Why does only trashy people have tatt...

Why does only trashy people have tattoos?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JustAsking

Columbia, IL

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Just wondering' why you don't see most professionals like teachers, CPA's, doctors, nurses, and people who are generally well-educated (exempting professional sports freaks of course)with tattoos all over their bodies (ankles, legs, arms, necks, etc.)? Every green-teethed crank head, dope sniffing, government check drawing, white trash has a tattoo? Anybody else notice that?
Duh

Science Hill, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Cause those "well educated" people have them in places you probably can't see unless you lift a shirt sleeve or pant leg or pull their underwear down.....don't hate on people with tats just cause you aren't man enough to get one.
JustAsking

Columbia, IL

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Thank you for proving my point.
jealousy people ha.

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2013
You are dum!! Not only trashy people have tattooes
Watcher

London, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2013
You need to add, uneducated, jobless, unmotivated, check-drawer, foodstamper, Medicaid, pill pusher nasty people to the list! That's just about ALL of Manchester!!
TheGreatOne

Columbia, IL

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Watcher wrote:
You need to add, uneducated, jobless, unmotivated, check-drawer, foodstamper, Medicaid, pill pusher nasty people to the list! That's just about ALL of Manchester!!
Sorry about that. I should have thought of those people to. Good catch.
Hmmm

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2013
JustAsking wrote:
Just wondering' why you don't see most professionals like teachers, CPA's, doctors, nurses, and people who are generally well-educated (exempting professional sports freaks of course)with tattoos all over their bodies (ankles, legs, arms, necks, etc.)? Every green-teethed crank head, dope sniffing, government check drawing, white trash has a tattoo? Anybody else notice that?
Nope, haven't noticed.

http://kentucky.arrests.org/tagged.php...
stupid's...

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Well well well...
Duh

Science Hill, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Hmmm. For you to be on the Manchester forum I'm guessing you are from Manchester or moved to London from Manchester. Funny how you silly people move 20 miles and think you have moved on up in life. Baahaa!
bootybabe2

Manchester, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2013
I live in manchester thank you and I work my a** off and my kids get medical cards and we get food stamps. I also have tats not that you would see because I cover them while I'm at work and I have two years of college, and I don't appreciate this dumb post made by idiots with half a brain.
Coal miner

Manchester, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2013
bootybabe2 wrote:
I live in manchester thank you and I work my a** off and my kids get medical cards and we get food stamps. I also have tats not that you would see because I cover them while I'm at work and I have two years of college, and I don't appreciate this dumb post made by idiots with half a brain.
Yeah & no doubt my taxes not only pay for your stamps & medical cards but probably paid for your education too! Too bad you didn't think that your tattoo money couldn't be used for your kids or even God forbid to pay back on that college education,food stamps,or medical card bill that hard working are paying for!! And by the way I'm not interested in seeing any of your nasty tats or your nasty A$S that they are on!! All that you've done is prove the point about trashy people & their tatooes living in Manchester!!!!!!
bootybabe2

London, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Coal miner wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah & no doubt my taxes not only pay for your stamps & medical cards but probably paid for your education too! Too bad you didn't think that your tattoo money couldn't be used for your kids or even God forbid to pay back on that college education,food stamps,or medical card bill that hard working are paying for!! And by the way I'm not interested in seeing any of your nasty tats or your nasty A$S that they are on!! All that you've done is prove the point about trashy people & their tatooes living in Manchester!!!!!!
Wow I guess you know it all!!!
haha

Corbin, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
bootybabe2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I guess you know it all!!!
you sure don't know it all living off of other people you need to get a life
Tax Payer

Manchester, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2013
bootybabe2 wrote:
If you D@mn Trashy A$S people would support yourselves & your kids you'd find that you didn't have money to pay for tattoos!!!!! Seems like you parasites can find money to waste but just can't find any to keep up yourselves or raise your children without taking some of my hard earned money! If you can't support a family then use birth control......MY MONEY PAYS FOR THAT TOO!!!!!
Just Sayn

Manchester, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2013
Instead of putting all those tats all over UR Nasty Ugly A$S bodies just use a marker & write WH@RE on UR foreheads & spend all the saved money on UR kids or buy some soap & wash UR FILTHY A$SES! Trust me every standing near U will be grateful.
A Dentist

Manchester, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2013
You F'N dope heads need to use UR tattoo money to fix & clean UR nasty,green,cavity filled,rotted,broken teeth! Really,who in the hell told U dope addled morons that U look "cool" or "I love UR tats" ! Well guess what.....they're lying to U idiots!! U look F'N SCUM!!!!
blind eye

London, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2013
Lots of people have tattoos. I know several teachers, nurses, physical therapists, engineers, and a college president...very educated people that earn honest livings and they all have ink. If the only kind of people you know match the original posters description, then it sounds like birds of a feather flock together. Try getting across the state line once in awhile. There's a whole world out there to experience.
Mom

Manchester, KY

#23 Aug 7, 2013
blind eye wrote:
Lots of people have tattoos. I know several teachers, nurses, physical therapists, engineers, and a college president...very educated people that earn honest livings and they all have ink. If the only kind of people you know match the original posters description, then it sounds like birds of a feather flock together. Try getting across the state line once in awhile. There's a whole world out there to experience.
I for one wouldn't want my child being taught by a teacher showing off their "ink". Just like I wouldn't want a teacher drinking or smoking pot or cigarettes in front of them at school! They need to set a good example for them! I've been in states from New York to Florida & several across the Mississippi & everyone has places as bad or worse than here! Not all experiences are good . Just because you can name a few exceptions doesn't make it a good life choice!
Exception to the Rule

Richmond, KY

#24 Aug 7, 2013
I have two college degrees, I am a member in good standing in my church, my family receives zero government assistance and I have a couple of tattoos. Guess that makes me a ''green teethed crank head, dope sniffing, government check drawing, white trash'' in your mind. I feel sorry for your narrow mind. You really could meet a lot of wonderful people if you would stop and think before you judge an entire group of people based on your opinions of a select few.
blind eye

London, KY

#25 Aug 7, 2013
Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I for one wouldn't want my child being taught by a teacher showing off their "ink". Just like I wouldn't want a teacher drinking or smoking pot or cigarettes in front of them at school! They need to set a good example for them! I've been in states from New York to Florida & several across the Mississippi & everyone has places as bad or worse than here! Not all experiences are good . Just because you can name a few exceptions doesn't make it a good life choice!
Alcohol, illegal drugs, and tobacco use have zero to do with my statements. I am not talking about backyard or jail bird type tattoos. You would be surprised at the staggering numbers of good, honest, decent, hard working, educated adults that donn tattoos. Nothing wrong with any of these people that I mentioned earlier. Judging a book by it's cover is so close minded. My husband and I are well educated, have a child in colllege, own our home, run a business, attend church and never been to jail, never committed any crimes and know many people just like us and we all have tattoos. So what. It isn't hurting anyone. You are by no means better than we are and vise versa. It's becoming a part of American culture. Maybe you should shield your children and teach them at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min THE TRUTH 174,891
Superintendent breaking law 1 hr Rapster 29
Meth 1 hr Curious 12
News Man arrested on meth charges (Jan '10) 3 hr Well now 25
Tony Dezarn in Jail for good 5 hr Just mw 3
Roger holt and Darryl penington 6 hr Clearance holland 7
Amber Collins / Bud Mackey (Aug '16) 9 hr Old friend 6

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages