Wanton Endangerment - 1st Degree
well

London, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2013
all i know is she is up shit creek without a paddle go law enforcement
just wondering

Flat Lick, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
im glad to see that the druggies are startin to have to pay for gettin high and killin people,they have gotten away with too many wrecks and not been charged! way to go clay county law enforcement!
bout keeled me

Somerset, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
She throwed that kat on me a few times.
I tore that critter up the first time. I guess she was tryin to see if I could fix it the other times she put it on me.
I hope she gets up with me before they send her to peewee valley. Id like to hit it a few more times before she has to settle for lesbian love up there.
slow

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2013
just wondering wrote:
im glad to see that the druggies are startin to have to pay for gettin high and killin people,they have gotten away with too many wrecks and not been charged! way to go clay county law enforcement!
It just depends on who you are whether you are charged or not.
ssalenn

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Wondering WHO she ratted on
flitter

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Kristy made some bad choices in her life. Now shes going to have to pay the piper. To bad, she used to be a good girl but mommy and daddy live the druggie lifestyle. I guess it had to rub off on her sooner or later.
I hope this is a lesson for all you other young women out there that likes to do those pills.
The drug dealers don't give a rats ass who you are as long as you have money or kitty to give them. Some of them even get naked with the gay corksoakers around here. Its awful to think grown men would stoop so low as to let another man give them blowjobs.
Bashful

Science Hill, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Does anyone no curt hatfield?
well

London, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2013
flitter wrote:
Kristy made some bad choices in her life. Now shes going to have to pay the piper. To bad, she used to be a good girl but mommy and daddy live the druggie lifestyle. I guess it had to rub off on her sooner or later.
I hope this is a lesson for all you other young women out there that likes to do those pills.
The drug dealers don't give a rats ass who you are as long as you have money or kitty to give them. Some of them even get naked with the gay corksoakers around here. Its awful to think grown men would stoop so low as to let another man give them blowjobs.
yeah but obama approved all that horn blowing,they can even get benefits now!!shew
Just Wondering

Flat Lick, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
does anyone know why she arrested yesterday
Just Wondering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,466
Dollar General store 5 hr Rossie 7
Richie farmer 6 hr MB--high school F... 13
phillips diversvied ' hard to say goodbye to you . (May '14) 6 hr Tina 19
Salt Works Festival 11 hr local 2
The Makery 14 hr Tabitha 1
Ashley wagers 15 hr Maintance man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages