Drug Dealers Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SATAN

London, KY

#23 Apr 10, 2013
could get couple of friends and make this bust,,same people over and over,,why dont they get the ones they need to get....jd and angie downey have been picked up 25 times...robbie g. more than millard wagers,,,maybe im missing something.HAVE A NICE DAY...
round up

Liberty, KY

#25 Apr 11, 2013
anyone know who the other 12 is there post to be getting soon
weezy

London, KY

#26 Apr 11, 2013
To bad they dont do another round of raids today. Those damn pills and meth have ruined this county.
The just got a drop in the barrel when they arrested those people.
They should go right back to the doctor that wrote the scrips and charge them with accessory to drug trafficking. That would put a stop to most of the drug problem around here
HillBilly DIRT farmer

United States

#27 Apr 11, 2013
weezy: "To bad they dont do another round of raids today. Those damn pills and meth have ruined this county. The just got a drop in the barrel when they arrested those people."
They need to do this daily to clean this county up. Set an example. Fight these low-lifes relentlessly. It's a shame what a mess this area is in with all the pills and meth use, and the tolerance is unacceptable. So many people and lives destroyed. These knuckleheads will witness a friend or family member DIE from drug abuse... Go to their wake/funeral and be out in the parking lot trolling around trying to find them a pill or sell a pill. Hard-wired, addicted animals. I have never seen such stupidity. The day is coming when what few good people are left will get fed up with it and take matters into their own hands. The carnage of all the lying, stealing, cheating, crooking, using EBT cards to fund their addictions is a sick shame. Take these idiots to task and require them to pass random drug testing or lose their government support. Misusing government hand-outs to support their habits needs to be HALTED. Enough of the revolving door called the justice system. Send these low-lifes off to do some hard time. The good people around here deserve the right to enjoy a quality lifestyle without having to witness and tolerate this absurd behavior that has seemed to become acceptable around here. Dealers and users alike.... Good riddance !!
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#28 Apr 11, 2013
Any of you all see where all those Hollywood idiots sent letter to their hero Obama wanting him to soften the drug laws, sick bunch of fools. They need to come to clay county they think drugs don't kill and cause suffering.
payoff

Manchester, KY

#30 Apr 12, 2013
how come they did not get teresa james and her kids they are all big time drug dealers dont she supply some of harey gibbs pills and ice i hope she is next dont harveys people work at the sheriff office they will not do anything with these people i go past hareys on my way home drugs everywhere lets not forget murry rogers
well

Pella, IA

#31 Apr 12, 2013
hicks fan wrote:
I see that didnt get dexter or farrell. at least not yet anyways.
Meth and pill dealing right there at dexters trailer
how do u know so much about either of them i heard farrell moved out of state yrs ago u dure not thinkin of his brother conley
just me

Winchester, KY

#32 Apr 12, 2013
payoff wrote:
how come they did not get teresa james and her kids they are all big time drug dealers dont she supply some of harey gibbs pills and ice i hope she is next dont harveys people work at the sheriff office they will not do anything with these people i go past hareys on my way home drugs everywhere lets not forget murry rogers
If you want to spill the bean's,you need to call unite.Topix won't help.
well

Lexington, KY

#34 Apr 12, 2013
i believe a lot on here need to go to school and learn to spell,or better yet graduate and register for the draft,goona be needing cannon fodder in korea very soon!
hicks fan

London, KY

#35 Apr 13, 2013
well that lil moonfaced fker is going to look funny as hell with a cruise missile up his ass.
hicks fan

London, KY

#36 Apr 13, 2013
Dexter Hicks sells pills, trades pills for sex with underage girls, sells meth, steals everything he can get those sticky fingers on and he is fond of shooting people when they try to get even. He even goes as far as bragging that the cops are skeered to touch him. He says hes bulletproof in clay county.
Im starting to believe it.
Fk you dexter. your a thief and a sorry sumbitch. Your day is coming. All those cops cant be crooked like you say they are.
jus saying

Vilonia, AR

#37 Apr 13, 2013
i dont know why they dont get that asher chick that lives or lived (i think she moved somewere near foggertown) on the mile stretch she sells wide open.anyone know her name just wondering why cant people just work to get their money
Advice

Tucker, GA

#39 Apr 13, 2013
And I need a damn good lawyer., Does anyone know if Yancey White can take or try a drug case??? I am going to need him ASAP ,, I know he use to be the best in any court room
flitter

London, KY

#40 Apr 14, 2013
dexter gave me herpes. I hope his tiny dik rots off

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 Apr 14, 2013
Advice wrote:
And I need a damn good lawyer., Does anyone know if Yancey White can take or try a drug case??? I am going to need him ASAP ,, I know he use to be the best in any court room
What did you do and are you from london? Who was the rat that turned you in?
UNITE

Flat Lick, KY

#42 Apr 14, 2013
1-866-424-4382

Operated in conjunction with Appalachia HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area), UNITE’s toll-free Drug Tip Line provides a way for callers to anonymously report suspicious activity. This line is manned from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. During all other times callers will be able to leave confidential tip information on an answering machine.

Callers will be asked to provide:

County, city or other jurisdiction in which the suspicious activity is taking place
Road name or highway number where the activity is occurring
Name(s) of the people involved in the activity
A description of the activity that is taking place
Time of day the activity was observed
What types of drugs are involved
A description of any vehicles involved, including license tag number
Whether there are children in the home or around the activity
If there are any guns or other weapons at that location

UNITE and Appalachia HIDTA do not keep records of actual telephone conversations. Messages left on the answering machine are deleted once tip information is logged. You may choose to provide your name and phone number if you would like detectives to contact you for additional information which may be critical to investigating your tip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 156,572
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) 3 hr Reagel 17
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) 7 hr retspih 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr hot dog 755
Vida blue sizemore Tue zootopia 5
Who was found dead on ham holler? Dec 5 Dont Know 8
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Dec 3 crazy bitch 20

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages