Jerrycurl

London, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Hear shes back on drugs really bad and driving too . Just hope she doesnt run over someone .
crackho

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2012
When did the pill headed whor* get off drugs.. She is a mess and needs locked up!
casey

London, KY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Goes to show how people get away with stuff
gaily07

London, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Still makin meth
informant

London, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Goes to danville doctor shops
sherman

London, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2012
That crazy girl is going to run over someone when shes high and under the wheel.
heard

Jackson, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
she prego again by who?
Casper

London, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2012
heard wrote:
she prego again by who?
I heard from Sherman Hubbard and they both have HEP-C I just feel sorry for the baby she sure hasn't took care of her other kid her mother has she is one sick bitch will do anything for a dollar
benges

Corsica, PA

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Casper wrote:
<quoted text>I heard from Sherman Hubbard and they both have HEP-C I just feel sorry for the baby she sure hasn't took care of her other kid her mother has she is one sick bitch will do anything for a dollar
She wont carry it full term . Shes into drugs too much to even care . This will just be another one lost about 3 should be arrested for murder.
Cookie

London, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2012
benges wrote:
<quoted text>She wont carry it full term . Shes into drugs too much to even care . This will just be another one lost about 3 should be arrested for murder.
I hear that she don't take care of the one she has got now anyways just feel sorry for the baby
h an r block

Corsica, PA

#12 Apr 19, 2012
Can you catch hip/c or is it something not to be too concerned about?
Jed

London, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2012
Well if it was my pecker...I would be very worried....
larry

Liberty, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2012
Thats my baby momma your talkin bout .
soo

London, KY

#15 Apr 19, 2012
The [email protected]&King truth will stand when hell freezes over!
she's a [email protected], and a peice of Sh*t...why is druggies bringing babies into this world they cant take care of?
Just a job for someone else, and GOD only knows how
these kids really get treated....babies are a blessing and should be treated as such!
cooney

Liberty, KY

#16 Apr 19, 2012
soo wrote:
The [email protected]&King truth will stand when hell freezes over!
she's a [email protected], and a peice of Sh*t...why is druggies bringing babies into this world they cant take care of?
Just a job for someone else, and GOD only knows how
these kids really get treated....babies are a blessing and should be treated as such!
Hey Chicken shit Tell that to her face!!! Youd eat them teeth
fgjfsgjf

London, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2012
cooney wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chicken shit Tell that to her face!!! Youd eat them teeth
YEAH RIGHT! Nikki is TRASH and everybody knows it to
soo

London, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2012
cooney wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chicken shit Tell that to her face!!! Youd eat them teeth
look in the mirror and see who cares... where;s she at anyway she needs to go to rehab if she;s havin a baby....for the baby;s sake!
casey

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2012
Get a life
serena

Manchester, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2015
Saw her today at the water park and the clothes that she was wearing should have been against the law . her ass was hanging out and barely covered anything . You would think that she would have more respect for the kids and not show her body parts . She sure has some problems and needs help bad . I dont think i will be taking my kids back to that place anytime soon . She shouldnt be allowed to go to places like that anyways to pick up men .
Hubbard

Manchester, KY

#21 Jun 7, 2015
Its true she hangs around raintree and the water park She needs to change them nasty clothes her ass is hanging out .She has no respect for herself or anyone else .She should be arrested for prostitution .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr The Rub 170,527
Rapist/child molester in Manchester 2 hr Yep 12
Linda Smallwood 5 hr Lol 49
RIP peggy napier 9 hr Sue 152
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 20 hr Dan-O 28
Word Association (Mar '10) 21 hr Hijacker 199
Randy napier at it again Mon Bobby red sams 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages