Middlesboro, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
does any one no where eli marcum is let his family no
Which Eli

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
who wrote:
does any one no where eli marcum is let his family no
Old Man Marcum, around 62? Seems like he was in jail down here a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe UNITE has him again.
worred

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
yeah old man eli no the unite dont got him if you know anything or about where we can contact us plz
ginseng

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
he is in witness protection.
worried

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
where at when did they get
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2012
You want the word "know", not "no". 2nd grade English there people.
ruby roberts

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
ginseng wrote:
he is in witness protection.
He's down on the Pennington Hill dressed up like an old hag. He didn't have to use any make-up, they just put a dress on him and that was all it took. Nobody is able to recognize him, that is what I heard!
worried

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
this is not some fn game where you get on here and joke around you mf need to grow up. no his's not on pennington hill. I really hope one of your all family member dont come up missing cause pay back a bitch. repect his family member.
who

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
who ever you all are puting this stuff on here i am going to let the police look at this and find out who you all are because ever thing is put on here are lies and you all dont no what you are talking aboutyou all dont no you all hurting went somebody your love is missing so put up or shut up
woah

Pineville, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
You want the word "know", not "no". 2nd grade English there people.
WOW I bet you teach at Harvard don't you??? Soooo intelligent! ;)
Educator

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
woah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not him! He teaches at Gooserock in the "Speech Department"!
Secrets

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
who wrote:
who ever you all are puting this stuff on here i am going to let the police look at this and find out who you all are because ever thing is put on here are lies and you all dont no what you are talking aboutyou all dont no you all hurting went somebody your love is missing so put up or shut up
If your loved one is missing, you should go to the police and report it. Instead, you want to go to the police and report people making fun of him because you mentioned he was missing to a bunch of idiots on a discussion board.

In the future, you should take notice that people on topix will slander any name that is brought up. That's pretty much all they do here.
who

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
this person is missing is my dad you people should no get on here and tell lies because you dont nowhat you aretalk about this man is missing has got eightkis that are worried about him we dont no if he is a live or died
who

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 6, 2012
the people thought that they seen eli on penning hill dress up as awoman are you such it was your mother dress up with out her make up or her beard do you no the rudy robets that you us for your name she is his siter
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#17 Dec 7, 2012
woah wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize Eastern Kentucky is educationally challenged and while you may think learning the difference between "know" and "no" is a college level course, in normal society, it's taught in the 1st or 2nd grade.
Bigman

Kalamazoo, MI

#18 Dec 7, 2012
If your so smart why are you on here putting these people down? Sounds to me you are just a smart ass who lives with his mom in the basement probably about 36 and has a dictionary of spelling,these people have done nothing to you. I would rather be with these people than some smart ass that doesn't have a life,you might have some college education but you do not have any command since.
important

West Milton, OH

#19 Dec 7, 2012
This is about a man missing. Please don't make light of it. If it were your missing family member, I'm sure you would also be concerned. Just please keep the silly comments out of this and help find this missing man. I'm sure his family is worried sick!!! Keep trying to help find this missing man!!! The family would appreciate this!!!THANKS!!!
matt smith

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2012
listen u smart asses unless u no what the hell u r taking about shut the hell up on here have a dam little respect 4 this family
balls

London, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
bigman i knows who u is.some of us is smart and some aint. come join us
Bigman

Kalamazoo, MI

#22 Dec 8, 2012
I did not mean to disrespect the family of Eli because i know him and i hope he is alright, i just can't stand for people to talk about people from clay county and when the family need help looking for him.I hope you find him safe and healthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Betty 165,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min think 802
Garage builders 2 hr M Naylor 2
Beverly Sizemore 11 hr Leslie Bowling-Hi... 28
How do Darren GIBSON and Leslie hooker get away... 15 hr curious 2
Leslie hooker and Darren GIBSON, biggest meth d... 19 hr Law sucks 1
I'm tired of being ignored by my husband (May '11) 19 hr Law sucks 94

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages