Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Anne

United States

#92703 Sep 15, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You got it babe! We'll eat pizza pie and drink wine.
Worst pizza I ever did eat was in Italy . Yeah, yeah. I know they didnt really invent pizza.... But they are the ones that have a reputation to hold up whether or not they invented pizza
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92704 Sep 15, 2013
Imposter wrote:
I would want to go back and meet Marilyn Monroe.
I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
Anne

United States

#92705 Sep 15, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! A woman talking about faking it....hehehe
U sound a tad mad too, I must have that dual effect on most females. Darn my luck.:)
I dont "fake it" in business deals or any other important real life deals. Lets keep things in perspective here, verification is easily obtainable in most any circumstance with a click or a call.
But now on here we play as we see fit, remember...you showed me them boobies and they were spectacular.. hahaha
I'll keep the two separated,(boobies websites take your pick) a pat on the back for intuitiveness may be in order, but other than that it was a lucky guess and I admit to a trick or two ON HERE to do my own verifying. What are the odds? Think about it! Providence?
So are we good, or what? Totally your call. If we aren't I'll bow out gracefully and stay off of here. Soon I'll be out of the "other place" too, it just isn't working out well, and I dont really need it anyways, I'm not going to waste time on something that I dont have to do and isn't any fun for me.
One good thing about this place is the fact that in a few days this whole conversation will be buried pages back.
A good thing about me is I know when to keep my mouth shut.
I bet your so cute when you're mad..How about a little kiss? Muahh.
Last word on the matter.
Now can we please be topix friends?
:)- you
:)- me
Happy- happy, how about it?
Muahh...

Nah, you ain't said nothin ' to make me mad. It's all good.:-)

But , hey, reality is this is topix. And this thread is fun and 90% nice. Some ugly trolls now and then but after a couple of years you've learned to roll with the punches.
Paris!! Group rates for us !! Yay

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92708 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
She was a string opinionated woman!
Imposter

London, KY

#92709 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> It is not private... All Aboard.. Next stop.. The Twilight Zone. lol
LOL

Location hidden

#92710 Sep 15, 2013
bet wrote:
What the f has anybody even talked about birds in the last 500 post what is this a private chat room for time travelers
Shhhh. Don't mention the private chat room. The first rule of the Bird thread is you don't talk about the bird thread.
Also due to our intelligent witty conversation NSA is listening in. We are a threat to national security.
Is that a drone?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92711 Sep 15, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a string opinionated woman!
I don't know about the string LOL
Imposter

London, KY

#92712 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would prefer to spend time with with that crusty voiced, intelligent, independent minded, classy lady.. Katharine Hepburn.
Ahhh yes. Good call, she was hot in "Holiday," what an actress. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
Imposter

London, KY

#92713 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> It is not private... All Aboard.. Next stop.. The Twilight Zone. lol
Do do do do do do do do.....
As Rod Steling puffs on his cig.

I liked the one about the hillbilly man and his coon dog, they both died falling over a cliff...in the afterword the dog wouldn't go into "Heaven" so the man wouldn't go in either, then on down the road they came to St Peter and found out the first "heaven" was really h e double toothpicks, the dog had smelled the sulfur....Do do do do do do do do.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92714 Sep 15, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh yes. Good call, she was hot in "Holiday," what an actress. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
"The African Queen" with Bogart was one of my favorite classics.

Location hidden

#92715 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about the string LOL
Can I buy a "o"
Anne

United States

#92716 Sep 15, 2013
The weather changed . It hit my two weakest hens pretty hard. They died.:-(
One of my young hens that had lead a traumatic life because of the dog etc and the biggest, and I assume the oldest, hen. Two burials in a weeks time.

On the bright side of my life!! I love that silly rowboat ! That $100. boat!! It's so perfect out in the boat in the morning mist! And I found out how to keep the Canadian geese from settling into my pond!! The rowing around the pond and popping them with a BB gun didnt work BUT when I slammed the oar against the metal boat making the loudest bang-- they
were tripping all over themselves getting out of there!! It took two times and now They just fly over !! Victory!!

Oh btw, that devo? Mmmm,the ones you suggested I can't get on my iPhone . Sorry. But I did listen to some others. Mmmm, not so much my taste....:-(
Just an old fart i guess... Yup. That's me!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92717 Sep 15, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Do do do do do do do do.....
As Rod Steling puffs on his cig.
I liked the one about the hillbilly man and his coon dog, they both died falling over a cliff...in the afterword the dog wouldn't go into "Heaven" so the man wouldn't go in either, then on down the road they came to St Peter and found out the first "heaven" was really h e double toothpicks, the dog had smelled the sulfur....Do do do do do do do do.
Yep, that was a good one. I also liked the one with the old dude at the nursing home that decided that the way to stay young was to play "kick the can" and his grouchy old roommate would not join until it was too late to be a kid again.
Imposter

London, KY

#92718 Sep 15, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Passport is dusted off. Suitcase stays packed. Never been to Paris France , but have been to Bitche France . Had lunch there. Walked through the street market and admired the cemetery. My French can find a restaurant and s bathroom .that's about it .
I've never been out of the country I thought she meant that "awful tower" up in Paris ky. LOL That's as far as my dreams will carry me Anne. It would be nice to go though.
Did the French stink as bad as people say? I bet that talk was confusing---> Foooy misure Pay pee mouy wee wee where? <---... and all that, LOL it'd be nice to go there.
Imposter

London, KY

#92719 Sep 15, 2013
Anne wrote:
were tripping all over themselves getting out of there!! It took two times and now They just fly over !! Victory!!
Oh btw, that devo? Mmmm,the ones you suggested I can't get on my iPhone . Sorry. But I did listen to some others. Mmmm, not so much my taste....:-(
DEVO rocks! IMO anyways, I always say "to each their own." Now the rowboat sounds like fun. I had a Kayak once but never could keep the thing upright. Traded it for a couple of pigs...hillbilly life.
Imposter

London, KY

#92720 Sep 15, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, that was a good one. I also liked the one with the old dude at the nursing home that decided that the way to stay young was to play "kick the can" and his grouchy old roommate would not join until it was too late to be a kid again.
I would jump on that can in a heartbeat. If I knew thirty years ago what I know now...you know.

Did you ever watch shock theater? The creature from the black lagoon kept me up at night for months back then. We had an old black and white tv with one of them old antennae, got three channels! We thought that was something.

Location hidden

#92721 Sep 15, 2013
My favorite is the two old men wondering if there is baseball in Heaven. Both agree first one to die comes back to tell the other. First guy dies goes to heaven comes back to friend
Good news ! There is baseball in Heaven
Bad News! You're pitching on Sunday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92722 Sep 15, 2013
I have no desire to travel abroad. I have plenty to see and do right here in the USA. For that, I like to stay off the Interstates as much as possible and experience Americana and not all that asphalt, concrete, and steel.
Imposter

London, KY

#92723 Sep 15, 2013
Gotta go drop a word or three in the point pleasant drive in thread, if anyone is still up over there, then to the hey pile.
Busy day tomorrow, C U all in a day or two if the good Lord see's fit.
-Imposter
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92724 Sep 15, 2013
well my book is calling my name. Good Night All.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Known Fact 131,920
Were is Aleshia Jarvis 1 hr Boo Hoo 12
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 1 hr high five 12
lil boy 5 hr Crippled Fact 24
Dear Santa 6 hr Santa 2
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 11 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 12 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info