Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,723

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Barbra Jo

United States

#89152 May 8, 2013
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. They ant no earth quake in Hyden
Yep

Duluth, GA

#89153 May 8, 2013
I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89154 May 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE DYING TO GET OUT OF WESTERN KY Too.
REALLY? THEN THEY CAN LEAVE. WE AREN'T KEEPING THEM HERE!
Jesus, why are you in all caps?
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89156 May 8, 2013
Spazpooper wrote:
<quoted text>You are sorely mistaken,
Nope,

Lol

You're angry...
Spazpooper wrote:
and quite obviously an uneducated,
0 for 2

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
judgmental,
If pointing out the obvious is judgemental, I'll give you half credit

0.5 for 3

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
minimum wadge paid
Obama raid the minimum wage to 6 figures annually?

No wonder the economy sucks

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
, trained Obama loving monkey.
Did Obama care fluck you over snook'ms?
Spazpooper wrote:
Mod #12 isn't it?
ROTFLMAO

You idjits seem to have sum serious hate for da mods

Don't YA snook'ms
Spazpooper wrote:
Go cash your 150 dollar weekly check and STFU,
O I C

You can't get gov assistance and are now really angry at the world

Lol
Spazpooper wrote:
you couldn't aggravate a bull-dog with a sack full of cats boy. LMAO at the thought.
FYI

I did, and you replied

ANGRY

Even...

Lol
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89157 May 8, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that would be a NO. I don't eat that crap. I am a spoiled biotch. If I was starving maybe, but I put that right up their with canned mackeral. haha
If you are just being a smartass about my posts, please just scroll down past them and continue on what you are attempting to do. Argue with the Mods or something. Try the political threads they are full of spam. Maybe you can get a recipe from them.
I am not posting them for you anyway.
I have a book on recipes using spam

I'll dig it up and give you the info on it

There actually some rather tasty and unique ways to cook with it
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89158 May 8, 2013
-butthurtaltarboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,
Lol
bla bla blaaa blaa bla
<quoted text>
3 for 2
Lol
<quoted text>
If pointing out the bla bla is judgemental, I'll give you bla blaa credit
4for 3
Lol
<quoted text>
Obama raid the minimum wage to 6 figures annually?
No wonder the economy sucks
Lol
Lol
I've heard that one so many times. I always wondered why you six figure a year guys stay on topix so much.
??? I guess you have plenty of time .....and have lost your taste for "caviar", haven't you there, Jeevesy old boy. Mr big bucks..Oh and you're a doctor professor too..hum.LMAO
Pure poppycock.
Your trolling skills consist of day one material, at best. Dream on.
BTW you spelled judgmental wrong there Einstein....there is only one E in the word. I hope your parents didn't waste too much on that highfalutin education you're so proud of.
Your sentence structuring could use some work too.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89159 May 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I had the pecan crusted chicken salad and a yeast "fix" with a cold beer and hot buttered yeast rolls. Pleasant conversation with my date who is a middle aged "eye candy" lol. A nicely dressed career woman that likes to come visit the serenity of the homestead as a change of pace from a high stress position.
I've had that pecan chicken crusted salad myself. I want to to try making it at home. Somehow, I doubt, it'll taste the same.Lol. The pecans tasted rather honey toasted or something. A very flavor, nutty salad indeed. Nothing beats a lovely night out with interesting company. Blue Moon offers a nice selection of beers;) Your quarter sounds like a million bucks in comparison to a dull, little city like this. You and Dog have a fortune there;)
@ AB, Don't work too hard. It's nice to see the three eaglets appear so healthy. That goat and pig video is hilarious:) You should be in Ky soon,hehe. Hope your pc is doing well. Enjoyed the Fart poem:)
@ Betty, I've bent up at least two mower blades and one shaft mowing around water meters and stumps. Ahhh, man has to appreciate a gal for trying.Lol. Shhh. Don't tell on yourself.
It's great that Blue has dropped in again. Life keeps one busy whether in work or play. Through all we acquire possessions, blissful moments, various friendships, the love remains the greatest momentum guiding us as calming us in all our days. Fine day to all. Spring offers her splendid bounty:)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89160 May 8, 2013
Been outside most of the day. I have a big back porch to sit on in the sun and watch the birds. So nice today!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89161 May 8, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Been outside most of the day. I have a big back porch to sit on in the sun and watch the birds. So nice today!
Just now getting sunny and dry enough to do anything outside much around here.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89162 May 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now getting sunny and dry enough to do anything outside much around here.
I know it's going to rain again here pretty soon, but the sun today was nice. Hope it drys us up a bit. We were getting pretty water logged near Barren River Lake.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89163 May 8, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's going to rain again here pretty soon, but the sun today was nice. Hope it drys us up a bit. We were getting pretty water logged near Barren River Lake.
I was 3 weeks behind in planting my corn and finally got it dry enough to plant last Friday, then it started raining Saturday and has rained everyday since. Even rained here this morning around daylight.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89164 May 8, 2013
Droplets of rain continue to sparkle on the blades of grass on my lawn. Gray clouds have inhabited the sky all day. The weather is pleasant though and the birds are frolicking. Ahhh, such a gorgeous day and pleasant evening. Guess, the grass cutting will have to wait. Never could understand the folks who cut damp grass. Maybe, it drains better than my yard.Lol. Mine's a quagmire with little sunken spots. I see big rigs all day as well as hear them.Hehe. It will get better though with a lot of hard effort. You all have a wonderful evening. I am watching the birds and listening to them;)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89165 May 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 3 weeks behind in planting my corn and finally got it dry enough to plant last Friday, then it started raining Saturday and has rained everyday since. Even rained here this morning around daylight.
It's just been an odd Spring so far. A lot chillier than usual here, and a lot wetter. I'm not planting anything this year, but I feel for ya.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89166 May 8, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I've had that pecan chicken crusted salad myself. I want to to try making it at home. Somehow, I doubt, it'll taste the same.Lol. The pecans tasted rather honey toasted or something. A very flavor, nutty salad indeed. Nothing beats a lovely night out with interesting company. Blue Moon offers a nice selection of beers;) Your quarter sounds like a million bucks in comparison to a dull, little city like this. You and Dog have a fortune there;)
@ AB, Don't work too hard. It's nice to see the three eaglets appear so healthy. That goat and pig video is hilarious:) You should be in Ky soon,hehe. Hope your pc is doing well. Enjoyed the Fart poem:)
@ Betty, I've bent up at least two mower blades and one shaft mowing around water meters and stumps. Ahhh, man has to appreciate a gal for trying.Lol. Shhh. Don't tell on yourself.
It's great that Blue has dropped in again. Life keeps one busy whether in work or play. Through all we acquire possessions, blissful moments, various friendships, the love remains the greatest momentum guiding us as calming us in all our days. Fine day to all. Spring offers her splendid bounty:)
lol....i don't plan too. he is owed a couple pay backs for thing he has tried to sweep under the rug lately. and when he does find out im planning to claim ignorance for as long as i can..... and then when its painfully obvious i was the culprit..... i have a little diddly i worked up in my head about how it might possibly be his fault because technically my electric mower and extension cord gets the first hundred feet all the way around and the rest is supposed to be his deal :) and i did beg him several times to do it.
wrong.....absolutely
effective....yupp
shame....why none at all, thank you very much!
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89167 May 8, 2013
another one from face book.... i have never tried but it sounds like it could work.

It's that time again...want to keep your strawberries fresh longer?

To keep the strawberries fresh longer in the refrigerator, use 1 Part White Vinegar to 10 Parts Water. Soak the strawberries, leaves and all in the vinegar/water mixture for a few minutes. Then drain the strawberries in a colander until they are completely dry.

Then place strawberries in an uncovered bowl in the refrigerator. The vinegar/water mixture kills any mold spores on the strawberries and keeps them fresh longer. The vinegar does not affect the taste. This also works for all kinds of berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc. It really works!!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89168 May 8, 2013
@Betty..."Oh the tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive". LOL Attributed to William Shakespeare, but actually written by Sir Walter Scott.

You folks have a good evening,
-badboy-

Akron, OH

#89169 May 8, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that one so many times. I always wondered why you six figure a year guys stay on topix so much.
Boredom...

I get paid to tell others what to do...

If you ever get to that level, you wouldn't be wondering that

Just saying.
Spamtrooper wrote:
??? I guess you have plenty of time .....and have lost your taste for "caviar",
Never liked caviar...

O I C, you were making one of them's, look at him, he even sips tea with his pinky raised, hight-T-floot'n fella's, while you scratch your butt and smell your finger remarks.

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
haven't you there, Jeevesy old boy. Mr big bucks..Oh and you're a doctor professor too..hum.LMAO
Pure poppycock.
Doctors, and many friends of my who are professors make more than me

If you actually made much more than $50K, you'd know that also..

Nice try

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
Your trolling skills consist of day one material, at best. Dream on.
Has you foaming at the mouth

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
BTW you spelled judgmental wrong there Einstein....
I spell a lot of chit wrong, numbnutsssss

And I make more than you do

Lol
Spamtrooper wrote:
there is only one E in the word.
Ok...

Thank you for the troll 101 bullchit reply
Spamtrooper wrote:
I hope your parents didn't waste too much on that highfalutin education you're so proud of.
Your sentence structuring could use some work too.
Oh my, I'm hurt...

A parents insult and a grammar remark in one

Lol
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89170 May 8, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Betty..."Oh the tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive". LOL Attributed to William Shakespeare, but actually written by Sir Walter Scott.
You folks have a good evening,
hahahaha..... yes i took out my moral compass out today to discover it was spinning in all directions so i tapped it on the dresser a few times and now its stuck on south.
oh well... "all is fair in love and war" -Francis Edward Smeedly but i believe it also originated from another.lol

im out too till this evening.... gotta bask in the sun just a little longer before the rain comes.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89171 May 8, 2013
Yawn.

Ug, nothing. Is that it? Are you serious?

Actually, I dont blame you. The less you write, the less chance you have of making more grammatical errors and/or spelling mistakes. But do keep it up Mr. executive VP.

I'll school you some more, later, if need be ...Mr Rockefeller.
dang

Glasgow, KY

#89173 May 8, 2013
Thats crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil boy 4 hr Crippled Fact 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 131,906
again 8 hr seen her 2
mittie bowman 9 hr cupid 1
What happen today at Save a Lot? 9 hr dezy 1
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 16 hr Rumor 42
dog dumping on urban creek rd 18 hr Cornhead 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night