False Information In Property Deeds

Posted in the Manchester Forum

TheHolyGhost

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
How do people expect to get by with this?
heck yea how

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
heck yea i was wondering about that also.
heck yea how

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
the holy ghost should grab them by the azz tryin to cheap people who bought an paid for what they got.when u loose something to a finance company ,an someone else buy's it then it's got a new owner.some people just can't comperhend or get it throught their thick skull,s.an far as my part i am gonna let them hang theirself's.given time ,u can't remorgage other people's property.when i find out for sure that mine has been remorgaged someone will pay.ifin they be old or young they need put in their place.
TheHolyGhost

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2013
I know of one that gave someone 35 acres of flat land plus 80,000 house. It was free. She put in deed it was to her grandson....when he is NO kin to her at all. Then put in the deed that this property was only worth 30,000.00?

CAUTION EXAMPLE - Could be tax evasion. Maybe he pd her some "hot cash" drug money for it. Idk the reason people would try to pull this kind of stuff?
TheHolyGhost

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2013
I TRYED TO REPORT IT...BUT HAVING PROBLEM GETTING ANSWER ON WHO THIS KIND OF STUFF GETS REPORTED TO.

WAS referred to the Attorney General because local gov. says they don't have control of this
TheHolyGhost

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2013
untellin what all is goin on that we don't know about..
Scary as hell.

I bet if it belonged the the county officials they would know then how to handle this complaint.
TheHolyGhost

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2013
but you are right. people finally hang themselves. then cry themselves to DEATH
Right On

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2013
TheHolyGhost wrote:
but you are right. people finally hang themselves. then cry themselves to DEATH
That right!
Ernst

Manchester, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Oh
JUSTICE FOR BRENDA

Frankfort, KY

#28 Jan 16, 2014
TheHolyGhost wrote:
I know of one that gave someone 35 acres of flat land plus 80,000 house. It was free. She put in deed it was to her grandson....when he is NO kin to her at all. Then put in the deed that this property was only worth 30,000.00?
CAUTION EXAMPLE - Could be tax evasion. Maybe he pd her some "hot cash" drug money for it. Idk the reason people would try to pull this kind of stuff?
Maybe it was the guy that surveyed .... since he is not a certified surveyor ....AND WHO KNOWS.....MAYBE HE TOOK 50 ACRES INSTEAD OF 35?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabitha lovins 26 min Frind of family 14
horse ceek fire department 1 hr WANTING TO KNOW 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Litti 135,071
Tasha Treadway (Apr '13) 12 hr pooter 23
burning springs meth heads 12 hr name um 1
David Mathis aka redbone (Mar '14) 12 hr wade 6
D. Grentz (May '12) 13 hr so sorry to inform u 22
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web