4 new teaching jobs open in Clay County?
Curious George

London, KY

#28 Jul 20, 2013
What's the big card?
Joker

United States

#29 Jul 20, 2013
I'd say it is who the new super will be one least expected.
Secret

London, KY

#31 Jul 22, 2013
Ok who got the jobs and why is it such a secret
Teacher

Manchester, KY

#32 Jul 22, 2013
Who got the jobs at Paces Creek?
Good question

London, KY

#33 Jul 22, 2013
My niece interviewed and still has not heard a word. Why don't they just tell them
no pull bull

London, KY

#34 Jul 22, 2013
Political hires and people with lots of influence got these jobs.qualified teacher with no political pull were not even given serious consideration. these site base committee was not looking for the best teacher for our students. What a joke
Coworker

London, KY

#35 Jul 22, 2013
One of the teachers hired at paces creek had experience and is a very good teacher, I worked with her and she does a great job.
curious

London, KY

#36 Jul 22, 2013
Who got the jobs at Paces Creek??
BOE

London, KY

#37 Jul 22, 2013
Dora combs = big Creek
Kari early Hubbard= Hacker
Tara Grubb= paces Creek
Danielle Rominger= Paces Creek
That is who has been hired as of now
Teacher

Mount Vernon, KY

#39 Jul 22, 2013
Does Danielle have any experience teaching?
Sandman

London, KY

#40 Jul 23, 2013
No She has none, that hire was very political
Wondering

London, KY

#42 Jul 23, 2013
Any more teaching jobs posted?
Joker

London, KY

#43 Jul 24, 2013
I think there are two at Burning Springs
Curious

London, KY

#44 Jul 24, 2013
It's a shame that people with experience can't even get a teaching job and you take somebody like Danielle Rominger without any experience and she gets it. It's very wrong but that's ok. She will be lucky to work the whole year and will prolly get laid off when school goes out.
True

Manchester, KY

#45 Jul 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
It's a shame that people with experience can't even get a teaching job and you take somebody like Danielle Rominger without any experience and she gets it. It's very wrong but that's ok. She will be lucky to work the whole year and will prolly get laid off when school goes out.
I agree with everything except she will not lose her job even if she just sits there and does nothing. She may quit it because she don't have to work but they will not take it from her. All four people knew they had the jobs before they were interviewed. It was all a big joke!
Not true

Lexington, KY

#46 Jul 25, 2013
That Is not true, all 4 people did not know they had it. I know 2 of them personally and they did not know they had it, they both were a nervous wreck before the interview. As for the other 2, 1 of them did not even interview and the other one I don't know too much about.
Teacher

Mount Vernon, KY

#47 Jul 25, 2013
Not true wrote:
That Is not true, all 4 people did not know they had it. I know 2 of them personally and they did not know they had it, they both were a nervous wreck before the interview. As for the other 2, 1 of them did not even interview and the other one I don't know too much about.
Are you saying that one teacher that got hired didn't even have an interview to get the job?
Parent

United States

#48 Jul 25, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that one teacher that got hired didn't even have an interview to get the job?
I heard that Hacker did paper interviews & she didn't even do one. Big Creek only interviewed 4 people. They didn't even give any of the teachers that didn't get their jobs back an interview. Paces Creek past on two 1st grade teacher with experience to hire the Rominger lady with no experience. Mr. Couch is showing us how things will be done if he gets the job. They will hire who ever has the most political connects.
Educator

Lexington, KY

#49 Jul 25, 2013
Yes the person that got hired at Hacker did not even go to a interview. And I am still shocked that paces creek hired a teacher with no experience when they were several that interviewed with experience.
Teacher

Mount Vernon, KY

#50 Jul 25, 2013
Educator wrote:
Yes the person that got hired at Hacker did not even go to a interview. And I am still shocked that paces creek hired a teacher with no experience when they were several that interviewed with experience.
How in the world can you interview someone by paper. I think this is totally corrupt. How can we sit back and let this happen in our county. We as taxpayers are paying the teachers salaries. I think this needs to be investigated. The girl who got hired is tied to the an employee at the board office who holds a high position (at least she thinks she does). Come on school board members you need to tell the superintendent that this isn't legal or fair. Hold them accountable for their actions or someone else might.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min yabadabado 148,951
paw paw 32 min wayne 1
Dollar General store 3 hr Speak Your Piece 17
What are shuck beans (Oct '07) 3 hr Greasy Beans 91
hot rods (Jun '12) 12 hr Life Long CC Resi... 19
The Makery 12 hr Life Long CC Resi... 9
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 14 hr Lmao 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages