Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,937)

Showing posts 78,721 - 78,740 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to run barefoot through the clover without getting any bee stings or needing a walking cane. Maybe even play hop-scotch.
We can play 7 minutes in Heaven or post office.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

@ imposter-- a spooky Halloween story ?? Read that post below yours about healthcare.gov 1-800-----. THAT'S a spooky story!! Lol
Just traveled in the dark pouring rain for 125 miles, mostly interstate. Sometimes I could hardly see. 70mph traffic was down to 55mph so I wasnt the only one spooked!

Hope all had a safe evening! A store I stopped at was passing out candy treats and I snagged a handful of tootsie rolls. Mmmmmm, good!(No. That's campbell soups) lol
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you would want to know what we did for Elvis at the church. We got a brand new digital sound mixer up in the balcony with all the wireless microphone stuff, projectors, lights, etc.,so we dedicated a mic on stage and a volume slider bar labeled "Elvis"so WHEN he reappears we will be ready for him and he will appreciate. We want to hear HIS version of Amazing Grace as his first set.

Love listening to Elvis . If he does appear to sing Amazing Grace at your church be sure to invite us bird threaders. I want to be there.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to run barefoot through the clover without getting any bee stings or needing a walking cane. Maybe even play hop-scotch.
Sounds wonderful--this barefoot thing. Question: will I still have old feet or will I have the feet of my youth? You know, no bumps, lumps or calluses. But Pretty , soft and sweet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wonderful--this barefoot thing. Question: will I still have old feet or will I have the feet of my youth? You know, no bumps, lumps or calluses. But Pretty , soft and sweet.
Angel feet for sure---
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

True-but not spooky- Halloween story. My corner of the world consists of several families that have lived here for several generations. Both sets of my grandparents lived within a mile of each other with the one room school and church at the crossroads. Grandpa taught at the school and the bigger neighborhood boys pranked "the teacher" one Halloween night. Next morning grandpa left the house to go feed the barn animals and there ON THE ROOF of the barn was his hay wagon!!!! The boys had taken grandpas hay wagon completely apart and pulled each piece up on the roof where they reassembled it in all its glory!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey Wolf, after reading your post following mine about my great ----daddy, it just appears to me that you have done a lot of traveling in your time. Now let me (try) to think. I've been to Ca. 4 or 5 times, been to Ky. twice, been to Montana, been to Ohio and Pa., been to Florida and been to La., been to Mexico and Jamaica twice....that's enough. But the thing is, now when all is quiet and I'm alone, I don't feel like I've been anywhere. But the daydream'n just don't stop,...like that little Ky girl so many years ago in Harlan! Like ole George said in his song, "I wish I was 18 again."
Covington guy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

new madrid fault
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The wind howled and the barn owls hooted out the hallows last night. No booger man, no witch, even though I thought I heard a cackle or two in the wind, the outhouse is still standing upright...Not bad, not bad at all.

If we were all together, in our prime youth, anywhere BUT heaven, I'd wager a party of biblical proportions would soon commence.
All you barefoot, jiggly, giggling young women running around mm mm mmmm.
I'd chase you right now, as you are too lol how'd that be?
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

MissE's post office post must have got to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
The wind howled and the barn owls hooted out the hallows last night. No booger man, no witch, even though I thought I heard a cackle or two in the wind, the outhouse is still standing upright...Not bad, not bad at all.

If we were all together, in our prime youth, anywhere BUT heaven, I'd wager a party of biblical proportions would soon commence.
All you barefoot, jiggly, giggling young women running around mm mm mmmm.
I'd chase you right now, as you are too lol how'd that be?
I'm sure I'm really a witch-- are you sure you didn't see me flying overhead with only one shoe?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
MissE's post office post must have got to me.
That must be it-- was it my Marilyn Monroe impersonation where I said "I got a special delivery for Mr. Imposter"
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be it-- was it my Marilyn Monroe impersonation where I said "I got a special delivery for Mr. Imposter"
Glad I took the High Road since I thought the impersonation was Marilyn Manson. LOL..... No tricks or treats here although I was amply prepared for any witches and Goblins with Dog's visitor.... a German Shepherd with big teeth. LOL
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bring me mail any time.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Glad I took the High Road since I thought the impersonation was Marilyn Manson. LOL..... No tricks or treats here although I was amply prepared for any witches and Goblins with Dog's visitor.... a German Shepherd with big teeth. LOL
They never come up here either, too far to walk through spooky woods for a little candy I guess.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I'm really a witch-- are you sure you didn't see me flying overhead with only one shoe?
There's a century old legend about a witch that lives in these here hills kind of like the Blair witch or something, she's supposed to be a temptress.
Drat my luck I've not ran across her yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I took the High Road since I thought the impersonation was Marilyn Manson. LOL..... No tricks or treats here although I was amply prepared for any witches and Goblins with Dog's visitor.... a German Shepherd with big teeth. LOL
Oh. I'll remember that when I sneak to visit you-- don't want dog teeth marks on my lily white Hiney

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>There's a century old legend about a witch that lives in these here hills kind of like the Blair witch or something, she's supposed to be a temptress.
Drat my luck I've not ran across her yet.
I can hear here singing now: "another man done gone!"
Qwerty

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Imposter wrote:
All you barefoot, jiggly, giggling young women running around mm mm
Oh yeah!
We would definitely dare miss e to climb to the top of the monkey bars.
( to see her bloomers of course )
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

We men should always put women on a pedestal... if for no other reason, the view is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,721 - 78,740 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cities 144,681
russell corum 1 hr Fed Up 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
changes to wklb swap shop 1 hr True 43
Why WKLB 1 hr Good Show With John 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
ambulance & police 3 hr wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••