First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Beth

London, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2009
Does anybody know if Yancey White is a good lawyer I am looking for a good lawyer?
the best

London, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Yes he is a good lawyer he is representing me in probate...and is doing a great job.
not the best

AOL

#4 Jan 13, 2009
he did not represent my interest in a probate case
the best

London, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2009
Please dont tell me that I just got rid of a terrible lawyer here in Manchester that didnt represent my needs or interests in the case that involves my child probate case. What I liked about him was he was straight up honest to my face and he didnt beat around the bush on what the judge may do or say. could you please tell me what went wrong in your interest but please do so in a manner that it doesn't give away who you are. If you dont care to share that info with me thats okay too. Thank you for the heads up.
not the best

AOL

#6 Jan 13, 2009
he knowingly proceeded when the proper boxes were checked on form
standby

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
if you got the money to pay him he the best in the co. hands down, but it will cost you
raggedy man

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2009
when you asked about a good lawyer, that reminded me .a few days ago i was at the graveyard and these men were digging a grave. when i looked at it, i asked isn't that grave really deep, i thought they were supposed to be six feet deep. how deep are you digging this one.the man said 12 feet,and i asked why? and he said, because the dead man going in this grave was a lawyer, and DEEP DOWN theirs good in every one.
uknow

London, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2009
if he is so good why does his father in law have to come to court with him???? he could not practice for free if not for this.....
mary

London, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2009
have you seen this guy his face is so red he is a heavy drinker or bad high blood presure one thats why his father in law has to be with him all to time to make sure he dosn't mess up
i saw

London, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2009
mary wrote:
have you seen this guy his face is so red he is a heavy drinker or bad high blood presure one thats why his father in law has to be with him all to time to make sure he dosn't mess up
I have seen Yancey in many places and he didnt have anyone with him.
Lloyd

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2009
I've never seen his father in law with him either.
He's the top dog, hire him.
killroy

London, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2009
Anthoney Short is the best lawyer in the state of
kentucky. Hands down, he can get you off. off off
blues brother

London, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2009
i have yancy on retainer and he is a great lawyer. very up front, no babble, no bull. he is the best money can buy and you get what you pay for with this guy. he is a straight shooter in my opinion and he knows how to handle his business. i have never seen him out with his father inlaw either.
well

Corbin, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2009
I won't say what I think about the _ _ _ _ _ _.
JAX

Corbin, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2009
well wrote:
I won't say what I think about the ______.
He used to get his drugs on Billys Branch. Dont know if he is still on them or not
Just an opinion

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2009
Yancey is a great attorney, will always be up front and honest with you. He will tell you the truth and won't lead you around by the nose. Yep, he is expensive, but if I were in trouble, I'd do whatever was necessary to hire him to get me outa trouble. He isn't an alcoholic, not on drugs, high blood pressure might be possible but that is a common thing. His father in law don't go around with him all the time either.

The man is a Genius, has a Genius IQ. Only bad thing about him is that he's whipped.....don't let his wife get the wrong idea about ya, or he won't be ALLOWED to represent you.
Bigun

Waynesburg, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2009
Yancey's the best you'll find in Clay Co, that's for sure.
Lightning

London, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2009
killroy wrote:
Anthoney Short is the best lawyer in the state of
kentucky. Hands down, he can get you off. off off
What have you been smoking???????
readmylips

London, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2009
mary wrote:
YOU are VERY wrong. Yancey Doesn't do anything anymore. He did in the past, do you know what that is? the PAST which counts for nothing. He is a brilliant lawyer and a down to earth person who knows what he is doing, yes, he may cost alot, but, you'll get what you need from him. He MAY have HBP (high blood pressure), but if you haven't noticed, some people do have a red complection or its known as RUDDY. They also spend LOTS of time in FLorida and Hawaii as well, and I know he is not a heavy drinker, Im around him enough to know that. He is an active member in NA and has totally revamped the old pinkhook school building for meetings, he also takes time out of his schedule to chair those meetings and everyone who goes says that he is very good at it. Yancey is a great help to those in need and is a nice person, dont worry about his past or his skin color, thats so......CLAY COUNTY!!!
a friend

Crossett, AR

#22 Jan 31, 2009
he LOST one this week!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Butthead 178,171
Election results 4 min Nope 10
I hope you got another job lined up 6 min Wait and See 7
Magistrate dist 4 1 hr Bought inn 22
Saltworks 3 hr Bob Muller 11
HEPATITIS A at McDonald’s in Manchester 3 hr Whicker Bill 7
Magistrate District 6 8 hr Berl Purdue 1

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages