Needing a job

Dyer, TN

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Does anyone know if Phillips is still hiring?

Since: Mar 11

London, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Needing a job wrote:
Does anyone know if Phillips is still hiring?
The last i heard was that they are...you can pick up an app. from the phillips on muddy gap
hey518

Manchester, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2012
danielsmommy523 wrote:
<quoted text>
The last i heard was that they are...you can pick up an app. from the phillips on muddy gap
what y u not tell me ruby
runaways

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2012
probably r in annville ky
jamie

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2012
i heer taht speedway is hiring, you need ask fro Thomas, he seemn nice and all
Let you know

Columbus, IN

#6 Sunday Mar 19
runaways wrote:
probably r in annville ky
They are hiring and begging for help. If you need a job nows a great time to get up and come get one. They are working 10 hrs days and some saturdays.
curious

Corbin, KY

#7 Sunday Mar 19
Let you know wrote:
<quoted text>

They are hiring and begging for help. If you need a job nows a great time to get up and come get one. They are working 10 hrs days and some saturdays.
What kind of business is it? What is the work?
Let you know

Columbus, IN

#8 Sunday Mar 19
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of business is it? What is the work?
They work with lexmark printers. Its a factory no experience necessary will train you. You can apply through daniel boone or the job shop or at phillips location in annville. Just apply they will find you a job position.
curious

Corbin, KY

#9 Sunday Mar 19
Let you know wrote:
<quoted text>

They work with lexmark printers. Its a factory no experience necessary will train you. You can apply through daniel boone or the job shop or at phillips location in annville. Just apply they will find you a job position.
Thank you.
Just saying

London, KY

#10 Sunday Mar 19
danielsmommy523 wrote:
<quoted text>

Your hot.
Real deal

Somerset, KY

#11 Monday Mar 20
It's an ok job if you can stand some of the people who works there, if you're not in there little click they'll talk about you and make fun of you to others.
The pay is pretty good but the 10 and a half hours are pretty rough but if you can handle those hours then you'll do good, that's my thoughts about it.
well

Corbin, KY

#12 Tuesday Mar 21
Real deal wrote:
It's an ok job if you can stand some of the people who works there, if you're not in there little click they'll talk about you and make fun of you to others.
The pay is pretty good but the 10 and a half hours are pretty rough but if you can handle those hours then you'll do good, that's my thoughts about it.
That's about what I work now. Trading one click for another. How many days a week is it?
Let you know

Columbus, IN

#13 Wednesday
well wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about what I work now. Trading one click for another. How many days a week is it?
10 hrs mon thru thur 8 hrs fri and saturdays . Its a pretty cool place to work . Dont believe everything you here just come check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Bigelow 160,753
Bridge Street filth 1 hr Connected 8
Please Vote and share this City Council Poll. 4 hr Somone who knows 22
Grays on lockards creek 8 hr Claycountywoman 6
Keith Collins 11 hr In the know 1
Shena and bud jewell 20 hr moma 3
taxes and food stamps (Jan '11) Thu Robin Epperson 47

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages