4 new teaching jobs open in Clay County?
Moving Child

Liberty, KY

#92 Aug 21, 2013
Curious wrote:
It's a shame that people with experience can't even get a teaching job and you take somebody like Danielle Rominger without any experience and she gets it. It's very wrong but that's ok. She will be lucky to work the whole year and will prolly get laid off when school goes out.
have no clue what school she got because took my girl to paces creeck and she couldn't be in her room. love that family
Politix

London, KY

#93 Aug 22, 2013
Sandman wrote:
No She has none, that hire was very political
She don't have her college finished. Tonya R. is getting her job. Everything had to be approved by Frankfort before they got their jobs. I wonder how her stuff got overlooked for 3 1/2 weeks? I guess they really don't choose the ones who are really qualified.
wondering

Manchester, KY

#95 Sep 8, 2013
Politix wrote:
<quoted text>She don't have her college finished. Tonya R. is getting her job. Everything had to be approved by Frankfort before they got their jobs. I wonder how her stuff got overlooked for 3 1/2 weeks? I guess they really don't choose the ones who are really qualified.
Who stuff got over looked at pace creek
wondering

Manchester, KY

#96 Sep 8, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Who stuff got over looked at pace creek
Mr Murray that fruit loop took someone over a person who could have done the job just because his big time friend wanted her a job and now she don't even have the paper to show she can do the job they should have FIRED him
Teacher

Manchester, KY

#97 Sep 8, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Murray that fruit loop took someone over a person who could have done the job just because his big time friend wanted her a job and now she don't even have the paper to show she can do the job they should have FIRED him
What happened, fill us in.
also wondering

London, KY

#98 Sep 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They say someone went and told Mr. Couch what he did and that's why she has to finish her schooling now and lost the teaching job. Who went and talked to Mr. Couch?
also wondering

London, KY

#99 Sep 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They say someone went and talked to Mr. Couch and let him know what Mr. Murray did. Mr. Couch wouldn't let her keep the job. Any guesses on who told?
Teacher

Manchester, KY

#100 Sep 9, 2013
I am glad this happened. She should have never interviewed because she wasn't qualified. You have to proved your transcript when applying for a job. I guess Leslie overlooked that, she must have been her friend.
Bella

London, KY

#101 Sep 9, 2013
Every certified employment application must include a copy of your Letter of Eligibility or a copy of Certification and Official Transcript. A copy of your passed Praxis test scores would also be nice.
Curious

Manchester, KY

#102 Sep 9, 2013
Did this person even have a bachelor's degree?
Bella

London, KY

#103 Sep 9, 2013
Curious wrote:
Did this person even have a bachelor's degree?
She hadn't even finished her schooling.
Curious

Manchester, KY

#104 Sep 9, 2013
This is really sad, and it shows you what kind of person David Murray is, and I can't believe that our superintendent would let him get away with actions like this. He knew good and well that she didn't even have a degree. Isn't it his job to read the applications and determine which ones should be interviewed.
Bella

London, KY

#105 Sep 9, 2013
Curious wrote:
This is really sad, and it shows you what kind of person David Murray is, and I can't believe that our superintendent would let him get away with actions like this. He knew good and well that she didn't even have a degree. Isn't it his job to read the applications and determine which ones should be interviewed.
Mr. Couch is the reason she didn't get to keep it. Someone went and told him about it.
disagree

London, KY

#106 Sep 10, 2013
Curious wrote:
He didn't do anything more wrong than the site base did. They already had two people picked to get the jobs before the interviews. Mr. Murray just ruined their plans. One got the job and the other one didn't. He picked Danielle instead of the one they were related to and went to church with. When Mr. Brock's job came open, he didn't pick that person for that job either.
Teacher

Manchester, KY

#107 Sep 10, 2013
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't do anything more wrong than the site base did. They already had two people picked to get the jobs before the interviews. Mr. Murray just ruined their plans. One got the job and the other one didn't. He picked Danielle instead of the one they were related to and went to church with. When Mr. Brock's job came open, he didn't pick that person for that job either.
This is goes to show everyone how crooked those site based committee people are. They will hire their friends or someone they go to church with. This is very illegal and I wonder what the FBI would think if they knew this. This is kind of like election fraud. You should hire the most qualified person. If you are related to these people then you are not suppose to sit on the interview committee.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#109 Sep 10, 2013
Curious wrote:
Danielle thought she would get to keep her job just because of the ROMINGER name. Thanks to Mr. couch for stepping up and doing the RIGHT thing.
I think the news should be told so it can be told to the community how crooked our school system is
Know it all

London, KY

#110 Sep 10, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
This is goes to show everyone how crooked those site based committee people are. They will hire their friends or someone they go to church with. This is very illegal and I wonder what the FBI would think if they knew this. This is kind of like election fraud. You should hire the most qualified person. If you are related to these people then you are not suppose to sit on the interview committee.
This statement just shows how much you don't know about site base!!! The principal gets final say, no matter what they vote on!!! Site Base always gets the blame, but it's like everything else in Clay County!!!! Mr. Murray chose who he wanted and it was someone HE went to church with and friends with!!! There were many well qualified people overlooked!!! Just like Mr. Brock, this was a board/principal vote, no site base!!! Send the FBI!!! LOL!!! that would be great!!! I'm sure most, if not all, Site base councils would appreciate this!!!
Citizen

Vicco, KY

#111 Sep 10, 2013
I wish the FBI would come in and investigate some of these hiring procedures that is done by the site base and principal. I am sure that could find something.
disagree

London, KY

#112 Sep 11, 2013
Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement just shows how much you don't know about site base!!! The principal gets final say, no matter what they vote on!!! Site Base always gets the blame, but it's like everything else in Clay County!!!! Mr. Murray chose who he wanted and it was someone HE went to church with and friends with!!! There were many well qualified people overlooked!!! Just like Mr. Brock, this was a board/principal vote, no site base!!! Send the FBI!!! LOL!!! that would be great!!! I'm sure most, if not all, Site base councils would appreciate this!!!
Like I said, he didn't do anything that the other site base members didn't do. One teacher that got hired was seen with certain site base members the night before the interview. She was told to ask for the 4th grade job. The other person had an aunt on the committee. Another members children play soccer where he is one of the coaches. The other three members goes to church where he goes. They can't lie about that because they plastered it all over facebook. He was told to ask for 1st grade. However, Mr. Murray already had plans for the first grade position. It sounds like everyone did wrong!
Jack

Flat Lick, KY

#113 Sep 11, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I wish the FBI would come in and investigate some of these hiring procedures that is done by the site base and principal. I am sure that could find something.
Here's what you're looking for.

http://ag.ky.gov/criminal/dci/special/Pages/d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 148,851
Beve begley 4 hr Bubba 2
animal shelters 7 hr El Dorado restaur... 2
Looking for Brumley's in Manchester 22 hr Curious brumley 3
Ashley wagers Thu Construct this 12
Still chainsaw Thu Concerned 8
Such a joke Thu I know 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages