Trent Baker

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2007

Any where in clay county that is actually haunted? If so, please comment this and let me know me and some of my buddys is wanting to check some places out
CC Proud

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

It is supposed to be haunted on Lover's Leap Road. Anopther place that I have heard haunted was the Cotton Bend.
Trent Baker

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

Yeah I heard about Cotton Bend really isnt nothing out there besides you scaring yourself haha but me and some friends is wanting somewhere actually haunted or somewhere where someone has experienced something around that place, I'm tired of lil kids dressed up in Jason Mask jumping out at you and everything, so if anyone knows anymore places and the storys behind it let me know
Ghost Hunter

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2007

I wouldn't mind checking some places out as well trent, everyone says the old corbin hosp. is haunted.. but most likely it's lies. But like the old saying goes.. "if you go looking for trouble you'll find it" So i dont know if i actually REALLY would want to see something like that.. lol
horse creeker

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

I don't know if you've heard of the battle field??? But, when i was in high school. I went there with some of my friends and it freaked me out. I mean, we went in the middle of the daytime one day and it's like you can feel bullits going through you and everything. We heard horses running and men shouting. I wouldn't ever go back again. Although, the people that lived there, said it was gas in the ground. But, i don't know i don't think that gas travels like bullets up a steep hill. It's really scarey
The Man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

horse creeker wrote:
I don't know if you've heard of the battle field??? But, when i was in high school. I went there with some of my friends and it freaked me out. I mean, we went in the middle of the daytime one day and it's like you can feel bullits going through you and everything. We heard horses running and men shouting. I wouldn't ever go back again. Although, the people that lived there, said it was gas in the ground. But, i don't know i don't think that gas travels like bullets up a steep hill. It's really scarey
Where is this place at in Clay County?
horse creeker

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

I think it's out towards Greenbriar? I'm not for sure. I wasn't the one who drove us there. But, anyway u know Scarlett who cuts hair at the cutting Edge??? She lives right beside it. I thinks it's on her property
Mom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

there is a place in O-Town it's actually at the Owsley County line in the curve there is a road that goes down to the river and around to the right, it's called Bishop Bend there is two or three grave yards up in there and it is HAUNTED...
alot of people have been killed there, a man was found shot there and one was found dead in the river. It's scary even in the daytime!
Also, another place in O-Town is called Sadler Road. My grandpa told me that he used to ride a horse over the sadler hill, there is another huge grave yard there too, and it felt like a someone would get on the horse with him and ride...and try to kill him. It always scared me to death when he told that story. But check it out... I have alot more too.

Trent I will tell you who I am on your myspace....LOL
Trent Baker

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Thanks people, The Battlefeild is a joke I'm out at the Napiers house every weekend and it is the gas but it does feel like bullets and everything, I think i know who "mom" is I aint to sure, I'll be sure to check these out if anyone has anymore let me know I aint got nothing to do on a friday night after work so yeah hit it up and let me know
lkjsd

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Ghost Hunter wrote:
I wouldn't mind checking some places out as well trent, everyone says the old corbin hosp. is haunted.. but most likely it's lies. But like the old saying goes.. "if you go looking for trouble you'll find it" So i dont know if i actually REALLY would want to see something like that.. lol
they're knocking down that hospital in Corbin i believe
Ichobod

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

That white house on greenbriar.

“Mrs. Napper”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2007

i have always herd that lovers leap was haunted i dont know i havent never been there .. but they say you can see a women and a man or something jump off a cliff .. i dont know how true it is .. ive never seen it and as far as i know i havent never been up there ..
Trent Baker

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2007

formerrecentplayer wrote:
baker...glad to see im not the only person my age that gets on here...put ya head together n figure out who i am
Welp you got me I dont know who your are, some more hints would be helpful?...And people keep them coming I know You all know some places
Trent Baker

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

seriously dude i have no clue who it is the name is nothing I know to many people and I'm not duck tape I dont feel like puttin it together, so just tell me or give some hints or be done with it

“Mrs. Napper”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

i havent never been there to the old hospital ..eww and i wouldnt really wanna go
Desperado

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

Ghost Hunter wrote:
Hey Ghost Hunter...you got an email address?
sondra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

i hear that the cemetary on 472 at the macedonia church is kinda weird at night, if you go to the far right corner of it. like i said hear, have never tried it myself. if you do let me know.
The Man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

well if its not the one and only Desperado.
Desperado

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

The Man wrote:
well if its not the one and only Desperado.
I guess I am. And you would be...?
The Man

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Desperado wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am. And you would be...?
Lets just say Octagon, that should get you close.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of88
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min brad 144,841
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Crock 127,942
Laurel Creek Health Care (Oct '13) 1 hr pct 26
Tree Trimming 1 hr The Ole Man 1
Donya Foutch 5 hr A mom 2
Why WKLB 6 hr I Think 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Anne 52 81,549
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••