so has everyone spent their monthly c...

so has everyone spent their monthly check yet?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

mike

London, KY

#1 May 4, 2013
?
iaman

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 4, 2013
mike wrote:
?
Almost
green backs

Paris, KY

#3 May 4, 2013
I will have by tuesday
cojo

Greenbrier, AR

#4 May 5, 2013
i spent mine now i going to spend my pipeline money.
broke

Middlesboro, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
mike wrote:
?
Yes just finished
green backs

Paris, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
i spent mine tonite at wal mart.........couldn't wait till tuesday. Got me a buggy full of steaks, chops, ice cream, a big bag on nanners and pop.
hungary man

Middlesboro, KY

#7 May 5, 2013
green backs wrote:
i spent mine tonite at wal mart.........couldn't wait till tuesday. Got me a buggy full of steaks, chops, ice cream, a big bag on nanners and pop.
Can i come up and eat?
F Stamper

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
Used all my stamps fer soda pop,green backs could i have a invite
Loser

London, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
Mines been gone thanks to Liquor World and Wal-Mart. Oh and dealers, seems like this could be a trend

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 May 11, 2013
I know of 2 people that did not get a chance, my grandmother and aunt they also do not get to spend their food card because of my sorry ass cuz Dustin R he had to steal them to pay for his pills, i hope he is proud of his self now my 90 year old grandmother and his aunt who lets his sorry ass stay with her will not have anything to eat or pay there bills. He also likes to push both of them around and let his best bud L.B come over to my aunts apartment and call her a fat ass bitch and i would not even tell you what L.B has done in front of my grandmother. The sad thing about the hole thing is that S.S of Kentucky has known about this and when they come ask him and them about the stealing and the things that where told about L.B has done they say it did not happen, but they ask in front of every one in the apartment so they are scared to tell the truth. His uncle has called the county police ans S.S of Manchester and Kentucky about 3 or 4 times and nothing has been done. I have put threads on here several times and even last night and my dad replied to tell dustin and lonnie that it was over with and that he would be down to see if dustin would push him around like he did his grandmother? Then about 10 min later it was removed from topix's and i did not remove it,how can someone remove it? It was told that D.R said that he has someone waiting for my dad and uncle but they are the type that dont give a shit they will still be there, that just shows what a pussy D.R is he can push a 90 year old women and his aunt who is in bad shape her self around but will not push a man without help. So if you know him let him know that they will be there soon and let his friends that claim to be with him what they are sticking up for and is it really worth getting hurt or going to jail for a pussy who steals and rough's up on old lady's and disabled women. This will be removed in a while so just think what would you do if this was your mother and grandmother?
WTF ever

AOL

#11 May 14, 2013
Babbyface wrote:
I know of 2 people that did not get a chance, my grandmother and aunt they also do not get to spend their food card because of my sorry ass cuz Dustin R he had to steal them to pay for his pills, i hope he is proud of his self now my 90 year old grandmother and his aunt who lets his sorry ass stay with her will not have anything to eat or pay there bills. He also likes to push both of them around and let his best bud L.B come over to my aunts apartment and call her a fat ass bitch and i would not even tell you what L.B has done in front of my grandmother. The sad thing about the hole thing is that S.S of Kentucky has known about this and when they come ask him and them about the stealing and the things that where told about L.B has done they say it did not happen, but they ask in front of every one in the apartment so they are scared to tell the truth. His uncle has called the county police ans S.S of Manchester and Kentucky about 3 or 4 times and nothing has been done. I have put threads on here several times and even last night and my dad replied to tell dustin and lonnie that it was over with and that he would be down to see if dustin would push him around like he did his grandmother? Then about 10 min later it was removed from topix's and i did not remove it,how can someone remove it? It was told that D.R said that he has someone waiting for my dad and uncle but they are the type that dont give a shit they will still be there, that just shows what a pussy D.R is he can push a 90 year old women and his aunt who is in bad shape her self around but will not push a man without help. So if you know him let him know that they will be there soon and let his friends that claim to be with him what they are sticking up for and is it really worth getting hurt or going to jail for a pussy who steals and rough's up on old lady's and disabled women. This will be removed in a while so just think what would you do if this was your mother and grandmother?
I would seriously be kicking someones ass about now. Where is your family, and why won't they help your aunt and grandmother???? Whoever D.R. is needs his sorry ass locked up. If someone ever stole from my family whatever it may be would be in serious [email protected], and I would make sure of it.....you all need to do something to help these women.
eagle

London, KY

#12 May 24, 2013
nope not yet
Bongo Damongo

Flat Lick, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2013
mike wrote:
?
Bought mine up in firecrackers and smoke bombs.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,737
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 2 hr Clay co 4
Ashley Begley 2 hr Clay co 6
Big wildcat 4 hr sweetass 2
dog thieves from Northern Kentucky 8 hr Onionskinner 13
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 10 hr Friend 33
Beech Creek Apartments 15 hr Eyes 23

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages