bret fox making fun of our city

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joker

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
he sits in the meetings with his hat on like hes somebody doesn't even respect the city that he tryin to own
well

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 May 8, 2013
uh,huh even voted for me to donate 8 doiiars a month to the city,for not one effing thing!!!! f him,and all the rest of the crooks on the council!!
jess

London, KY

#3 May 8, 2013
i wouldnt donate a thing they dont do anything never see any progress not even from the tax money

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 May 8, 2013
dont look at me...I didnt start this...but it is kinda a silly place...
ID-Ten-T

Germany

#5 May 9, 2013
Your city is a sh!th0le. Everyone that doesn't live there makes fun of it. Are you now just waking up to this fact?
MrSpooky

Flat Lick, KY

#6 May 9, 2013
ID-Ten-T wrote:
Your city is a sh!th0le. Everyone that doesn't live there makes fun of it. Are you now just waking up to this fact?
You can't hide your IP from Topix, if you try your posting is blocked. Guess who has access to their post logs?
Guess

United States

#7 May 9, 2013
MrSpooky wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hide your IP from Topix, if you try your posting is blocked. Guess who has access to their post logs?
Your mom?
Rule 3

Flat Lick, KY

#8 May 9, 2013
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom?
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Citizen

Vilonia, AR

#9 May 9, 2013
Everybody makes fun of this county. There is nothing here never will be. The majority of the county is on SSI, social security, or welfare ! All because they are to freaking sorry to work and their parents before them! And those of us that do work, pay for their sorry butts and their half dozen kids! No businesses will ever come to this county because they can't find enough people to work.
NWA

London, KY

#10 May 9, 2013
Earl

London, KY

#11 May 10, 2013
Well, I still like him better than I do some of the other douchebags on the council.
yeah

Lexington, KY

#12 May 11, 2013
theres about 3 that has no business on a city council,they prob.know who they are.
Betty

Brodhead, KY

#13 May 12, 2013
Wonder what old Bret is going to do when he finds out this is you Betty merdith smith on here running your mouth about him. ooops i didnt mean to tell that.
Bocco

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
MrSpooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well glad to know that. May be good information for alot of people.
JOKER

London, KY

#15 May 18, 2013
he still sercurity and still worked. bret will get!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2013
JOKER wrote:
he still sercurity and still worked. bret will get!
Again..this is actual joker again...Somerset Joker..what da hell are you saying..speak-en-zee english...thank you...
bbqking

London, KY

#19 May 23, 2013
Gosh the hilljacks get upset when someone with a little brain power wants to help them. Attack, attack, attack!

I know, let's resort to the same kind of leadership that has been on the council the past 20 years. Keep Manchester in the stone ages and keep the hilljacks stupid and ignorant. That make ya happy?
Rhi

Bloomington, IN

#20 May 25, 2013
This city could be so much better if people actually put forth the effort to make it that way. People talk about changing the community so much but the truth is they just want something to talk about. I honestly think this could be the city of hope rather than the city of dope. If I can realize this, anybody can. I'm just 16 years old and I've got more sense than most of you.
Its Clarissa

Flat Lick, KY

#21 May 25, 2013
Rhi wrote:
This city could be so much better if people actually put forth the effort to make it that way. People talk about changing the community so much but the truth is they just want something to talk about. I honestly think this could be the city of hope rather than the city of dope. If I can realize this, anybody can. I'm just 16 years old and I've got more sense than most of you.
Hi Amber!
Rhi

Pineville, KY

#22 May 25, 2013
Its Clarissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Amber!
Hey there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Lawson 3 min lydiaburns 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Zeus 151,936
meth 8 hr IheartCrystalmeth 8
Big wildcat 8 hr MRX 5
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 13 hr tatoose 9
C.C.H.S lesbians Mesa Nelson and Andrea Collins 18 hr You nasty people 1
Stabbing Sat Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages