Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93598 Oct 24, 2013
Should I stick my head in the sand of the simple life and wait for my demise? Or should I enjoy living while I still can ? Should I worry about how much better someone else might be doing than I am? Or how much worse?

At least my final arrangements have already been made and it is unlikley that any of us will get out of here alive and as yet I am not in a nursing facility and having seen many instances of that up close and personal; I will make every effort to avoid that even if it means that my shell must go on to the boneyard. Recent medical reports are not really very encouraging and the long black limousine is getting close to that last mile marker. Maybe it will be delayed by a flat tire.

So does anyone have or want a donut?
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93599 Oct 24, 2013
Good Morning. My prayers are for all of you. May God bless each of you and help you through your day.
We are headed down to eat a little breakfast...so, later.
getit

Adel, GA

#93600 Oct 24, 2013
Anne wrote:
Good Morning. My prayers are for all of you. May God bless each of you and help you through your day.
We are headed down to eat a little breakfast...so, later.
healthcare.gov 1-800-318-2596
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#93601 Oct 24, 2013
Bully or Stooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just perused the article you posted. Typical debunker rhetoric at best, none of it based on facts. So you think those criss crossing lines of clouds in the sky made by planes are harmless contrails? I wish Abeliever would chime in on this.
Hell no, those are chemtrails! I am as much of a believer that the government is doing more than we know, and none of it for our good. But I have done more research on HAARP than I listed. Maybe you are right, but as a telecom engineer for 32 years and 6 years of military intelligence "I know all the jokes and oxymoron statements,,:-)" I just can not conceive of how it could be done. Under water would make it very difficult. Even subs use Very Low Frequency to communicate (VLF).

One day here on the farm, a beautiful clear blue sky in the AM. Lot's of high altitude planes by noon, I assumed practice runs out of the AF base near Dayton, Wright Patterson. By 1PM the sky was totally criss-crossed with chemtrails. I am a believer.
terry

Canton, OH

#93602 Oct 24, 2013
Who cares!!!!!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93604 Oct 24, 2013
@ AW, It might just be some sleek, black horses pulling a nice coach;) The Indians might stop and it be delayed indefintely. A replacement might need to be sent. Lol.
You take care and stay warm. As for that donut, the plain or glazed ones sure do hit the spot. Have a nice afternoon:) We sure have had a lot of rain the last few days so it is pretty much a delightful mess outside. The colors of the the leaves are something else though.
Blessings and peace to All.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93605 Oct 24, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
@ AW, It might just be some sleek, black horses pulling a nice coach;) The Indians might stop and it be delayed indefintely. A replacement might need to be sent. Lol.
You take care and stay warm. As for that donut, the plain or glazed ones sure do hit the spot. Have a nice afternoon:) We sure have had a lot of rain the last few days so it is pretty much a delightful mess outside. The colors of the the leaves are something else though.
Blessings and peace to All.
Not that much rain here and I have been out digging with a shovel and a rake and turning loose ground up for the chickens to dig in and grab tastey worm morsels. I hope I am not digging my grave. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93608 Oct 24, 2013
Freeze warning for most of Kentucky in the morning with temperatures possible in the mid-20s. So I turned my pan bowl light on over my chicken's water tub.

Dog and I are all nestled in with a nice fire going in the stove and I fixed some fried corn bread and Chunky sirloin burger soup with a glass of cold milk and raw onion. No one will be coming for any smack face lip locks anyways. LOL
Imposter

London, KY

#93609 Oct 24, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Imposter
I was wanting to apply for that mail order bride position.
I shall look no further my good lady. I have a nice warm shack and a creek close out back to take a bath and wash clothes in.

When can I expect you to arrive? I'll keep close check on the mailbox jic.
Imposter

London, KY

#93610 Oct 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Freeze warning for most of Kentucky in the morning with temperatures possible in the mid-20s. So I turned my pan bowl light on over my chicken's water tub.
Dog and I are all nestled in with a nice fire going in the stove and I fixed some fried corn bread and Chunky sirloin burger soup with a glass of cold milk and raw onion. No one will be coming for any smack face lip locks anyways. LOL
I had a turkey burger, not too bad, that ground turkey. Now Ostrich burger...that's some good eating. I haven't had one in years but they sure are good.
Imposter

London, KY

#93611 Oct 24, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>

Now those recliners sitting next to the fire at AW's house. Perfect!! A good movie, some popcorn, apples and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Oh and snowflakes quietly making their way to the ground....
It would be a pleasure to sit and talk with wolf for a spell, see his spread, the only thing I would change would be the movie....I would rather hear old civil war stories, maybe share childhood memories all evening.
That would sure be right nice Anne girl.
Imposter

London, KY

#93612 Oct 24, 2013
I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93616 Oct 24, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I shall look no further my good lady. I have a nice warm shack and a creek close out back to take a bath and wash clothes in.

When can I expect you to arrive? I'll keep close check on the mailbox jic.
Wow a creek for laundry. You sure know how to sweet talk a lady!

Location hidden

#93617 Oct 24, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I'll come if MissE will. We may have to double up at bedtime though...I'll make that sacrifice. Hehehehe
Such a sacrifice! You are a real team player.... I'd double up with you anytime. Shhh-- don't tell Kevin

Location hidden

#93618 Oct 24, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:

I got home about an hour ago and I still haven't got my feet warned up.
I had onion with my dinner-- so they will cancel each other out!
ronny r

United States

#93619 Oct 24, 2013
I'm from the gov't and we are here to help.
ronny r

United States

#93620 Oct 24, 2013
We'll build lots's of penile inst., and put all you pot puffer's in there. 2nd. I'll get rid of all them psky union folk's.
ronny r

United States

#93621 Oct 24, 2013
Cancer's genetic.
ronny r

United States

#93622 Oct 24, 2013
Good ole ronny reagan sure was a great one. Best actor we ever had for pres. Fixed the economy up to. Fired them air traffic controller's. Got rid of communism too.
Anne

Baldwin, WI

#93623 Oct 24, 2013
Hello, bird threaders!! Long day at that big ole mall! We've just explored a tiny bit of it but the kids have had a lot of fun ! The amusement rides were pretty pricey And the food? highway robbery! Kids agreed to eat pb&j sandwiches for a few meals to help my shortage of funds. I also drove over to the apartment complex the better half and I lived in 40 years ago. The place has been kept up and looks good! The Bible school we attended is still there and it looks like they even added a dorm or two. Going to head south starting tomorrow but plan to take it easy and stop at a few points of interest along the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,446
Who was found dead on ham holler? Sat carolyn 7
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Sat crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Sat motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Sat nom nom 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) Sat Stevbo1 28
Memorial hospital Dec 2 Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages