Daniel Collett
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Aint that everything”

Since: Feb 08

manchester

#1 Dec 27, 2008
has anyone heard anything about him. he was found today burned up in his truck. i need more information
Daniels brothers gf

Waneta, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2008
Stephanie couch wrote:
has anyone heard anything about him. he was found today burned up in his truck. i need more information
daniels brother would like to know how u know it was daniel...because he is his brother and him and his family would like to know ...cause even they dont have that informaiton for sure.
sue

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2008
were did this happen at
his moms friend

London, KY

#4 Dec 27, 2008
sue wrote:
were did this happen at
Is this his mom's aunt sue?
no time for sue

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2008
unless u know or care about him i dont think that really matters!
sue

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2008
no
britt

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2008
i dunno about any of this but i hope it wasnt cause i like daniel and i hope hes ok and his family <3
your employer

Barbourville, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2008
i didnt know that daniel had a brother who is his brother

“Aint that everything”

manchester

#9 Dec 28, 2008
it was fer sure daniel this is only information i have heard from other people cus daniel was my friend and i know the guy that found him troy brandon and he knew daniel. it was his truck that black s10 he drives all the time. he was found on shamrock
curious

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2008
How old is Daniel?
justme

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2008
He was 22.. We had went to school together since elementary school and he was always a year older than everyone else. I can't believe this has happened.. I am in total shock.
lil jon

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2008
listen, Daniel Collett was one of my best friends, if not my best, troy brandon and his papaw taylor found daniel on shamrock in his truck, burnt up on saturday morning...he was 22 yrs old, and was a helluva guy...nobody knows anything for sure about what happened to him just yet...but i hung out with him everyday and i don't believe for a second that he committed suicide....but just so you know, nothing is for sure on what happened yet, and anybody who tells u they know something for sure is lying, unless you hear it from his mom fern knuckles, or his dad beachel collett....all we need to do now is pray for the family and hope the police can figure things out..and if someone did do this to daniel, they will get what they deserve
well

London, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2008
lil jon wrote:
listen, Daniel Collett was one of my best friends, if not my best, troy brandon and his papaw taylor found daniel on shamrock in his truck, burnt up on saturday morning...he was 22 yrs old, and was a helluva guy...nobody knows anything for sure about what happened to him just yet...but i hung out with him everyday and i don't believe for a second that he committed suicide....but just so you know, nothing is for sure on what happened yet, and anybody who tells u they know something for sure is lying, unless you hear it from his mom fern knuckles, or his dad beachel collett....all we need to do now is pray for the family and hope the police can figure things out..and if someone did do this to daniel, they will get what they deserve
I agree with you 100%.
hmmmm

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2008
this is awful.
did he have a gf? what was her name?
shocking

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2008
i dont think he had a gf at the time... he had been dating a very sweet girl from Leslie County about a month or so ago, tho... they went to church together all the time and everything..... this is so tragic.
Tiffany Asher

London, KY

#17 Dec 28, 2008
lil jon wrote:
hey...is this lil john gilbert? if so....whats up buddy? Its Tiffany Asher (Tiffany Smith, formerly)I sure hate to hear this about Daniel. I know you and him were great friends. My husband, Burley, is also very hurt by this. If you find anything out on funeral arrangements, would you care to either let me know on here, or let Jowana or someone know, because Burley was wondering.
thanks!
cya later
Daniels brothers gf

Waneta, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2008
http://www.wymt.com/
Grandfather, Grandson Find Burned Body Save Email Print
Posted: 12:07 PM Dec 28, 2008
Last Updated: 12:07 PM Dec 28, 2008
0 comments
----------A grandfather and grandson's gruesome discovery has police in Eastern Kentucky scrambling for answers.
Authorities want to know how a body ended up inside a burned out vehicle in Clay County. The charred remains were found near the Beverly community off Route 66.
The body was found by a Clay County man who says he noticed the burned out truck on Friday but did not think much of it at the time. He and his grandson were out scouting for deer and elk Saturday morning.
“They came upon a vehicle and thought that there was a deceased human inside. They then notified state police and our crime scene unit arrived shortly thereafter,” said Detective Mike Bowling with Kentucky State Police.
“I told him I'd seen the truck the day before and when we got up to the truck, he looked in and said papaw, there's a dead body in there,” said Taylor Roark.
Police say they are still working to identify the remains. A forensic team from Frankfort is being called in to help.
(THAT IS THE REAL STORY!!!)
NO ONE KNOWS IF IT WAS DANIEL COLLETT,
YES IT WAS HIS TRUCK ...THAT DOSENT MEAN IT WAS HIS BODY!!!
Tiffany Asher

London, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2008
Daniels brothers gf wrote:
0 comments
----------A grandfather and grandson's gruesome discovery has police in Eastern Kentucky scrambling for answers.
Authorities want to know how a body ended up inside a burned out vehicle in Clay County. The charred remains were found near the Beverly community off Route 66.
The body was found by a Clay County man who says he noticed the burned out truck on Friday but did not think much of it at the time. He and his grandson were out scouting for deer and elk Saturday morning.
“They came upon a vehicle and thought that there was a deceased human inside. They then notified state police and our crime scene unit arrived shortly thereafter,” said Detective Mike Bowling with Kentucky State Police.
“I told him I'd seen the truck the day before and when we got up to the truck, he looked in and said papaw, there's a dead body in there,” said Taylor Roark.
Police say they are still working to identify the remains. A forensic team from Frankfort is being called in to help.
WELL I SURE HOPE IT WASNT!!!!!!! My husband and I knows Daniel very well.
concerned

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2008
we prayed for the family today in church..we are from the brightshade area...May God be with you all....

“Aint that everything”

manchester

#21 Dec 28, 2008
Daniels brothers gf wrote:
0 comments
ok if you say it dont mean its daniel then weres he at.. >> hmmm ..but im sorry that this has happened and i also knew daniel and always had great things to say about him.. he was great and i dearly miss him!! I just dont understand why someone or something would happen to himm..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shot close to Goose Rock 1 hr CC4life 12
back to school giveaway 4 hr mjcreec 1
Nicole sunmer 7 hr None of ur buisness 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Wes250 142,273
does anyone know were gary scalf is (May '08) 12 hr Billy Smith 9
ratting to the cops 19 hr be careful 1
Stolen property at Beech Creek apartmentst 20 hr Beechcreeker 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages