going back to that meeting spot and sitting there waiting on mine at 1 ..chance that my is on the same page i am & i hate games too but i hate not knowing what could or could not ! None of my business as you say just was ''one'' opinion !
You know who

Richmond, KY

#26 Apr 8, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
When you say ''played '' makes me think she used you for money , i'm going back to that meeting spot and sitting there waiting on mine at 1 ..chance that my is on the same page i am & i hate games too but i hate not knowing what could or could not ! None of my business as you say just was ''one'' opinion !
She didn't play me for money, she just strung me along. She pretended as if she was really interested in me, while she was seeing another guy!
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#27 Apr 8, 2013
1 am , she would have no reason to lie to you so just ask her
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#28 Apr 9, 2013
If it helps you '' Admire '' i was stood up last night so i guess you and i are even on that department ! Anyone can only go so far and bend until they break , no matter how much they care !
lovergirl

Krypton, KY

#29 Apr 9, 2013
initials please?
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#30 Apr 9, 2013
Yeah '' Admire '' how about some initials ! If you care as much as you say for her , give a clue to who you are for sure ! Quit playing games !
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#31 Apr 9, 2013
You are a man ? i hope, on the internet , you never know ! Think you are ignoring the initial question
Admire

Richmond, KY

#32 Apr 9, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
You are a man ? i hope, on the internet , you never know ! Think you are ignoring the initial question
MS
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#33 Apr 9, 2013
Is that forward initials or backwards ? Be honest !
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#34 Apr 9, 2013
oh i think you did both here , answered the question about the gender and the first initial , right?
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#35 Apr 10, 2013
Admire wrote:
<quoted text>
MS
..Are those initials? Or does that mean a Miss?
Admire

Richmond, KY

#36 Apr 10, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
<quoted text>..Are those initials? Or does that mean a Miss?
They are the initials
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#37 Apr 10, 2013
are you a man or woman?
Crippled Fact

London, KY

#38 Apr 10, 2013
Few questions , answer them or not , up to you , does the M the beginning of your name or the S ? R you male or female , what age range are you ? Like late 30's or 40's or what ?
Admire

Richmond, KY

#39 Apr 10, 2013
Crippled Fact wrote:
Few questions , answer them or not , up to you , does the M the beginning of your name or the S ? R you male or female , what age range are you ? Like late 30's or 40's or what ?
M is the first name. I'm a male in my 30's. I'm sure you don't know this person or even me since I don't live in Manchester.
Missy R

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Apr 10, 2013
What are you all afraid of? Heck say who you are talking about & you might get some where. Not being hateful but if you want to make peace you've got to do more than hint around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 1 hr Bubba 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 152,039
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 2 hr hmm 18
dog thieves from Northern Kentucky 2 hr baby whisperer 15
meth 10 hr Beve 11
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 11 hr debdown 8
step fathers 11 hr B_Abner 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages