Drug Dealers Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Madisonville, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Is it true that there was a drug round up earlier today? Heard some ppl from horse creek were arrested.
local

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
The law lowered the boom on horse creek
curious

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Who did they arrest?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Who did get caught on horse creek? Sounds like someone ratted on some people again. All you have to do is find out who was arrested in the last couple days or week and you got your rat.
PTL

Flat Lick, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Thanking Our Lord for this one. I hope they arrest, charge and imprison the whole lot.

Actually, I wish they would do what the prison master in Arizona does. Make the dead beats sleep in tents, on cots and work a garden for their food. Surround the compound with 12ft tall fence of razor/barbed wire to prevent those willing to risk the thought of escaping. Then, have a smaller, electrified fence 30 yards away and between those fences, have guard towers and trained, roaming German Shepherds.
Let them put in a few years worth of hard labor, take cold showers, use outhouses, eat only what they can grow in the summer and they won't want to go back to these 'camps'. When they are free again, cut their government issued checks. Drug test them at random. If they are clean, start giving them their disability checks back, but only s small percentage at a time.
Our legal system is too lenient on every criminal. Looks at Egypt. You steal something, they take off a hand. If we were more stringent, there wouldn't be as many drug dealers.
Whooooo

London, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Who did they arrest?
Tattle tale

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Who was arrested
For Pete sake
Any other time you all would know everything
Plus more
curious

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Nobody,or there would be names on here.
funny

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Go to clay county jail tracker and see who all they got.
Where else

Corbin, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Did you guys see the background from Jeff centers car. They was on Sibert. LOL
bad guys paying

Corbin, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2013
They got clifford toleman angie bobby red to name a few
welfare

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Hopefully Doug Sizemore up beach creek, and Beechalynn up saplin fork
Coochie Koo

Pineville, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2013
justwondering

Pineville, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Who runs that CC news website
round up

Liberty, KY

#17 Apr 10, 2013
The investigation was led by the Manchester Police Department with assistance from Operation UNITE.

Members of the Kentucky State Police and Clay County Sheriff’s office assisted during Tuesday’s roundup.

Those arrested and lodged in the Clay County Detention Center were:

• Carrie B. Asher, 24, Gregory Branch Road, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Eddie Joe Cobb, Highway 149, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree persistent felony offender.

• Kenny W. Collins, 45, Ham Hollow Road, Manchester, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• James S. Cottrell, 55, Curry Branch Road, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Bobby W. Davidson, 55, Highway 1482, Manchester, manufacturing methamphetamine, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphermalia.

• Angela L. Downey, 35, Gregory Branch Road, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Jonathon Eversloe, 23, Town Branch Road, Manchester, carrying a concealed deadly weapon.

• Robbie Garrett, 42, Beach Creek Apartment Road, Manchester, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and promoting contraband.

• Daniel Henson, 19, two counts third-degree burglary and one count theft by unlawful taking over $500.

• James E. Henson, 26, Cotton Bin Road, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.

• Clifford Jarvis, 46, Curry Branch Road, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree persistent felony offender.

• Toleman Johnson, 56, Paw Paw Road, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• James D. Napier, 38, Rhodes Street, Manchester, manufacturing methamphetamine.

• Bobby A. Sams, 45, Goodman Lane, Manchester, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.

• Joseph O. Slone, 28, Pine Hill Road, Manchester, two counts third-degree burglary, one count theft by unlawful taking over $500, and second-degree persistent felony offender.

• Bobby Smith, 64, Little Creek Road, cultivating marijuana more than 5 plants.

• Brenda Smith, 37, Rhodes Street, Manchester, manufacturing methamphetamine.

• Carol J. Smith, 42, Highway 421, Manchester, second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.

• Gregory Smith, 53, Highway 421, Manchester, second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.

• Jeffery A. Wilson, 45, Little Wildcat Road, Manchester, manufacturing methamphetamine, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
sharp eye

London, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2013
All these people should hang out with Stump and see how he operates,he,s the sharpest and smoothest operator on Horse Creek. Hang in there Stump,business is gonna be awsome.
checkitout

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2013
sharp eye what about rhonda an stevie got to give them a hand clap just keeps going strong and he,s robbed 3 or 4 i mean come in hit u with a bat take your shit and run and still running around whid open who,s got steivie,s back maybe unit and mr.and miss chris and patrick fultsrobinson.?????????
cant believe

London, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2013
I can't believe some of these people who were in this drug bust. I would of never thought they would be on here. You never know what people are dealing with and why they do the things they do. We should not judge though.
Oh really

Somerset, KY

#21 Apr 10, 2013
cant believe wrote:
I can't believe some of these people who were in this drug bust. I would of never thought they would be on here. You never know what people are dealing with and why they do the things they do. We should not judge though.
you must be talking about Bobby Red Sams big time church goer.
why

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Apr 10, 2013
why not terry snith he is worsw on on bunch. stump who they need talk to about teery.. he will talk for a lightre sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 164,867
Fire Departments Bumming Money at Red lights 32 min Suggestions 3
what about them collins (Apr '09) 9 hr Bitts collins 107
New Coal Mine 11 hr Miner49 10
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 15 hr somebody that knows 6
free puppy to good home! (Dec '08) 17 hr patiencebonds1 45
Drugs east manchester (Jun '16) Tue stupid 87

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages