Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
jujubird

Cookeville, TN

#93704 Oct 30, 2013
hahahaha. what a forum. weather is unpredictable.. if you go back a couple of years you will see that the same thing happened then. its just nature being nature... and all you end of the world soon believers just want another chance to think we are all gonna die!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh stock up just encase ;)
Anne

United States

#93705 Oct 30, 2013
....we are all gonna die..... Well, yeah, that's why we have cemeteries and so many of them! We're all dying to get in there. At the end of life, my friend, is death. Whether it be birds or me. Yup.

Good Morning!! Wow! It's still dark outside!! I'm gonna hit that snooze button again. Later...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93706 Oct 30, 2013
Anne wrote:
....we are all gonna die..... Well, yeah, that's why we have cemeteries and so many of them! We're all dying to get in there. At the end of life, my friend, is death. Whether it be birds or me. Yup.
Good Morning!! Wow! It's still dark outside!! I'm gonna hit that snooze button again. Later...
Yes, we all die eventually and most of us enjoy life. It is good to be prepared to continue that as long as possible, and to also be prepared when we cross over. One should not over emphasize the physical aspects of life and ignore the spiritual and vice versa. I will not stand on the railroad watching for an oncoming train or handle snakes and say "GOD will take care of me".. Both of those are merely foolish.

Floods came and a boat came by and yelled "Come go with us and be saved". The guy says "No, GOD will save me". Then the waters came further up and he moved upstairs and another boat came along. Same story, same response that GOD would save him. Then the waters came even higher and he chopped a hole and went out on the roof. Again a boat came by and the same response and the guy drowned.

When he got to the HereAfter he questioned "God, what happened? I thought you would save me"? God replied "I sent 3 boats after you".
RapidFire

Corbin, KY

#93708 Oct 30, 2013
@ AW...Amen brother, you would think that if the snake handlers could be bit by a rattlesnake,or drink poison and not die,well then they should be able to drink a gallon of moonshine and not get drunk, huh! lol I'd like to see that one !
I agree it's stupidity. God wants us to have faith,but at the same time, he also gave us a brain to use (well,some of us anyway), so I don't believe he wants us to go play football in the middle of I-75 ! have a gooder'n ! got to go drive some nails.
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#93709 Oct 30, 2013
Lala wrote:
Blah
Oh Lala, hope you get out of the blah stage. It has not been a very pretty week here in NE Kentucky, it rained late last night here and it's a gray day today, I know. As a pancreatic cancer patient every day I wake up is a blessing. That won't mean much to you but try and have a better day, we're all cheering for you.
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#93710 Oct 30, 2013
The Presley Assignment wrote:
I bet this is the longest thread about dead birds in the history of the internet. LOL
Thought you would want to know what we did for Elvis at the church. We got a brand new digital sound mixer up in the balcony with all the wireless microphone stuff, projectors, lights, etc.,so we dedicated a mic on stage and a volume slider bar labeled "Elvis"so WHEN he reappears we will be ready for him and he will appreciate. We want to hear HIS version of Amazing Grace as his first set.
No Tresspassing

Bowling Green, KY

#93711 Oct 30, 2013
I love lamp.
Imposter

London, KY

#93713 Oct 30, 2013
Good for Randy bo bandy, I guess.

Religion....??? Everybody's got one, mine is the one that's got it right though! Lol, like everyone else's I suppose.

Perhaps Wolf and I will meet up in the hereafter if we both kept the doses of this or that right enough..Maybe fish some, grow some corn, shoot old lever action rifles and ancient revolvers never to miss a shot, whatevers fun for us. Maybe not.
I dont think to hard on it no how.

Nice fall weather we're having lately, for sure, thank the great spirit for life and all things great and small.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93714 Oct 30, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Good for Randy bo bandy, I guess.

Religion....??? Everybody's got one, mine is the one that's got it right though! Lol, like everyone else's I suppose.

Perhaps Wolf and I will meet up in the hereafter if we both kept the doses of this or that right enough..Maybe fish some, grow some corn, shoot old lever action rifles and ancient revolvers never to miss a shot, whatevers fun for us. Maybe not.
I dont think to hard on it no how.

Nice fall weather we're having lately, for sure, thank the great spirit for life and all things great and small.
Hoping to find my other shoe on the other side

“www.thepresleyas signment.com ”

Since: Mar 13

Greensburg, KY

#93715 Oct 30, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you would want to know what we did for Elvis at the church. We got a brand new digital sound mixer up in the balcony with all the wireless microphone stuff, projectors, lights, etc.,so we dedicated a mic on stage and a volume slider bar labeled "Elvis"so WHEN he reappears we will be ready for him and he will appreciate. We want to hear HIS version of Amazing Grace as his first set.
He does a fantastic rendition of Amazing Grace.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93717 Oct 31, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping to find my other shoe on the other side
I hope to run barefoot through the clover without getting any bee stings or needing a walking cane. Maybe even play hop-scotch.
Imposter

London, KY

#93718 Oct 31, 2013
@Wolf do you have any rotten eggs? Do you think kids still do that kind of thing?

We got the principal of our elementary school good in my fifth grade year, and how. We TP'd every tree and bush in his yard but good, then we made noise till he came out, then we egged the crap out of him LMAO, I think he knew what was coming though, he wore a raincoat and hat when he came out.
He wasn't dumb LOL, old Grooker might have just been playing along.

Never get those times back do we. Someone in a movie said we never ever have friends in life again- like the ones we had in childhood. True that.

Happy holoweeny everyone. Someone should tell a ghost story or something. How about MissE or Anne girl? Any spooky stories?
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93719 Oct 31, 2013
Happy Halloween;) A family favorite is an episode of Little House on the Prairie: Mary and Laura are in the middle of soaping the Olsen's windows when Laura mistakenly thinks Mr. Olsen has decapitated Harriet with his sword.Hehehe.
Fine day to All.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93720 Oct 31, 2013
Imposter wrote:
@Wolf do you have any rotten eggs? Do you think kids still do that kind of thing?
We got the principal of our elementary school good in my fifth grade year, and how. We TP'd every tree and bush in his yard but good, then we made noise till he came out, then we egged the crap out of him LMAO, I think he knew what was coming though, he wore a raincoat and hat when he came out.
He wasn't dumb LOL, old Grooker might have just been playing along.
Never get those times back do we. Someone in a movie said we never ever have friends in life again- like the ones we had in childhood. True that.
Happy holoweeny everyone. Someone should tell a ghost story or something. How about MissE or Anne girl? Any spooky stories?
The worst mischief we got into is when after some family health issues, we had to leave my current homestead and move into town into an upstairs apartment. We filled up balloons with water and dropped them on the heads of the trick-or-treaters. After about 3 good splashes, either the rest saw the wet front stoop or the word spread around and that was the end of the candy begging. LOL
get yours

Lexington, KY

#93721 Oct 31, 2013
healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596

Location hidden

#93726 Oct 31, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to run barefoot through the clover without getting any bee stings or needing a walking cane. Maybe even play hop-scotch.
We can play 7 minutes in Heaven or post office.
Anne

United States

#93727 Oct 31, 2013
@ imposter-- a spooky Halloween story ?? Read that post below yours about healthcare.gov 1-800-----. THAT'S a spooky story!! Lol
Just traveled in the dark pouring rain for 125 miles, mostly interstate. Sometimes I could hardly see. 70mph traffic was down to 55mph so I wasnt the only one spooked!

Hope all had a safe evening! A store I stopped at was passing out candy treats and I snagged a handful of tootsie rolls. Mmmmmm, good!(No. That's campbell soups) lol
Anne

United States

#93728 Oct 31, 2013
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you would want to know what we did for Elvis at the church. We got a brand new digital sound mixer up in the balcony with all the wireless microphone stuff, projectors, lights, etc.,so we dedicated a mic on stage and a volume slider bar labeled "Elvis"so WHEN he reappears we will be ready for him and he will appreciate. We want to hear HIS version of Amazing Grace as his first set.

Love listening to Elvis . If he does appear to sing Amazing Grace at your church be sure to invite us bird threaders. I want to be there.
Anne

United States

#93729 Oct 31, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I hope to run barefoot through the clover without getting any bee stings or needing a walking cane. Maybe even play hop-scotch.
Sounds wonderful--this barefoot thing. Question: will I still have old feet or will I have the feet of my youth? You know, no bumps, lumps or calluses. But Pretty , soft and sweet.

Location hidden

#93730 Oct 31, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds wonderful--this barefoot thing. Question: will I still have old feet or will I have the feet of my youth? You know, no bumps, lumps or calluses. But Pretty , soft and sweet.
Angel feet for sure---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nathan martin 2 min you know who 16
Stay in Clay and the millers 4 hr burr43 32
Ashley collis 4 hr AshleyFan 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr heymf 131,397
Kentucky Needs Grimes 6 hr Ole Dog 38
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 7 hr hate it 113
sextons creek 8 hr Heresay 5
School Board Tax 13 hr Unfair 90
Manchester Dating
Find my Match