r.i.p. luther sams
for sure

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2012
will be greatly missed. he had a lot of friends.
teenager

London, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2012
I say he won't rest in peace after what he was rumored to have done. I wonder if he saw the face of a certain someone.
wondering

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2012
does he have any children or was he ever married?
for sure

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2012
he has children and what did he do?
what

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
teenager wrote:
I say he won't rest in peace after what he was rumored to have done. I wonder if he saw the face of a certain someone.
i think you have him confused with someone else.
seen

London, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2012
for sure wrote:
does anybody know his arrangements?
jaden

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2012
teenager wrote:
Please make yourself clear. WHAT DID HE DO THAT WAS SO BAD??????????
woo

Elkhorn, WI

#8 Feb 12, 2012
well i dont him
Wondering

London, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
teenager wrote:
well if they both sre gone now may as well finish your story...don't you think...i lost someone just a wondering.
jutice

Leechburg, PA

#10 Feb 12, 2012
teenager wrote:
I do too.
Kristen Lewis

La Center, WA

#11 Feb 12, 2012
He took a few hits of acid and started tripping out and sdeeing the walls breathe after we had sex for 3 straight hours ^_^
charles

London, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2012
Kristen Lewis wrote:
He took a few hits of acid and started tripping out and sdeeing the walls breathe after we had sex for 3 straight hours ^_^
But that was a nasty sight .
Truth

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2012
for sure wrote:
He use to beat on his father. All he's ever been is a drag on society. Hope he made things right.
blaster

Green Forest, AR

#14 Feb 13, 2012
just saw the poor old fellow at save alots last week. always was a nice guy to me. his dad used to cut my hair downtown when i was young was always nice to us poor kids. rest in peace guys you both will be missed.
Same Here

Vicco, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2012
blaster wrote:
just saw the poor old fellow at save alots last week. always was a nice guy to me. his dad used to cut my hair downtown when i was young was always nice to us poor kids. rest in peace guys you both will be missed.
Same thoughts here...been in that ole barber chair many times to. I liked the both of them, Ted and Luther Lynn ,even though like us all they both had their ups and downs.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Mr. Sams was an awesome dude indeed. I truly miss him and will ALWAYS be HONORED to hold him in my heart.:-). Time goes by indeed.. it has already been over a year since Luther went to sleep in The Lord. Blessings! Rominger's did a GREAT job with his Arrangements.
F-him

London, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2013
He was a very very bad man. you all don't know the whole story!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Why don't you tell us "the whole story" because I'd love to know thank you very much. ;-). Everyone has a past and ALL have made mistakes. Even you, F-Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Awake 164,766
Mikie with red harley 9 hr In the know 3
MECHELLE FAIR back on XANAXS 12 hr employee 2
who is the biggest hung man in clay county 12 hr Mitch Taylor 8
New Coal Mine 15 hr Woods 4
Poll who knows frankie joe brumley (Apr '10) Sun morrellsabrina3 66
House Fire at Sevier Brach (Apr '13) Sun Sterling 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages