Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
73,641 - 73,660 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hi there, all of my most favorite Topix peeps! Hope everyone is well! Seems from the recent posts, that's the case!

By the way, for you tea lovers: I found some natural Ginger Root tea at Krogers yesterday! I'm thinking that it might make the raw/unprocessed honey and cinnamon elixir easier on my palate. I've always believed in the healing powers of honey, and I get mine from a local person who has hives. So now I'm also using cinnamon in my daily regimen. Plus, we all know that ginger is a great healing root too. I'll let you all know how it tastes later tonight!! But I have a feeling that it's going to be delish!!

I'm off to do some laundry, bleach my kitchen counter tops and then mop the floor. I rearranged the kitchen cupboards earlier so now I want to bleach everything down.. Fridge and stove included. Spring cleaning is in wild motion at Nopes place!! Woohoo and thank you Jesus for the strength and health to get-r-done!! A few short months ago I'd not have had the stamina to get this done! I'm taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes. All credit goes to the Creator.

I'll be back on the boards later tonight if I can stay awake long enough, LOL!

Well, okay then. May the good Lord watch over each and every one of you!
(Again, I'd like to tell you all that I appreciate and admire every single one of you on here)!!

<3

Don't forget to perform a random act of kindness for someone today and every single day that you can! I had TWO people do them for me yesterday. TWICE it happened!! I'll tell you all about it later! I was touched!!!
(God is good. And so are "most" people).....

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

"I'm NOT taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes".
(Neglected to put the word NOT in there. Sorry)!!

Later folks!!
:)
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi there, all of my most favorite Topix peeps! Hope everyone is well! Seems from the recent posts, that's the case!
By the way, for you tea lovers: I found some natural Ginger Root tea at Krogers yesterday! I'm thinking that it might make the raw/unprocessed honey and cinnamon elixir easier on my palate. I've always believed in the healing powers of honey, and I get mine from a local person who has hives. So now I'm also using cinnamon in my daily regimen. Plus, we all know that ginger is a great healing root too. I'll let you all know how it tastes later tonight!! But I have a feeling that it's going to be delish!!
I'm off to do some laundry, bleach my kitchen counter tops and then mop the floor. I rearranged the kitchen cupboards earlier so now I want to bleach everything down.. Fridge and stove included. Spring cleaning is in wild motion at Nopes place!! Woohoo and thank you Jesus for the strength and health to get-r-done!! A few short months ago I'd not have had the stamina to get this done! I'm taking a minute of this blessing for granted as far as my newfound health goes. All credit goes to the Creator.
I'll be back on the boards later tonight if I can stay awake long enough, LOL!
Well, okay then. May the good Lord watch over each and every one of you!
(Again, I'd like to tell you all that I appreciate and admire every single one of you on here)!!
<3
Don't forget to perform a random act of kindness for someone today and every single day that you can! I had TWO people do them for me yesterday. TWICE it happened!! I'll tell you all about it later! I was touched!!!
(God is good. And so are "most" people).....
10-4 on the honey. I dig ginsein root every fall , I make a tea with the roots and add a little fresh honey, and a shot of lemon juice . take a couple of shot glasses full every morning for a quick pick-me-up. Good for what ailes you ! I'll have to try a pinch of that cinnamon in it. sounds tastey ...And when you get that spring cleaning done, you can perform that random act of kindness and come and clean mine ! HaHaHa !

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Arrghhhh Grrrrrr. Still working on those taxes. Had to help my 3rd grader redo a math test that he flunked. That is like Chinese water torture for me, and a come uppance. I've got 2 Master's degrees plus, and I can't even do third grade math. Oh, my lord. I'll be back posting regularly when I can get out of this tax torture chamber.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

So glad my taxes are done. I hate them!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I went into town and sold or gave away every egg that the hens had produced except the one I kept for my breakfast. I just hope those hens don't take a holiday or a vacation. I did hear the old rooster trying to convince the hens to meet him at the beach. But I did not see any of them packing their bikinis.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
So glad my taxes are done. I hate them!!!
I have found the perfect solution to not filing or paying Federal or State income taxes... don't have any income. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hmm, that's a vision. Hens in bikinis...
Go All A

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
Arrghhhh Grrrrrr. Still working on those taxes. Had to help my 3rd grader redo a math test that he flunked. That is like Chinese water torture for me, and a come uppance. I've got 2 Master's degrees plus, and I can't even do third grade math. Oh, my lord. I'll be back posting regularly when I can get out of this tax torture chamber.
Did you know there is actually no law that requires us to pay federal income tax?

Former IRS Agent and Congressman Ron Paul say Federal Income tax is illegal!

Here is a masterpiece documentary that everyone should watch that talks about the federal reserve and the federal income tax, produced by Aaron Russo (who was murdered by the PTB and made to look like he had cancer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
America: Freedom to Fascism
Challenge

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I challenge anyone here to cite the law that states we are required to pay federal income taxes.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Challenge wrote:
I challenge anyone here to cite the law that states we are required to pay federal income taxes.
So, okay, there's not one. So, don't pay your taxes, and see what happens. Just saying.
flipbird

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

yea ,....go ahead dont pay ,...and see what happens
or maybe you are one of the approximately 50% of working adults who dont make enough money ,...to need to pay any federal taxes
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Challenge wrote:
there's just three things that you absolutely HAVE to do ; eat , poop , and breathe ! and you can't poop if you don't eat ! and if you eat too much, you can't breathe,...so be carefull !
Thomas Jefferson

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>So, okay, there's not one. So, don't pay your taxes, and see what happens. Just saying.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Dr Fib Lip

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

flipbird wrote:
yea ,....go ahead dont pay ,...and see what happens
or maybe you are one of the approximately 50% of working adults who dont make enough money ,...to need to pay any federal taxes
I paid $50,000 in taxes one year and then paid $12,000 the followng year because of the downturn in the economy and because of that I got audited. I plan on making less money so that I can be included in the 50% who don't make enough money so that I don't have to give away my hard earned money to the government mafia.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Well, Dr. Fib if what you are saying is the truth, have you invested in 401k that might help. I know of someone who saves 15 percent that way. Hehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Old man gout has smashed my big toe with a sledgehammer and woke me up.

I filed and paid income taxes for 47 years, that's long enough. Probably paid close to a half million in those years. I sure could use it now and I don't feel bad at all about being in the percentage that don't now earn enough to pay.

And anyone that claims that Social Security is a government handout, is a liar. I paid dearly for all those years and could have more now had I invested it myself, even at a low percentage rate.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rapidfire wrote:
<quoted text> there's just three things that you absolutely HAVE to do ; eat , poop , and breathe ! and you can't poop if you don't eat ! and if you eat too much, you can't breathe,...so be carefull !
and if you quit doing any one of those 3 things, then you have to do the 4th thing.... die.
One who cares

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Saw a dead bird at Rite aid on their sidewalk yesterday.... Government getting rid of everything....
One who cares

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

One who cares wrote:
Saw a dead bird at Rite aid on their sidewalk yesterday.... Government getting rid of everything....
In the Whitesburg, Ky. area while visiting...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,884
Theresa Cottrell 7 min lisa 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min jobless too 860
Clay County Days 20 min pitiful 32
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 24 min disagree 89
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Khatru 130,415
Josh Smith 9 hr Friend 6
Melanda Adams 13 hr Should have known 7
Whats going on at Quickie Market ? (Jan '11) Mon Sammy 26
2 hunters shot in clay county Mon Big Doug 343

Search the Manchester Forum:
•••
•••