truth

London, KY

#63 Mar 29, 2010
Stephen Charles is a little strange but in the clay county courthouse if you are in the big court then he is the man. He is the best criminal defense lawyer in clay and larual counties
fire fighter

Somerset, KY

#64 Oct 9, 2011
yancy is a great lawyer he got me 3.2 million in my case i would recommend him to anyone
funny

London, KY

#65 Oct 9, 2011
killroy wrote:
Anthoney Short is the best lawyer in the state of
kentucky. Hands down, he can get you off. off off
that makes me laught hes the worse lawyer there is most the time he passes out in court YANCY WHITE IS THE BEST ALL THE WAY CAN GET YOU OUT OF ANYTHING AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY HIM ANYTHING UP FRONT IF YOU WANT A GOOD LAWYER HIRE YANCY HES THE BEST
hard to believe

Vilonia, AR

#66 Oct 9, 2011
he wins alot
tinker

Bolivar, MO

#67 Oct 10, 2011
yancey is shy and gets imbarassed easy thats why his face gets red all the time believe me i know from personal experience
chic

Bolivar, MO

#68 Oct 10, 2011
yes he is the best at everything he does
xoxox

London, KY

#69 Oct 11, 2011
Yance white is 2 faced and will do what his freinds need done.. I know this for a fact. Yes he might win alot but there is a lot of "" patting on the back " with his freinds alot.. People listen a lawyer had freinds and just because they don't talk to them in court dont mean anything. I would bet a million dollars that all the laywers in manchester have each one of there personal cell numbers in their cell phones. He cuts deals.........
blueme

London, KY

#70 Nov 1, 2011
yance is a good and honest person your just jealous because hes rich and your not
Knows Him

Dyer, TN

#71 Nov 1, 2011
blueme wrote:
yance is a good and honest person your just jealous because hes rich and your not
He went over to Doug Adams' side. What does that say for him?
wanna know

London, KY

#72 Nov 1, 2011
Doug Adams is a good christian man and so is Yancey thats what i say and know about them
nun ya business

London, KY

#73 Nov 2, 2011
wouldnt it nice to feel warm a and fuzzy
jilly

Absecon, NJ

#74 Nov 18, 2011
We will bring all attention to politics
sorry

Berea, KY

#76 Nov 18, 2011
OH MY
FYI

Lexington, KY

#78 Feb 6, 2013
If you need a criminal lawyer - Stephan Charles

If you need a divorce lawyer - Marilyn McGhee

If you need a medical malpractice lawyer -
Yancey White & Annette Morgan

If you need a workers comp lawyer - McKinley Morgan
lol

Barbourville, KY

#79 Feb 10, 2013
Beth wrote:
Does anybody know if Yancey White is a good lawyer I am looking for a good lawyer?
He lost my case and i was in the right. he fell asleep in court.
Come on

Tucker, GA

#80 Feb 11, 2013
If he is so good why does his father in law have to come to court with him???? he could not practice for free if not for this...... R u people in clay co. really that dumb if Roy Morgan is with him that means a really good thing for u if he's your attorney because Roy helps Yancey with the jury selection
For real

Tucker, GA

#81 Feb 11, 2013
Yancey can make the drunk man that killed into the alcohol killed not the man
Knows Him

Flat Lick, KY

#82 Feb 12, 2013
Knows Him wrote:
<quoted text>
He went over to Doug Adams' side. What does that say for him?
Then again, when his own people turned against him, how much choice did he really have?
Courtroom

United States

#84 Aug 13, 2016
killroy wrote:
Anthoney Short is the best lawyer in the state of
kentucky. Hands down, he can get you off. off off
To talk about some Body on dope and drinking and druggin red faced I wouldn't hire this guy Antonio Short if I got cought jaywalking and if he was the last lawyer in town he would still probably get you 30 days in the county jail for jay walkin, He has been a joke in the courtroom for the last 20 year and will remain a joke because you can't get off the drugs long enough to stay sober to even show up for your court date. He needed he's licenses revoked back in the 90's when he would go on them cocaine benzes for 2 or 3 weeks at a time when nobody could even find him so no I wouldn't hire him for nothing-- your Best bet Man for the job in this county no matter what the charge is--- if you got the money you go with Mr. White he is extremely smart, levelheaded, considerate, honest and can an will talk to you man-to-man and tell you straight up what's going to happen before it happens. If they were horses racing all my money goes on the White horse
abc

Smartt, TN

#85 Aug 14, 2016
Your right yancey is the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best choice for executive judge 3 min Mayor 8
Executive judge 14 min Herman 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 174,718
Bopper selling meth 4 hr 4 sure 4
Bill Ed Sizemore 4 hr Vernon 9
District one 14 hr Voter 1
tired of him knocking on my door 17 hr Betsy 6

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages