First Prev
of 2
Next Last
london

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2009
london wrote:
Did the Sentinel-Echo News Paper cover Mike Nami's
Sexual Harrassment Trial on 7/20/09 ? I heard the Engle Girl was awarded a few hundred thousand has anyone got any information ?
I sincerely hope they do put an article in the paper.However dont hold your breath.I will believe it when I see it.Nami seems to have some hold over the editor at the newspaper.The fact is that by not publishing the information about the
trial that the local media is enabling the Nami clan to get away with lots of things that the public needs to be made aware of.Things that are not good for the community.People need to take a much closer more in-depth look at the Namis activities--both father and son and how they treat the young women in this area.Some have actually been teenagers.
jackme

London, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2009
good enough for her, she should get all she can. one lucky women, she knoww how it's done. i like people with a good imagination, makes sex great. Don't you thank?
you have no clue

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jul 23, 2009
london wrote:
london wrote:
Did the Sentinel-Echo News Paper cover Mike Nami's
Sexual Harrassment Trial on 7/20/09 ? I heard the Engle Girl was awarded a few hundred thousand has anyone got any information ?
I sincerely hope they do put an article in the paper.However dont hold your breath.I will believe it when I see it.Nami seems to have some hold over the editor at the newspaper.The fact is that by not publishing the information about the
trial that the local media is enabling the Nami clan to get away with lots of things that the public needs to be made aware of.Things that are not good for the community.People need to take a much closer more in-depth look at the Namis activities--both father and son and how they treat the young women in this area.Some have actually been teenagers.
you have no clue what your talking about...mike has never done anything like that ever!
Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no clue what your talking about...mike has never done anything like that ever!
You are the one that don't have a clue .He better hope
all of the young girls that was Sexual
harrassed don't come foward.Girls have been talking about Mike Nami & his son I believe his name is Majeed.
you have no clue

London, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2009
Lexington wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that don't have a clue .He better hope
all of the young girls that was Sexual
harrassed don't come foward.Girls have been talking about Mike Nami & his son I believe his name is Majeed.
Yes I know exactly what I'm talking about. The girl that is accusing him of it was a secretary at Vinland Energy for a total of 1 week because she was not able to do her job and they let her go. And have you seen the girl???? Mike would never ever try to pursue a woman like that. And another thing, she hasn't worked there in months! Why bring it up now? And why wouldn't she file a formal complaint with her manager??? And I know for a fact that she never did. She just saw dollar signs!
Knows

Lewisport, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know exactly what I'm talking about. The girl that is accusing him of it was a secretary at Vinland Energy for a total of 1 week because she was not able to do her job and they let her go. And have you seen the girl???? Mike would never ever try to pursue a woman like that. And another thing, she hasn't worked there in months! Why bring it up now? And why wouldn't she file a formal complaint with her manager??? And I know for a fact that she never did. She just saw dollar signs!
You are ignorant! I think the case was originally filed in 2007 and may have been delayed to just now.Evidently the jury believed enough of what she said to stick it to Nami to the tune of over $960,000.If you see the big heifer that Mike hangs around with now you would know he culls nothing.Sexual harassment of women is standard operating procedure for Nami.There was another case that actually disappeared off the Laurel County Court docket recently and people think Nami has already settled it because he was afraid to go to court.The girl was only 17 at the time she was hired by Nami.Defending the crook like you and a few others only enables the crook to keep doing his dirty deeds to women as well as cheating others financially.By the way are you on his payroll? Wonder how the Vinland Energy stockholders feel about paying out so much money for Namis activities?
Jeff

Lewisport, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2009
Articles on Namis harassment trial were in both the Corbin and London papers today.Congratulations Mike--I know you like publicity.Too bad it isnt the kind you wanted--lol.
Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2009
Jeff wrote:
Articles on Namis harassment trial were in both the Corbin and London papers today.Congratulations Mike--I know you like publicity.Too bad it isnt the kind you wanted--lol.
I said he should be ran out of town on a rail less than a year ago.
you have no clue

Norman, AR

#9 Jul 24, 2009
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant! I think the case was originally filed in 2007 and may have been delayed to just now.Evidently the jury believed enough of what she said to stick it to Nami to the tune of over $960,000.If you see the big heifer that Mike hangs around with now you would know he culls nothing.Sexual harassment of women is standard operating procedure for Nami.There was another case that actually disappeared off the Laurel County Court docket recently and people think Nami has already settled it because he was afraid to go to court.The girl was only 17 at the time she was hired by Nami.Defending the crook like you and a few others only enables the crook to keep doing his dirty deeds to women as well as cheating others financially.By the way are you on his payroll? Wonder how the Vinland Energy stockholders feel about paying out so much money for Namis activities?
it wasn't $960,000 dollars first off, and he is appealing the ruling...and could you please tell me why he would hire a 17 year old? they aren't even out of high school yet, how could they possibly work for any of his business? she is just uneducated and can't find a job and was mad because one of the managers there dismissed her because she was unable to do her job. she'll never see one dime of that money. i hate how people like you and her are jealous of other people's fortune. he has worked very long and hard to have what he has.
drama momma

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't $960,000 dollars first off, and he is appealing the ruling...and could you please tell me why he would hire a 17 year old? they aren't even out of high school yet, how could they possibly work for any of his business? she is just uneducated and can't find a job and was mad because one of the managers there dismissed her because she was unable to do her job. she'll never see one dime of that money. i hate how people like you and her are jealous of other people's fortune. he has worked very long and hard to have what he has.
right, it was actually more than 960,000. it was in all the papers today, didn't u see it?
Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the 17 year was uneduated and couldn't do the Job, so why did he hire Her ? I say the same reason he hired a lot of other young Girls,Do a survey and you find out why.A lot of Girls walked out of the work place after his on going Sexual Harrassment.The young Girls are not afraid now thanks to the two Girls that came forward.
Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the 17 year was uneduated and couldn't do the Job, so why did he hire Her ? I say the same reason he hired a lot of other young Girls,Do a survey and you find out why.A lot of Girls walked out of the work place after Mike Nami's on going Sexual Harrassment.The young Girls are not afraid now thanks to the two Girls that came forward.
Knows

Lewisport, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2009
you have no clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Like previously stated your ignorance continues! The girl that was 17 wasnt the one that received the settlement of $967,280.00.The girl that was hired when 17 is another case that was on the docket but disappeared.Many think it has been settled out of court already.Much worse circumstances than the just settled case.At 17 she may have been hired for a summer job? That ever cross your simple mind? And I dont think it necessarily specified that the harassment occurred when she was 17 but maybe a little while later.Please learn to pay attention.You can read about the just settled case in the Corbin Times Tribune from Corbin Ky.It tells of the case just settled.Maybe she wont receive any of the money.All the more reason for more women that were harassed to come forward sooner and tell the story of this sexual predator so others are made aware before they find themselves in the same circumstances.He needs to be exposed for what he is.
Its been a min

Santa Barbara, CA

#15 Jul 26, 2009
I no mike im a women and mike has helped me when i had no one i dont belive u people u must not no him he is a kind person and i have alot of respect 4 him
learn to spell

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Jul 31, 2009
Its been a min wrote:
I no mike im a women and mike has helped me when i had no one i dont belive u people u must not no him he is a kind person and i have alot of respect 4 him
Learn to spell.....u=you, no=know, 4=for, alot=a lot, belive=believe.
know for a fact

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2009
I worked for Mike Nami several years ago. I was not a young, innocent, uneducated teenage girl at the time. I quit working for the pervert after being repeatedly grabbed and pinched. Not to mention the foul things that came out of his mouth...and I am not talking about that nasty breath of his. Mike Nami would have sex with ANYONE! Just ask some of the local hookers. Nami has no respect for women, period!! His view of women is that they are here only to SERVE him in whatever vile, degrading manner that he chooses. I won't even begin to tell you how he talks about the people of SE KY behind closed doors.
Lexington

Madisonville, KY

#18 Aug 5, 2009
know for a fact wrote:
I worked for Mike Nami several years ago. I was not a young, innocent, uneducated teenage girl at the time. I quit working for the pervert after being repeatedly grabbed and pinched. Not to mention the foul things that came out of his mouth...and I am not talking about that nasty breath of his. Mike Nami would have sex with ANYONE! Just ask some of the local hookers. Nami has no respect for women, period!! His view of women is that they are here only to SERVE him in whatever vile, degrading manner that he chooses. I won't even begin to tell you how he talks about the people of SE KY behind closed doors.
The Engle Girl made him pay for Grabbing her $967,000
KY. has Laws that teach people like Nami how to RESPECT Women.
thats right

London, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2010
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sounds like a future collector speaking. she has no clue!
rodney jr

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Jul 6, 2010
My uncal is a nice guy and would never do anything to anyone. and to the person that called my aunt a big hefer go 2 hell.
WTF is yhu

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2010
rodney jr wrote:
My uncal is a nice guy and would never do anything to anyone. and to the person that called my aunt a big hefer go 2 hell.
hes rite yhu can all go tew hell if yhu think badd of dis mann...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Hmmmm Really 135,213
Norma Messers familys land 5 hr Warner man 4
appertanly the talkers dont know 10 hr flitter 2
Teeth problems 10 hr pokey 2
is manchester a good place to live ? 10 hr Maxwell 16
tabitha lovins 10 hr Maxwell 18
Should Kentucky put a limit on having kids 19 hr theirstupid&breeding 5
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]