Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Hurricane man

Pikeville, KY

#88839 Apr 25, 2013
Hi
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88840 Apr 25, 2013
Built a 10 foot by 16 foot deck today. Great day for doing that, no rain and just pleasant out. Dog likes the new deck, great place to lay and work on his tan since I have not been able to teach him how to use a hammer. LOL I guess I will mow 2 acres of grass tomorrow since there is rain in the forecast for both Saturday and Sunday.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#88841 Apr 25, 2013
Who follows a tornado into destruction.What are they after.
Anne

United States

#88842 Apr 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Built a 10 foot by 16 foot deck today. Great day for doing that, no rain and just pleasant out. Dog likes the new deck, great place to lay and work on his tan since I have not been able to teach him how to use a hammer. LOL I guess I will mow 2 acres of grass tomorrow since there is rain in the forecast for both Saturday and Sunday.
Beautiful day for building decks!!! Well, a truly great day!! My dad was working with hammer and nails in the pig pen. He stuck the hammer handle in his back pocket so he could use both hands to put the wire in the correct position, squatting down to do so. Pig casually walked by and grabbed the hammer with its mouth, then ran like crazy!! Maybe the pig just wanted to learn to use the hammer so people wouldn't call him a "lazy pig" ! Heeheehee!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88843 Apr 25, 2013
Have a good night all...See you all tomorrow.
truth is

United States

#88844 Apr 25, 2013
Who follows a tornado? Someone waiting to savage all the pieces left over from the storm . It's hard to fight the funnel cloud coming when the siren was shout off.
Nice tan flow

Logan, WV

#88845 Apr 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
you should work on your tan too...most people are lacking in vitamin D

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#88846 Apr 25, 2013
You are one sicko. You will never threaten me or my family again. We have plenty of scares. You might not have a weapon but you said someone did.
Quit following me around. In the parking lots at the hospital at night, topix and everywhere else.
You know who I'm talking about.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88847 Apr 25, 2013
Nice tan flow wrote:
<quoted text>
you should work on your tan too...most people are lacking in vitamin D
I don't need to "work" on my tan, I work on many outdoor projects all year round including cutting and stacking firewood in the winter. I take pride in not being "most people" and generally get plenty of fresh air, sunshine, and exercise. If I am lacking in anything, it is "couch potato" time. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88848 Apr 25, 2013
In fact, I don't even own a couch LOL
hmm

Pensacola, FL

#88849 Apr 25, 2013
Hmm
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#88850 Apr 26, 2013
Be proactive today. Do something different: go somewhere new, change your take on oatmeal a little. There's no use just sitting back waiting for pop tarts and bacon to fall into your lap, or be brought to you on a silver platter. Your part of the breakfast doesn't have to be monumental...stride out and meet life full of gas.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#88851 Apr 26, 2013
What's the solution?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88852 Apr 26, 2013
Good morning!
Enjoy it today. Tomorrow more rain comes in.
Anne

United States

#88853 Apr 26, 2013
Good morning!!
Roaming, I just looked at the weather and you are so right. Rainy weekend.:-(
Today is the day I must get that shed cleaned out so we can move it more easily. I've a plastic tub filled with cast iron cookware which will require a major effort. Thank goodness for a tractor with a bucket! Lol the little shed gets new roofing and new siding. Dad built it about 30 years ago and it needs a facelift--just like me! Lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88854 Apr 26, 2013
Been out working since daylight. Now ready to mow grass as soon as it dries enough and before any weekend rains. And I need to work on a tan? HA!! LOL
The Sentinel

United States

#88856 Apr 26, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> www. Alchemyworks- seeds.com . You might need to find under Alchemy Works. Harold is a guy in New York. Look under seeds; he has chamomile seeds, a German variety. I bought nasturtium and nightshade seeds from him. Great place to shop. Hope it helps;)
Thank You !!!!..The alchemy site is cool, and the list has grew...now 3 different variety's of chamomile, 2 of lavender..and I'v just got to buy the black hollyhock..I love hollyhock...haven't grew it in years.....hog weed...hmmmmmm....well today is Willie Nelsons 80th Birthday....

Willie Nelson On Marijuana:'It Won't Kill You Unless You Let A Bale Of It Fall On You'

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#88857 Apr 26, 2013
RIP George Jones.

That's all I have for today. Take care everyone.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#88858 Apr 26, 2013
Yes, RIP Possum:) May Nancy Sepulveda Jones find solace in family and friends. She rescued George after all his worldly troubles. What a great combination! A country music icon, gone but never forgotten...Holding on.Good day to all.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88859 Apr 26, 2013
I was SO sad to hear George Jones passed away. He stopped loving her today. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min dollarsbill 131,928
Review: Raintree Apartments 1 hr brady 2
Southern justice 2 hr far away 45
Why are they cars parked on the side of the roa... 5 hr westin weekend 1
Were is Aleshia Jarvis 10 hr Boo Hoo 12
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 11 hr high five 12
lil boy 14 hr Crippled Fact 24
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 21 hr Truth 43
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE