Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89578 May 22, 2013
Well, a little rumble of thunder didn't hurt the day. Still beautiful!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89579 May 22, 2013
walk away wrote:
@Misty eyed. A person shouldn’t have to be overly humble and be ashamed of your milestones so you don’t offend jealous family members.In time, you will either find that your absence has made their heart grow fonder of you or that nothing has changed. You can only control the actions of yourself and gain some peace by doing so.
:) Oh, I agree. Take it from someone who's been misjudged and misunderstood time and time again. Thanks for your comments;)
well

Lexington, KY

#89581 May 23, 2013
Whatever
The Sentinel

United States

#89582 May 23, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a television. Could you verify,AW, but I think it was the hallway of the school that flooded? I heard on the internet that there was no basement in the school. So much information got double as well as the misinformation floated around the net. I'm in a predicament with my trash. Our local dump doesn't take old microwaves so I have one that needs tossed but where is the question.
It's nice to hear the stories about the animals that survived that twister.
It's a beautiful day. You all have a good one. Another reason to be blessed, a day to enjoy;)
I'm not AW,(on the path to becoming ancient though, and I do have wolf/dogs...hybrid wolves) best I can tell as I have no tele either is it was a basement and they don't know if falling debris also was involved. But I do agree the person who sent them there must have a great burden on their shoulders, not clear on if there was a adult with them either. https://www.google.com/search...

I'm off to get lost in the back yard again as I cannot seem to get my lawn mower running....and I sold the goat way to soon.
; )
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89583 May 23, 2013
The Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not AW,(on the path to becoming ancient though, and I do have wolf/dogs...hybrid wolves) best I can tell as I have no tele either is it was a basement and they don't know if falling debris also was involved. But I do agree the person who sent them there must have a great burden on their shoulders, not clear on if there was a adult with them either. https://www.google.com/search...
I'm off to get lost in the back yard again as I cannot seem to get my lawn mower running....and I sold the goat way to soon.
; )
Thanks for the link;) Wish you luck on the mower. Mine's an ol beater as well, but I'm grateful to have it. You take care:)
betty

Vine Grove, KY

#89584 May 23, 2013
cold and windy all day here. spending the evening filling out some more applications to work at the grease pits.
Doc

Newark, OH

#89585 May 23, 2013
Really
Blueminer

United States

#89586 May 23, 2013
Doc wrote:
Really
Whats up Doc? I played the first games of chess a few days ago, since about three years ago, with a man called Doc. Pretty good games. It was some good therapy.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#89587 May 23, 2013
It's been a rough couple of days. My daddy is really sick, pneumonia in both lungs, and is in the hospital. I would appreciate prayers and good wishes for him.
Thank you all.
gus

United States

#89589 May 23, 2013
Prayers and thoughts!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89590 May 23, 2013
@ Roaming, Blessings to your Dad that he make a speedy recovery. May he get well soon for your Mom and you. I will keep him in my thoughts.

Another restless night here. The cooler temperatures and wind feel nice. Hopefully, the rain slows down a bit. Can't have too much of a good thing;)though. I've love stormy weather since I was a little girl; it once helped me sleep at night, pinging on our old tin roof.
Pleasant night to All.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#89592 May 24, 2013
Hope your Dad gets better and comes home soon.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#89593 May 24, 2013
Many thanks!
Eric
#89595 May 24, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
It's been a rough couple of days. My daddy is really sick, pneumonia in both lungs, and is in the hospital. I would appreciate prayers and good wishes for him.
Thank you all.
im praying for him and you, hang in there
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89597 May 24, 2013
Prayers for Roamings Dad. Hope he recovers soon.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89598 May 24, 2013
Hope everyone is enjoying this mild weather. So pleasant outside. Came home to make a dish for a cookout tonight to start the long weekend. Tomorrow with the family and Monday with some family and friends after we visit the Veteran's Cemetery. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Prayers for all those hurting from the tornados, bridge collapse, earthquakes and extreme weather. As well as all those missing their fallen Vets.

Check this wonderful tribute to them:

Patriotic Light Display Honors Our Fallen Soldiers - A Memorial Day Tribute!

As a tribute to our nations 1.3 million fallen soldiers, one family put together an amazing patriotic light display set to "Proud to Be an American." Watch this AWESOME display and try not to cry when you hear the song start playing.

Soldiers, thank you for your sacrifice - it will never be forgotten!

http://www.godvine.com/Patriotic-Light-Displa...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89600 May 24, 2013
Happy news among the devastation:

Dog Buried in Tornado Rubble for 2 Days is Miraculously Found Alive

Little Phoenix was stranded from her family and stuck under rubble for 2 days. Rescue workers searched the remains of the house and couldn't find her... but when she heard her mommy's voice calling out to her this little dog made an appearance - a heartwarming reunion.

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-Buried-in-Tornado-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89601 May 24, 2013
For UNA, may he rest in peace. Topix hasn't been the same without him.

Police Officer's Compassion for God's Creation Will Inspire You

While pursuing a traffic violator, this Portland police officer stopped to do something incredibly important: he helped a family of ducks cross a busy road! His compassion for these adorable creatures of the Lord is so heartwarming.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Police-Officer-s-Compa...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89602 May 24, 2013
Blind puppy Ray Charles doesn't play piano, but he sure is cute in PJs

This puppy may not be a musical genius, but he does share one thing in common with his namesake, Ray Charles: He’s blind. The golden retriever was born without sight, something the breeder found out after a trip to the vet. Other than his lack of vision, sweet baby Ray is as fit as can be.

He's also perfectly capable of achieving breathtaking levels of cuteness, a factor that scored him a loving home (and a popular Facebook page). Who could resist this guy? Just look at him in his jammies! Look at him playing in the snow! Look at him sleeping! We just can't get enough of this loveable pooch.

http://now.msn.com/ray-charles-blind-puppy-is...

He is adorable.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89604 May 24, 2013
'Cub cam' lets us peek in at polar bear bonding with her baby

And for your daily dose of cuteness, we bring you this incredible, up-close-and-personal spycam video of a mama polar bear and her itty-bitty cub. Animal minders at Sea World on the Gold Coast in Australia have totally hooked us up, rigging this polar bear den with six cameras to record every heart-melting moment of mother-baby bonding going on between Liya and her new bundle of joy. Born on May 9, the little darling is growing fast, already nearly double its 1.3-pound birth weight. Sea World visitors get to watch the cub-cam footage in real time, but for those of us on the other side of the world, little snippets like this will have to do.

http://now.msn.com/polar-bear-cub-at-sea-worl...

Love the cams they set up to let us peek into GOD's creatures lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr thank 148,396
Ray and Connie Martin 8 hr bleech 2 7
red head amber 10 hr swimmer 4
Billy Joe Henson 23 hr Dontwannsknowme 20
root buyers Sat Passing through 2
Pats Bar Sat Facts 10
Southern justice (Nov '14) Sat fat ass Hoppy Hop... 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages