mark fannen lawyer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark fannen lawyer

Perryville, AR

#1 Feb 27, 2011
i heard mark fannen was a real good criminal lawyer does anybody know anything about him? he is located by the police ststion before you get to the 4 lane anybody know
Hey

Toledo, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Define...criminal lawyer.
lawyers

Perryville, AR

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Hey wrote:
Define...criminal lawyer.
do u knw him?is he a good lawyer?
hmm

London, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2011
He's cheaper than the other blood suckers around here...sorry...I mean lawyers!
despirate

London, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2011
hmm wrote:
He's cheaper than the other blood suckers around here...sorry...I mean lawyers!
please if u know him is he a good lawyer me my family is faceing time just for buying cold meds please reply thank u
negative

Manchester, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2011
if you want a good lawyer check out yancey white, raliegh shepard, sharon allen... anybody but marc fannon.. been there done that.. u won't get anywhere.. he may be cheaper but u are just throwing your money away, he tries but he just doesn't have any pull.. trust that expecially if your family's charge has anything to do with meth precursors
hahaha

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Mar 1, 2011
Just for "buying" meds?? You need a precursor for meth...I'm sure you needed those 200 boxes!!!! Hope you get better soon, must be quiet a cold!!
done deal

London, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2011
despirate wrote:
<quoted text>please if u know him is he a good lawyer me my family is faceing time just for buying cold meds please reply thank u
You had better get a Laurel county lawyer. Someone that knows the system and how they work over there. Laurel county hates Clay county people, especially in court. My son and his girlfriend were buying meth ingredients for a addicted friend and got caught just like you. My son is serving 8 years and the girlfriend 5 for the crime. We spent over $30000 trying to help but if you don't have connections in the system you are gone. You best cut a deal if you can. You are a goner in Laurel county.
Not fair

Bussey, IA

#9 Mar 2, 2011
I hate the way our News Paper puts out the pictures of Clay County people who have been charged (not convicted)in Laurel Co. just because the Laurel county Atty's office obviously sends a story over here. They don't put picture's of Laurel Co. people in the London paper. These people haven't been convicted yet and don't deserve the bad publicity yet and yes people do by psuedophederin for colds during the winter. So how about not jumpin the gun to destroy a family ENTERPRISE.
good

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2011
My son used him for a custody hearing and he done good and I have a friend that her husband was in trouble for theft and he was looking at 15years and Mark got him 90 days jail and 160 days house arrest. I would recommend him , but everyone has there opion.
votefraud

London, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2011
You and your family better have a lot voters or you are deep manure without a paddle.
better start praying

London, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Despriate-if this happened in clay you could get out of it,but in london you will get some time if you don't give up somebody thats wurth more than you.
pumpitup

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2011
Fannon will be circuit judge before long.
Client and Friend

Hazard, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Mark is a good man and lawyer. At least he hasn't sold his soul to the devil in order to make more money. And I truly believe that Mark cares about what happens to the people he represents. Give him a call.
whatever

Corbin, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2011
Client and Friend wrote:
Mark is a good man and lawyer. At least he hasn't sold his soul to the devil in order to make more money. And I truly believe that Mark cares about what happens to the people he represents. Give him a call.
He is a joke, needs to do something for that halitosis......Laurel County judges eats him alive. None of the other lawyers like him either.....
Poll

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 23, 2013
How many women has been stalked by this creepy guy? On face book or other.
Poll

Somerset, KY

#17 Apr 23, 2013
I need to know, he's really creeping me out. Asking me to move in with him and he just wont take no for an answer. I hired him now he wont leave me alone.
low life

Martin, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Client and Friend wrote:
this must be mark himself. He's the only person in three counties that don't think he is a low life..
Loser

London, KY

#19 Apr 24, 2013
He's a douche bag!!! He was in the paper last year for DUI. I wouldn't hire him for free. I have stood beside him in court and he seems dazed and confused standing there muttering about who knows what.
Healthy girl

Manchester, KY

#20 Apr 24, 2013
I Know for a fact that he has been to the health department at least three times to be treated for STDs. He's nasty! I won't say my name, but he's been hitten me up on face book too, makes me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 151,823
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 4 hr Ole Goat 13
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 6 hr Surfer 5
wreck 7 hr Zombie 2
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 8 hr Tarzan 8
meth 8 hr Tarzan 5
Oxy 8 hr Tarzan 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages