Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85700 Feb 10, 2013
lala, I tried to catch you as we were posting about the same time. Hope you got your chores done and come back to see the funniest horse video I have ever seen. Here are a couple others to a fellow cat lover:

Cat athlete does slow-mo stunts in cute but hilariously cheesy video

What, you thought that parkour-skill-droppin' dog was rad? Check out its cool feline counterpart. The dexterous kitty in this fantastically cheesy viral video clearly has no fear of taking giant leaps or epic flops ó we're restraining ourselves from any "cat-apult" puns. With an awesomely terrible '80s-style soundtrack, this mega-stunt montage shows off the creature's contortionist moves, as well as how much fun it can be to watch animals hurling themselves through space (especially in slow motion.) Somebody please get this cat a helmet cam.
http://now.msn.com/cat-does-slow-motion-flips...

Obedient kitty needs owner's permission to eat

Cats get a bad rap for their lack of obedience, but when it comes to food, they know how to get permission. Why else would they ask if they can haz cheezburger? For further evidence, check out this cat, who refuses to eat until his owner gives him the go-ahead. Every morning, the little black kitty camps out in the other room until Dad comes in and knocks the kibbles around a bit. This cat either has Emily Post-level table manners, or it's trained its human extremely well.

http://now.msn.com/cat-needs-masters-approval...

I watched that video, I had not viewed it before. It is amazing the chart that had the earthquake increase in the past few years. Not to mention the polar shifts and solar flares. Yesterday, while I was out I noticed the sky was ripping with two planes criss crossing spraying and messing up an otherwise beautiful blue sky.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#85701 Feb 10, 2013
Here I am. Got another topic to spice up this post. Abeliever, you might be interested in this. There are increased levels of radiation in Kentucky, as well as in other states because of the Fukishima nuclear accident over a year ago. Increased levels of radiation are found in New York water. It is showing up in milk, etc. Read Dr. Helen Coldicott, Fukishima-the Final Epitaph. She has a number of videos out. She's no dope, either---a Nobel Prize-Winning physician. You can find lots of her stuff on Youtube. Just a suggestion. Maybe another possibility for the birds and fish dying. Radioactive material is being dumped in the ocean as well. Japan lied to us. Everything is not in cold shutdown.

I'm just suggesting possibilities for discussion. For those interested, I've listed a video or two that you may be interested in,rather than me copying and pasting (which I am not good at anyway). Those who are not interested, just scroll on by. Lala
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85702 Feb 10, 2013
Hi all,,, did not get much done today , what about you guys.. As I have said many times , you are all welcome at my table anytime..
Believing in yourself is not just for you; it's for every person who has touched your life in a significant way and for every person your life will touch the same way five minutes from now, or five centuries from now."
If we can not do it alone , may we find it in each other...

Location hidden

#85703 Feb 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I suppose that those that disagreed with my actions toward the varmits (that were into my chickens) are all vegetarians and wear no leather goods and have never trapped a mouse or killed a snake. Until you are, your big red X's mean nothing... well actually, they mean nothing to me anyways. LOL
Oh, as much as I hate to snuff out a life, I realize that it is often necessary to deal with varmints before they overrun you. Our pond was getting taken over with snapping turtles a few years back, and hubby and our neighbor spent an afternoon shooting them. It was sad, but it had to be done. I put out rat poison when our cats get lazy and don't keep the mouse population down. It bothers me, but it is necessary.

Location hidden

#85704 Feb 10, 2013
qwerty wrote:
Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does.
Hey, you "thunk" up a few topics for discussion. Good job querty.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85705 Feb 10, 2013
I came in defenseless
By opening my heart and soul and
Showing you all of my secrets and hidden places
For I wanted you to see me for who I am
Totally exposed with nowhere to hide
I gently embraced whatever was there
Into me you see

Slowly the monsters moved in and
Changed my brave lion into a scared mouse
The whirling river ran dry
Leaving the bed shallow
When nothing green is left
I can no longer embrace what is there
Into me I see
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85706 Feb 10, 2013
I recall the first time I went squirrel hunting. I shot one then , it did not kill it . It broke my heart , but now I hunt turkeys and deers, and yes, some may think of it as cruel , but I feed my family with them. We only kill what we give away as food , or take ourself. Yes I love hunting , but I have a deep heart as well, and so judge on.
Have had some great times hunting with family. I wanted to know how to use a gun , as a little girl. Maybe it was due to my daddy wanting a boy.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85707 Feb 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Here I am. Got another topic to spice up this post. Abeliever, you might be interested in this. There are increased levels of radiation in Kentucky, as well as in other states because of the Fukishima nuclear accident over a year ago. Increased levels of radiation are found in New York water. It is showing up in milk, etc. Read Dr. Helen Coldicott, Fukishima-the Final Epitaph. She has a number of videos out. She's no dope, either---a Nobel Prize-Winning physician. You can find lots of her stuff on Youtube. Just a suggestion. Maybe another possibility for the birds and fish dying. Radioactive material is being dumped in the ocean as well. Japan lied to us. Everything is not in cold shutdown.
I'm just suggesting possibilities for discussion. For those interested, I've listed a video or two that you may be interested in,rather than me copying and pasting (which I am not good at anyway). Those who are not interested, just scroll on by. Lala
Thanks for the info. I had figured the nuclear disaster wouldn't go away. If we have levels of radiation here in Ky, the levels are higher in the western U.S. When will we and our children be safe? This is one reason why I abhor nuclear power. Disasters.

Location hidden

#85708 Feb 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good evening lala, I will watch that video, it sounds like one I have already viewed. Check this one out. It is the best I have seen in awhile. I laughed so hard. My sister had a horse who let himself out all the time. Just too funny. I know you will enjoy it.
Houdini Horse
Have you ever heard of a horse with seemingly magical abilities? Well check out this girl who has been picking both her own, and anyone else's gate locks since she was about six months old. Her name is Mariska and she is one talented Friesian Mare. The Friesian breed of horses originated in the Netherlands, and are known for being especially graceful and nimble for their size.
While theyíve almost gone extinct a number of times, their expertise and ability at dressage has the breed currently going strong. Considering her evolutionary attributes, itís no wonder that Mariska has such special talents. While her skill is impressive enough that her owners set up this video sting operation to catch their own little Houdini in the act, her intentions are innocent.
She uses her extraordinary talents to just visit her other horsey friends, get some fresh air, and go for small walks at the Misty Meadows Farm in Midland, Michigan. Now that's what we call a friendly Friesian!
http://screen.yahoo.com/mr-eds-evil-cousin-br...
Mr Ed's evil cousin...haha
Horses are smarter than people give them credit for. The horse I recently put down was like that. He used to take off his racing leg bandages when left unattended in his stall. Not only did he remove them without tearing them, he deposited them in his empty feed bucket. He could get out of his fitted horse blanket without ever opening a buckle or tie, and he accomplished this without tearing his "winter coat." On one occasion, hubby was going to take him on a training mile before a race. When hubby was putting on winter gloves, "Friendly" took off for his mile--at a clip much quicker than he was supposed to be trained. He went the prescribed number of trips around the training track, then pulled himself up at the barn, and waited to be unharnessed and led back to his stall. Hubby said that "he left his race on the training track, and probably do poorly for the actual race."
Well, old Friendly apparently knew what he was doing and won his race, improving on his race time by 2 full seconds. Guess the horse knew what he was doing, and only humored his humans. True story. I really miss that old boy, but he is at rest in our far pasture. He was good to us in his racing days, and we tried to make it up to him during his long retirement. He would have been 27 years old this spring. He gave us some wonderful memories.
Japan 911

Winchester, KY

#85709 Feb 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Japan has been told by the PTB (who caused the tsunami with underwater nukes) to keep quiet or else. They are not the ones lying to us, it is our own mainstream media that is lying to us.
The offshore underwater 'earthquake' did not have the seismographic characteristics of an earthquake, instead it looked more like a nuclear detonation and the ensuing Fukushima disaster was used as a cover for this nuclear detonation.

3/11 was Japanís 9/11. Itís all documented folks!

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/05/311-w...

Location hidden

#85710 Feb 10, 2013
Well, it's time to go. Hubby is sleeping and I don't want my tapping keys to disturb him. My nights are very long. I sleep no more than 2 or 3 hours before waking. I may fall back to sleep after and hour or two and get one or two more hours of sleep before waking for the day. I guess I sleep like Roaming. I'll pop in again tomorrow after the little guy is off to school. Sleep well, folks, and have pleasant dreams until we meet again. Lala
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#85711 Feb 10, 2013
Unconditionally love is what an animal gives. Whenever a dog or has been abused, it can still develop a bond with another human. It's unique.This story brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85712 Feb 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Horses are smarter than people give them credit for. The horse I recently put down was like that. He used to take off his racing leg bandages when left unattended in his stall. Not only did he remove them without tearing them, he deposited them in his empty feed bucket. He could get out of his fitted horse blanket without ever opening a buckle or tie, and he accomplished this without tearing his "winter coat." On one occasion, hubby was going to take him on a training mile before a race. When hubby was putting on winter gloves, "Friendly" took off for his mile--at a clip much quicker than he was supposed to be trained. He went the prescribed number of trips around the training track, then pulled himself up at the barn, and waited to be unharnessed and led back to his stall. Hubby said that "he left his race on the training track, and probably do poorly for the actual race."
Well, old Friendly apparently knew what he was doing and won his race, improving on his race time by 2 full seconds. Guess the horse knew what he was doing, and only humored his humans. True story. I really miss that old boy, but he is at rest in our far pasture. He was good to us in his racing days, and we tried to make it up to him during his long retirement. He would have been 27 years old this spring. He gave us some wonderful memories.
I see I missed you again,lala. I love that story about your horse. What a special gift you had in him. I would love to see a picture. They are the most amazing creatures. I love all animals, but only around some extraordinary dogs, cats, and horses. That is why I love those videos so much.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85713 Feb 10, 2013
Japan 911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan has been told by the PTB (who caused the tsunami with underwater nukes) to keep quiet or else. They are not the ones lying to us, it is our own mainstream media that is lying to us.
The offshore underwater 'earthquake' did not have the seismographic characteristics of an earthquake, instead it looked more like a nuclear detonation and the ensuing Fukushima disaster was used as a cover for this nuclear detonation.
3/11 was Japanís 9/11. Itís all documented folks!
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07/05/311-w...
Hi Belie, I have been suspicious of all that since it happened. That big one a couple days ago in the middle of the ocean, Solomon Islands, and there were two small ones in the Madrid Fault Area today..Arkansas and Missouri. Don't know if it is pole shift, HAARP, fracking, or what for sure. I keep an eye on it. lol

Hope you had a great weekend.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#85714 Feb 10, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
Unconditionally love is what an animal gives. Whenever a dog or has been abused, it can still develop a bond with another human. It's unique.This story brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.
You are so right there. That story made tears roll down my face before I even played the video, the picture was just so precious.

Hope you have a goodnight.
Belie

Winchester, KY

#85715 Feb 10, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Belie, I have been suspicious of all that since it happened. That big one a couple days ago in the middle of the ocean, Solomon Islands, and there were two small ones in the Madrid Fault Area today..Arkansas and Missouri. Don't know if it is pole shift, HAARP, fracking, or what for sure. I keep an eye on it. lol
Hope you had a great weekend.
The earth is going through a period of great upheaval no doubt. I have been too, have had the flu and strep throat at the same time.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85716 Feb 11, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all about this , and the love one fills for them.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#85717 Feb 11, 2013
Our horses are like our children. I have one I raised and she would sleep in the house if I would let her. Horses are healers, they heal alot within you. I have seen that for a fact. To this day the one I have raised will lay her head on my shoulder and lay in my lap. She even stands and lets me curl her hair for shows..lol A really neat sight. Yall have a good day , I might just saddle up and ride them today, instead of going to work.. No better hit the road.. Yall be safe..
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#85718 Feb 11, 2013
Been up since the wee hours laying carpet. Might be time to go back to bed or maybe I will let Arthur just lay on the new carpet. LOL

Location hidden

#85719 Feb 11, 2013
Good morning, peeps. I've been up since 4 A.M. doing the wash. The little guy goes to private school and has to wear a uniform. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, and decided to set out his pants and shirt for school. To my chagrin, I found that all were in the wash basket. So there you have it. Been washing clothes. It's not my idea of a nice night. May get some shut eye later in the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Sams 2 hr knowsbody knows 7
Kentucky Needs Grimes 4 hr Ole Dog 40
Wondering 5 hr Mickey mouse 1
Report selling food stamps (May '13) 5 hr Umm 30
Laurel Creek Health Care (Oct '13) 6 hr Employee numero uno 55
Glenda Wombles Is Freaky In Bed 6 hr Really 2
Adam Brumley (Apr '11) 7 hr stop 21
Wes Whitehead is at it again!!!! lol school bo... 12 hr time to go joe 3
School Board Tax Tue Unfair 90
Manchester Dating