really

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Is he blind he cheated on his wife Rachal for Ashley Harris from mcdonalds she has had every guy in town from married strait and gay that would do her and she is just ugly also a young version of her mom if u ask me lol and that shure ant pretty he needs his head checked look at Rachal so very beutiful and respectful she is just in a different leage from Asley OMG are u for real she sleeps with fags and bisexuals she is gross she and her brother fight over men and she brags when she gets thm befor him lol Josh needs to wise up if he dont have aids yet lol
whocares

Pineville, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Walmart DC will change you. Guess now.that he's got a good paycheck. Toys and some.muscles he's too good for Rachel. His lost though cause Rachel will find someone easily. He may too but she'll just use him for his money whoever it is. He never treated Rachel good anyways after she bought him anything he wanted all those. Yrs his [email protected] wouldn't lift a pound.
He_is_so_stupid

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Rachel is a good person she deserves so much better then that! Sooner or later she will find her a good man to treat her the way she deserves to be treated!
Josh Jarvis

Ripon, WI

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Lmao hell yes I'm glad you all love me so much bitches come hit me up sometime we will sit over a fire and talk about it
Josh Jarvis

Ripon, WI

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Reading that first post made my brain hurt damn learn to at least spellcheck
His uncle

Ripon, WI

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Flipping burgers and talking shit on topix
Josh Jarvis

Ripon, WI

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Now I want a burger
Robyn Helton

Pineville, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Well for starters I am not afraid to use my real name it is Robyn Renee Helton! I'm sure you know that I am Ashleys sister since you know her so well. I have kelp my nose on face so far as you should too but, I do have a life of own. Its not just one persons fault. I too just want let you know REALLY that you are a typical low life. If you have something to say about my sister, brother or mother please don't be a coward use your real name. I also want to let you know REALLY and He Is So Stupid that unless your names are Josh, Ashley or Rachel then this situation is none of your BUSINESS!!! Go get a life. Also my brother Ryan has not said anything about anyone in this situation and I will let you know that to bring his name in it you are obviously jealous. If i'm guessing right you have every right to be hes so much better looking and while your obviously not doing anything with your life since you have time to start a post like this, he is going to college. He will be making double your pay. Anyway I am very pissed that someone is talking trash about my family and don't have the guts to use their name. What they do is their business. I don't like solving problems with fighting especially with a bunch of cowardly low lives but, I would fight any day for these people But first I need your name. BOTTOM LINE IS ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GET A LIFE, USE YOUR REAL NAME, GET YOUR TAIL KICKED OR SHUT UP.
He_is_so_stupid

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
I didn't say I thing about Ashley or Ryan or your mommy all i said was that Rachel deserves better then that and that someday she will get better then that. As far as everyone else i ain't talking trash about them they can do whatever they please
distent

Glenview, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2013
whatever losers all ya all r a bunch of crazies doin this on here.
njijn

London, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Robyn Helton wrote:
Well for starters I am not afraid to use my real name it is Robyn Renee Helton! I'm sure you know that I am Ashleys sister since you know her so well. I have kelp my nose on face so far as you should too but, I do have a life of own. Its not just one persons fault. I too just want let you know REALLY that you are a typical low life. If you have something to say about my sister, brother or mother please don't be a coward use your real name. I also want to let you know REALLY and He Is So Stupid that unless your names are Josh, Ashley or Rachel then this situation is none of your BUSINESS!!! Go get a life. Also my brother Ryan has not said anything about anyone in this situation and I will let you know that to bring his name in it you are obviously jealous. If i'm guessing right you have every right to be hes so much better looking and while your obviously not doing anything with your life since you have time to start a post like this, he is going to college. He will be making double your pay. Anyway I am very pissed that someone is talking trash about my family and don't have the guts to use their name. What they do is their business. I don't like solving problems with fighting especially with a bunch of cowardly low lives but, I would fight any day for these people But first I need your name. BOTTOM LINE IS ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GET A LIFE, USE YOUR REAL NAME, GET YOUR TAIL KICKED OR SHUT UP.
haha your funny robin
njijn

Cheyenne, WY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
haha Y0UR SUCH UH BlTCH R0BlN
Ashley Harris

Pineville, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Hahaha this has cracked me up! Since you little bitches on here know so much about me you must know where I'm at all the time so just hit me up when you get the balls to say something to my face :) oh and as far as my sex life I know who I've had sex with and I bet whoever you are can't count on your fingers and toes how many people you've slept with so you have no right to judge anybody else. And as far as me and josh that's none of your business either what we do is nothing to you but I guess your trying to be like the next person and pretend like you know everything. Like my sister said when you decide to stop being pussy and put your name then that's when we handle this little problem, yes my sister can be a bitch I've saw it so don't underestimate her and if I was anything like my mother I'd be doing pretty damn good right about now she's better than half the low life's in clay county including you! But it will soon come out who you are and I was just gonna be the better person and let this all go but since you wanna be shitty and bring my mom in it then hell will be played when I find you.
bahgahahaga

Pineville, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
I thought that Ashley girl was holiness? D*mn what some language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mickey402 152,010
Ashley Begley 1 hr backoff 13
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 3 hr Clay co 10
Amber Collins / Bud Mackey 13 hr Shameless 1
Beech Creek Apartments 13 hr Oger hater 27
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 14 hr Trespasser 15
meth 20 hr IheartCrystalmeth 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages